InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,915 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

See how X12 SNIP validation can be used in InterSystems IRIS data platform and how to create a fully functional X12 mapping in a single data transformation language (DTL):

Building X12 Interfaces in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ppKpMx_MAtg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 224

InterSystems has identified an issue with product distributions containing Certificate Authority certificates that expire at the end of 2020. This issue does not affect system operation or system security in any way, although it does generate alerts about expiring certificates in the cconsole.log or messages.log files.

2 2
3 779

I am trying to figure out how to send a Page via a HTTP.OutboundAdapter to a URL from Ensemble.

We have a URL that I am able to pass PNo=xxxx%PMsg=xxxx as parameters to send the page to a pager.

http://xxxxx.xxxxx.xxx/Employee/Tools/Paging/SendPage.aspx?PNo=1817&PMsg...

When I send the above URL through a REST client I receive a Response of "SENT".

But when I try to send it through the HTTP.OutboundAdpater I do not get a response.

0 3
0 240
Article
· Feb 18, 2021 2m read
Basic JSON Compare

Hi Dev Community

I thought i would share a little method I knocked together to traverse and compare 2 JSON objects for basic equivilance. I'm currently working on some data migration, and wanted a basic sanity check to validate that the JSON output is basically equivliant between the old and new, excluding a few things like timestamps.

It's a basic little recurvsive method, that will bubble up any differences over a nested structure. It's very low tech, as that's all I need it to do, but I thought it might be useful for others?

1 5
0 771
Question
· Feb 19, 2021
VS Code export MAC files

Currently in Visual Studio Code when we connect to a Cache server and export the CLS and MAC files, they get placed in the following:

\Comp;anyName\src\Packages

Where the Packages folder corresponds to the different class packages we have. The MAC files are placed in the src folder and not contained in it's own folder.

Is there a way to configure the export for the MAC files so that it's contained in it's own folder like this:

\CompanyName\src\mac

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Roberto

0 2
0 317

Hello community,

I would like to report about a security issue, that engages us for some time meanwhile.

We configured a restricted user to read data from a csp page to feed our nagios server with information about configuration items we would like to have an eye upon. The configuration of this user is the same in our production and in our development environment. The called method mainly reads data from lookup tables by sql queries and writes data to a temporary table, which is deleted in the begining.

0 2
0 376

Hey Developers,

Please welcome the new session recording from the InterSystems AI+ML Summit 2021:

AI+ML Summit Convergent Analytics – Cross-Industry Stream

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rRJ8_O4Y3gs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 298

When using "IDENTITY" as my primary key, I can select the last inserted ID with

SELECT LAST_IDENTITY() FROM %TSQL_sys.snf;

Actually this is how Hibernate + Iris' Driver acquires the inserted ID when mapping with

@GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)

Now, considering that I am using the type "SERIAL" as my primary key instead, how can I get the last inserted ID?

Note that with "SERIAL" I can forcefully insert any value for this ID, from which Iris will continue generating values...

0 1
0 257

When I create a TASK on the Primary mirror member and Try to create the same TASK in the backup mirror member, It Gives me CSP Application error.

The TASK gets created in the Primary node without any errors and When creating in the Backup node it prompts the error.

It happens is IRIS and I didn't face this in CACHE.

Finally what I did is export the TASK in Primary and Imported in Backup.

Is this a feature of IRIS?

0 6
0 251

Hi Community!

I'm sharing a little tool (REST service) to download interoperability messages from your browser.

You only need to:
1. Create a web application in Management Portal (e.g. /downloadmsg) and set DispatchClass=Util.DownloadMsg.
2. Call the tool using your browser passing the namespace and the message header id to download.
http://localhost:52773/downloadmsg/ns/mydev/msgid/17441

0 0
0 413
Question
· Jul 27, 2020
SHA256withRSA 加密

想问一下IRIS里有SHA256withRSA 加密算法的实现吗?因为最近用到该加密算法进行接口调用。

Translated by moderator

I want to know if IRIS has SHA256 with RSA encryption algorithm? we have interface needing this encryption algorithm recently.

0 5
0 476
Question
· Feb 17, 2021
Detect Hung IRIS Instance

Is there an API that can be used to remotely fetch the state of an IRIS instance similar to what is reported with "iris list"? Specifically, I'm looking to be able to remotely detect when an IRIS instance is in "hung" state.

I know there is the "iris_system_state" metric that I can consume in Grafana, but I found that when our system was in a "hung" state, there was just no data for that metric and I'd think if you alert on that, you cannot be sure if the IRIS system is down or hung or there's just an issue with prometheus fetching stats from IRIS.

0 1
0 405