Hi,

I am saving 2000 objects of a class in a loop.

In one environment it is taking a total of 86 seconds and in another environment it is taking 0.55 seconds.

The code (the class and the code for save) is same for both the environment. I have Ensemble 2012.1.5.956

Can somebody help me to identify the cause of the discrepancy. Is there any memory or any other setup which may cause the problem.

Thank you in davance,

Susobhan

0 2
0 208

I am trying to return the maximum of the value of 2 fields: LastViewed and LastDownloaded AS a local variable -LastAccessed for each row, using a SQL query . These values are stored as $ H format. Is there an existing SQL command that compares two column values ? I could not find one, so I tried using a $Select statement . I got an error that said A term expected beginning with either of: identifier, constant, aggregate, $$,(,:,+....)

Here is the SQL Query I am trying to run:-

0 5
0 727

Can you create ad-hoc Caché relationship objects that are not part of the original Caché class definition? One of the drawbacks with relationships is that that the more relationships you have defined, the more difficult it can be manage. I was wondering rather than having all your relationships defined in the Caché class, could you programmatically create relationships between classes as and when they are required?

0 3
0 374

Hello everyone. I have some problem with selecting my own globals from namespace. My task is select only globals created by me. Follow my code, I get all globals from given namespace.

0 2
0 304

What is a correct way to pass parameters to the %CONTAINS in embedded SQL statement when searching thru %Text property?

s sp="child,health"

&SQL(

DECLARE c1 CURSOR FOR

SELECT ID INTO :id FROM ICD WHERE Name %CONTAINS (:sp)

is not the same as executing the following in the SQL Manager

SELECT ID FROM ICD WHERE Name %CONTAINS ('child','health')

0 4
0 433
Question
· May 17, 2017
Soap Wizard

HI,

Please let us know the solution to the below error:

ERROR:#5388 - You do not have write permission on the database class .
%SOAP.WebClient is in , so class lock cannot be obtained .

Thanks,
Shobha

0 8
0 877
Question
· May 30, 2017
Performance testing in Ensemble

Hi,

Can you please help me to know if there is any performance testing tool for Ensemble production.

Requirement is : I need to track the time consumed for conversion of message in BP , from the time the service picked the file from "In " folder and gives the response output file in "Out" folder.

Thanks ,

Shobha

0 6
0 686

Hi

I get always the following error when I query our FHIR repository with a specific TAG

/csp/healthshare/fhirserver/fhir/Encounter?_tag=

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <INVALID OREF>zSearch+86 ^HS.FHIR.Repository.Operations.1

I've deleted rows from cache database. On the table HS_FHIR_Repository_Resource.Encounter as we had duplicate records...

Any help would be great

Kind Regards,

Joao Palma

0 2
0 454