Hi Friends,

I have created and exposed a web service for the given WSDL.

daily 500+ requests are processed via this SOAP service in live.

after 2 days live server got stopped with no web sessions available.

We removed this SOAP service, now live is working fine. We are investigating why web sessions got increased.

Could you please give me any clue, as to why web sessions got increased with the unknown user while processing requests through SOAP service?

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 1
0 381
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,897 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi

I get always the following error when I query our FHIR repository with a specific TAG

/csp/healthshare/fhirserver/fhir/Encounter?_tag=

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <INVALID OREF>zSearch+86 ^HS.FHIR.Repository.Operations.1

I've deleted rows from cache database. On the table HS_FHIR_Repository_Resource.Encounter as we had duplicate records...

Any help would be great

Kind Regards,

Joao Palma

0 2
0 453
Article
· Dec 19, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #23

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 0
0 121

IRISTEMP - IRIS.DAT took up all the available disk space of almost 2 TB that leads to Production instance down.

After RCA the suspected cause was some SQL query but not confirmed as query result was received within a minute.

Currently we are monitoring the IRIS.DAT and it is continuously increasing and currently we set the MAX size for this DB, but not sure what will happen once it hit the MAX SIZE ?

Any clue why the IRISTEMP DB is not flushing the data from IRIS.DAT as i believe it is being mostly used for system processes and is in increasing trend at ~ 1GB/day?

0 3
0 385

How do I compile a file through the command line?

I am generating a very basic csp page in a bash shell, it is generating fine and displays what I want to see as long as I go into studio and compile it . This defeats my purpose of having the page and I am having no luck figuring out what I am doing wrong. I think the issue has to do with the file not being included when I compile from command line.

Ver is 2017 running RHEL 7

From command line I see

TST 3f2>DO $SYSTEM.OBJ.Compile("csp.vvmaccessnewrds","h")

0 3
0 520

HI ! I'm working on a caché upgrade to IRIS.

in some abstration cls classes, to get a property was used $METHOD(..Obj, propertyName_"Get").
On Caché 2018, had as a return property value, if the property does not exists, an exception of type <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST> throwed

Now, on IRIS 2022.1, will always be throwed an exception of type "<METHOD DOES NOT EXIST>".

0 8
1 365

Hi Developers!

Here in Developers Community, we have posts, which are categorized by tags. Tags - are specific topics, which relate to InterSystems products, InterSystems services, or any concept related to software development, deployment, or maintenance etc.

Tag is a helpful thing because it gives the option to follow/subscribe to the tag, filter the search by the tag, understand how popular or not unpopular the topic and more.

And we have a problem!

Actually two problems. The tags for the post are selected by the author of the post, and we have the following issues: the author chooses wrong tags for a post, and the post lacks proper tags.

And we think this problem could be solved with AI/ML approach and so we suggest you solve it during the InterSystems IRIS AI Contest.

0 2
0 244

Hello! So, my knowledge on the Cache database is extremely limited, and I was hoping I could find some assistance here. I'm connecting to the DB via ODBC. The table(s) I'm interested in are named as such nameYYYYMMDD. So each day, a new table is created with logs. We'd like to grab these records each day, for the previous day's logs.

0 2
0 649

Hi,

we´re looking for a way to determine, if the System Management Portal (SMP) is only accessible through ssl/tls -> https. One of our applications send daily reports via email and places some dynamically created links within it. The application runs on the instance being monitorred (Ensemble-Productions).

Since we migrate some of our customers systems to use https for the SMP connection, we need to generate those links with https:// instead of http://. Our application is characterized as kind of a lib so we use it for many of our clients systems.

0 4
0 641

I'm purging a lot of management data from an Ensemble production, which is creating 100s of GBs of journals. Has anybody succeeded in disabling journaling on an Ensemble purge? The user interface doesn't have an option for this, but I'm thinking you might be able to identify the process and externally disable journaling on it.

0 3
0 844

Is there an easy way to open classes in VS Code?

In studio you go open and just type the class name and it opens up the class.

In VS Code need to know the full path, is there a quick way? It is probably the one thing preventing from using VSCode full time (apart from not seeing the .luts or csp files)

0 15
0 2.7K
Question
· Aug 10, 2017
LogicalToDisplay Method

Hi, I am trying to understand the transformational methods.

• LogicalToDisplay()
  • LogicalToOdbc()
  • OdbcToLogical()
  • DisplayToDisplay()

I have created a small class with the only property of List as %List, see below.

Class LastName.Demo2 Extends %Persistent
{
Property List As %List;

}

Then I entered the following commands in the Terminal

0 5
0 657

Hi Community,

I have created Tier 1 CCR and when I move it to Live it shows the below error.

I initially had changes deployed through a different CCR to the TEST environment and were not deployed to LIVE for the same class.

I tried to cancel it so that I can move these latest changes but I still get the below message.

0 1
0 92