Hi, Community!

Here are some news on Developer Community enhancements.

In March we fixed a lot of bugs and rearranged the notification system, so I hope you'll be happy with it now.

Enhanced content of the notification

With this new release in every email notification you'll see the reason, why did you get this particular notification and the option to unsubscribe of this types of notifications.

0 0
0 193
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,943 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello all!

As we ObjectScript developers have been experiencing, preparing an environment to run CI related tasks can be quite the chore.
This is why I have been thinking about how we could improve this workflow and the result of that effort is IRIS-CI.

See how it works here.

Quickstart

1.Download the image from the Docker Hub registry:

0 0
1 331

Hi,

After restoring all the Cache related files on a machine, I am performing journal recovery using the command "^JRNRESTO". It works as described in the document and the recovery succeeds. However, the command is interactive. Is there a way I can run it in a programmatic way? I don't want to just supply a text file containing answers to all the prompts. I am wondering if there is way I can pass all the information upfront to the command.

Thanks,

Raghu

0 6
0 404
Question
· Apr 1, 2017
XML to Json conversion

Hello,

Are there any utilities/api in HealthConnect 2016.2.1 that will allow conversion of XML virtual document to Json format? We were thinking to convert HL7 ADT message to XML via Ensemble DTL and then send it to another BP to convert to Json format for transmission via Web Services. To my understanding there isn't anyway to represent Json as a virtual object so it can be use for direct mapping of HL7 2.x message to Json via Ensemble DTL.

Thanks

Yuriy

0 3
0 2.6K

Hello,

We have a tranformation where we would like to convert a date from the following format:

"'dd/mm/yyyy' 'hh:mm'" (double quotes are just visual to indicate this is a string)

to date and time separated:

date: dd/mm/yyyy

time: hh:mm

We have already splitted the datetime into date and hour as follows:

0 1
0 345

I know there's a whole chapter on the subject but I would love a super simple video demo or sample configuration or training course. The myriad menu of options and unfamiliar prompts can make it a bit daunting. The challenge is simple. Send an email notification if the license usage exceeds n% LU consumption. Why? A recent software change seemed to be responsible for causing the LU total consumption to reach 100%.

0 3
0 439

Hello,

First the question then the background:

Can you increase the amount of read operations that are being performed simulatiously to the hard drive where the cache.dat file is located.

Alternatively: Can you increase the amount that is being read with every operation?

Background:
The database is setup with 8k blocks of data that are being read. I'm currently struggeling with a bottleneck concerning the read operations from a disk.

0 3
0 230

HI,

I have sample %session like this

%session.Data("product", "1") = "Product 1"

%session.Data("product", "2") = "Product 2"

%session.Data("product", "3") = "Product 3"

%session.Data("product", "4") = "Product 4"

%session.Data("product", "5") = "Product 5"

How can i loop in tag based CSP application over %session?

if i have <csp:while condtion=""> Is there something like %session.Data("products").Next() ?

0 1
0 193

Hello!

Greetings from Chile, I have a question about IAM, I have a client who implements IAM in a QA environment, I configure a workspace and a series of routes (quite a few) and now he wants to export what has been created and take it to production (another server), which is the procedure to do it? Is it possible to export the workspace, routes, plugins, etc.?

Thank you!!

0 2
0 194

hi all,

I am looking to make a JDBC connection to my Intersystems Cache using the JDBC driver 2.0.0.

I see the connection format is as "

jdbc:Cache://<host>:<port>/<namespace>

"

What I really want to do is filter additionally by a certain database, i.e. connect my consuming application to a database under the namespace.

how can I do that? what will be the format

0 4
0 420

Hi

I have an Ensemble Application with many classes and relationships between those classes.

I need a tool that can connect to Cache/Ensemble and create a visual ERD from the class definitions within a particular Cache Namespace

MS-Access is one option but it does not automatically create the relationship connectors between classes

Any suggestions

Nigel Salm

0 6
0 5K

Hi,

I've built a custom HL7 searchtable, but wish to remove some of the items.

I've removed the items I no longer wish to index recompiled the custom searchtable, however the previous searchtable values are available when searching messages in the namespace.

Do I need to rebuild the index for this searchtable to purge searching the old values?

I have stop and started the production.

Regards

Stuart

0 2
0 367

Context: Ensemble development with ObjectScript in a healthcare context - lots of HL7, and some web service stuff. We've used Studio up till now, alongside a lot of leaning on an external developer, but are expanding our team and doing more in-house. We are wondering about Visual Studio Code - not least because it looks easier to hook up to source management solutions. And we've noticed that the test environments that you get connected to when doing many of the online training courses on learning.intersystems.com give you a Visual Studio Code environment.

0 3
1 227

I'd like to have production specific settings for different environments (OTAP). I have set the system default settings on my production to override the default settings. However, this does not seem to work. It is my understanding that the system default settings override the settings I have set on the production (I thought I heard my Sales Engineer say this). However, reading the documentation I am not sure of this reading either. However, when I clear the values for the adapters on my production my system default settings are still not apply.

0 8
0 826

As the title mentions, I'm trying to determine how best to handle an issue with nested data. Essentially I have a setting like the following:

Object A has a transient property with an array of Object B. I want to create a level with a list of Object B. I also want this level to contain properties belonging to each object B.

So I have a layout of something like

0 1
0 196

Hi All

I'm looking for some field experiences, lessons learned, or actual deployed solutions to the problem of replicating non-CACHE.DAT data in a mirrored Cache environment.

Environment:

• Operating System is IBM AIX
  • Hardware is IBM Power w/ virtualised storage
  • Cache 2017.1
  • 2x Production mirror members
  • 1x DR mirror member
0 1
0 427

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems IRIS for Health Contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with the InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants.

Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Friday, December 9, 10:00 AM EDT

>> Register here <<

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5xc_9QP4xzc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
0 235

Hello,

I’m creating a REST API service but I need to convert my object in JSON.

The Class “A” is extended from another Class “B”:

Class message_B Extends Ens.Request
{

Property ClientId As %String(MAXLEN = "");

Property mesagge As %String(MAXLEN = "");

}
Class message_A Extends message_B
{
Property idDate As %String;

Property Datetime As %String;

Property time As %String;

​}