I have a business process.

if it has an error it dies, or if a have a catch all/fault handler the execution flow goes there.

However, I want another behavior.

If any error occurs I want the process to "Pause" (and alert me), so I can figure out what went wrong and resume from the last request.

Here's an example of how it could work:

1. If an error is caught, call BO
  2. BO defers response
  3. BO sends alert
  4. Fix BP
  5. Manually resolve deferred response

I'm not set on the exact pause/resume mechanic but I hope it makes the general idea of what I want clear enough. Ideas?

0 4
0 287

Hello All,

There are few tools for SQL optimization available and even query builder has Show Plan to give us an estimation of the resources needed to execute.

For Methods - Is there anything similar ??

I would like to see a similar approach as to the time taken for method to execute.

Is Studio Debugger only option ??

0 2
0 287

On a system I have been working there are some custom special variables like

do $example.DoSomething()

Some code requires a

set x=$example.SomeProperty

call e.g.

My problem is that atelier doensn't seem to be able to properly recognize this code.

0 5
0 286

I need to copy a bunch of globals from some crufty old databases to spanking clean brand new ones. GBLOCKCOPY has this cool feature that lets you create a batch of global names to copy and save the list in a batch. You can then execute the batch and go take a nap.

I like naps.

I need to do this for a number of old-new database pairs, but it's the same global names every time. Is there a way to export the batch configuration created the first time and import it to another environment/namespace? These databases will be spread across multiple hosts.

Thanks!

0 2
0 286

Hi,

I want to do ordering dynamically in Query. I mean to say that order by value will not be hard coded in query, it will be passed in parameter.

I have tried to it following way, but it is not working for me. Can you please advise me how can I achieve it?

In below code, Order by :objSearch.SortingField is not working.

0 7
0 285

I have a custom written date, setup as myDate in my application, which always behaved fine for years, and now it's acting a little weird.

When I run SQL in Display mode the date shows as 1/10/1841 for some but not ALL rows.

When I run the same exact query in logical Mode the date shows normal format, in my case, for example 10/1/2019. When the application is running is shows the incorrect date. When I run the terminal session and open a ref point and ask to write a date is shows 10/1/2019, but I am expecting internal format here - 65287.

0 4
0 285
Question
· Jul 15, 2019
Non CSP Files

CSP pages extend %CSP.Page. What about html/css/js/etc that are hosted on the same web application? Is there any way to override how they're processed like with how you can override a CSP page and CSP REST logic?

Thank you!

David

0 4
1 284

Hey Intersystems-Developer,

I have already used that and know its possible, but can't find it anymore :(

I need dynamic access on proxy objects. For example:

set key = "lastName"

set name = obj.name

set lastName = obj.key <- Not possible

set lastName = obj.GetAt(key) <- Not possible

How can I get access to that object with my dynamic variable "key" ?

Best regards.

0 3
0 283

Hello, community!

I've stumbled on some unexpected behavior, and decided to check with you if this is normal. Basically, I'm rebuilding indices and the result is not journaling (which leads to missing indices at shadow server).

The $ZV is "Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2015.2.1 (Build 705U) Mon Aug 31 2015 16:53:38 EDT"

I have an example class

Class tmp.A As %Persistent;

Index IP1 On P1;

Property P1 As %String;

for example there is one object which have P1 = 1, so

0 1
0 282

On one of our servers, when I am in Mgmt Portal and click the link for Configure / CSP Gateway Management, I get this url:

http://ipaddress.of.server:port/INSTANCENAME/csp/bin/Systems/Module.cxw?CSPSYS=0&CSPSYSreferer=_CSP.Portal.Home.zen

but the page displays a 0, and nothing else. Literally, just a 0. This link works on our other servers, with the same URL. Any idea why?

Thanks,

Laura

0 4
0 282

Hello, we have a couple of BPL processes. This works with a limited amount of messages but we run into issues when we process thousands of messages in a session. One BPL calls a Validation BPL process with async='False' and there is a response defined. The timeout is two seconds and that seems to be plenty of time for the validation process. I expected the calling process to wait for a response but that is not happening.

0 1
0 280

I have an application using examples from the lottery example in samples name space how do I create a dynamically link based on the data displayed to add a record id to the link

the idea is to loop over the records displays fields and link to edit the shown data at the end of the record in a table format

0 1
0 279

Hi,

I am looking foi an API to retrieve one namespace´s default web application name. We have use some code to setup links to event log/mesage trace for monitoring emails. In perticular we did this with ensemble where the default csp webapplication name always is something like csp/<namespace/. Anyway when it comes to a healthshare installation the default path seems to be csp/healthshare/<namespace>.

0 2
0 279

We have created a custom SDA container to store a certain kind of new, customized patient data.

We are observing a behavior in the correspoding analytics table for this custom SDA class where rows are added for a patient for which the MPI is null and the patient record does not exist.

0 2
0 279

In a Business Process (BPL) I noticed that if I 'm using a "scope" to handle errors then inside the "scope" when a "call" is used, the "request" and "response" action (i.e set for callrequest.prop = request.prop & response.prop = callrespones.prop does NOT work !
The result is that the values of those properties in the callrequest are nulls (I do see the properties names in the content of the callrequest message)

0 1
0 278

I've setup ODBC connection so I can access Cache data within SQL Server.

I want to be able to write SQL queries for internal monitoring purposes, similar to what's possible with SQL Server. Specifically I want to be able to check mirroring status (i.e. check which is the current primary mirror member), check the status of any Ensemble productions (started/stopped), check the status of business hosts etc. I want to do all of this from SQL Server to go with our other system monitoring solutions.

0 1
0 278

I configured a SQL inbound adapter to monitor my local Cache database.

But I got "ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectFailed: ODBC Connect failed for 'SAMPLES' /
'' with error ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: DSN/User Connect."

Same error if the DSN setting is blank or set to my namespace.

Question is whether SQL inbound adapter is for external database server ONLY?

0 3
0 277

Have enabled LDAP for our numerous , Ensemble, IRIS and cache instances with many namespaces. All is working fine and the ldap logins work.

But have noticed that the first instance that the user logs into the namespace is assigned to that user, but when that user than logs into another instance the default namespace from the first login is still there and doesn't update to the new namespace.

So this doesn't effect the ldap login but is now effecting the terminal logins where the user is now getting access denied.

0 1
0 276

Hi,

NodeJs(v0.10.0) to Intersystems Cache2014( using cache0100.node) network connection Not working .

This is error msg i'm getting

"{ ErrorMessage: 'Error loading Cache Library: _SYSTEMcache.dll; Error Code : 126 (The specified module could not be found.)',
ErrorCode: 1009,
ok: 0 } "

My Code ->

user.open({ip_address:"127.0.0.1",tcp_port:57772,username: "_SYSTEM",password: "SYS",namespace: "USER"},function(err,res){

console.log("Error : ",err);console.log("Result : ",res);

if(!err){

0 8
0 275
Question
· May 22, 2019
HS 2019 Release

Hello,

My company is looking evaluate upgrading to HS 2019 and I am not sure where to obtain a copy of this installer. Any help on this and a evaluation liscense would be appreciated.

0 3
0 275

Hello guys,

Is it possible to map a package as read only?

I know it is possible to mount the source database as read only and map the package in the target namespace. But I would like to make the mapping read only so that the package would be "read only" only in the target namespace.

This would avoid someone to forget to set the database read only again if a modification in the package is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Jonas Zanon

0 3
1 275

Trying to map two repeatable fields from a record mapper. The fields are separated by a ^. I've tried a fore each, but still getting an error when testing in the transform.

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <UNDEFINED>XMLLOOP2+414^BHS.RecordMap.PenradConvPath.Record.1 *%SAX("1",23)
0 1
0 275

Hi, I have used CSP to exec SQL selects from any own NAMESPACE. But in our servers we have many SQL GATEWAY CONNECTIONS.

I'd like to create a CSP page that could use these gateway to exec SQL using these gateway connections, only Administrators will use that page to launch many select at many dsn. I'm not sure if we must deploy that CSP on %SYS namespace and how to use DSN(SQL Gateway connections) that are defined on server.

Anoyone has made that?

For example:

DSN CLIENT ONE

DSN CLIENT ONE

CSP Webpage:

TEXTBOX: Introduce your select:

0 1
0 274