Question
· Jun 2, 2020
Node.js fails to open database

Hi,

My attempt to run a node.js command fails at the open command with a "Error loading Cache Library: C:/InterSystems/Cache2018/bin/cache.dll; Error Code 126 (The specified module could not be found.)" result. I can't argue with the error message as the cache.dll file doesn't exist. Apparently I missed an installation step. Could somebody point out what it might be please.

Version: Node.js Adaptor for Cache: Version: 1.1.136a (ABI=48)

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.4 (Build 504) Thu May 14 2020 14:31:34 EDT

0 2
0 282
Question
· Jun 9, 2020
Cache SQL question

I have a table with 4 column: MRN (primary key), Name, DOB, and Gender. I want to bring in the values on all of the columns into a DTL. Currently, I declare variables for each of the columns and using 3 select statements.

0 4
0 247

Hi All,

I am trying to disable a button on a JQM application.

I started the button as disabled according to this code: {type:'$button',caption: Button',key:'button',disabled:true}

However, I would like to enable or disable the button via JavaScript code . I have tried the following, but it don´t have the same behavior and style as the code above.

var view = zen('mainView');
view.disableItem('button',true,0);

0 2
0 323
Question
· Jun 17, 2020
Atelier in a zip

Hi,

I'm trying to install Atelier in my Eclipse installation, but due to network restrictions I am unable to reach the server. Is there any way to download the zip file to install it locally?

0 5
0 270

In preparation for a presentation I need a real-world LDAP schema that has been customized a bit beyond the basics. Perferably this would be based on an OpenLDAP system which would make it easier to merge into this presentation.

If you have such a schema you would be willing to share please respond or contact my directly at Rich.Taylor@InterSystems.com

Thanks in advance.

Rich Taylor

0 1
0 302

My custom Business Operation typically creates a Ens.StringResponse with StringValue which is sent back to my custom Business Service. Is there a way I can use the assign, or some way, in Rule Editor in a Business Process (EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine) so that it can send back a Ens.StringResponse with a StringValue to the Business Service when not routing the message to any operation?

0 1
0 218

The request terminology sync task is currently producing this error:

ERROR #6248: SOAP response is a SOAP fault: faultcode=wsse:FailedAuthentication
faultstring=The security token could not be authenticated or authorized
faultactor=
detail=

The task is running correctly on other edges. I checked the HS_Services password and its the same as on the other edges. Anyone has any thoughts as to what could be causing this and how I can fix it.

0 1
0 377
Question
· Jul 20, 2020
IDX Groupcast system from Cache'

Hello,

I posted in another thread a short while back regarding accessing (extracting) data from the Cache' database.

I am now told that the (healthcare) system is IDX Groupcast. The kick off project has not started yet but I would like to do some 'homework' and see the data model. I couldn't find too much about this in a Google search. Would anyone have a link or advise for doing some preliminaries? I am already versed in SQL server.

Thanks,

John Lisa

0 8
0 498

Hello.

For debugging purposes I sometimes need to display stack information to the current device or save it (to a global for example).

There is this snippet offered in documentation:

ClassMethod StackToDisplay()
{
    For loop = 0:1:$Stack(-1) {
        Write !, "Context level:", loop, ?25, "Context type: ", $Stack(loop)
        Write !, ?5, "Current place: ", $Stack(loop, "PLACE")
        Write !, ?5, "Current source: ", $Stack(loop, "MCODE")
        Write !
    }
}

And to save stack to a global there's always an exception method:

0 11
0 1.4K

I want to write the values that are stored in an array into the OBX 5 field. The text in MyArray(1) will go in the the first OBX 5 field. Then the text in MyArray(2) will populate the next OBX 5 field.

My question is how do you format the Set > Action Tab > Value entry so that it pulls the data from MyArray(source.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp().OBX:SetIDOBX})

0 1
0 259
Question
· Aug 3, 2020
INSERT OR UPDATE SQL

Hi, I want to INSERT a customerID and customerName to a table if the customerID does not exist. Or UPDATE if they've changed their name.
I've reviewed the documentation (https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=RS...) and have confused myself with the INSERT OR UPDATE statement. Rather than using two individual statements , is there a way to get it in one?

What I have at the moment doesn't do anything. In fact it errors.

0 3
0 441
Question
· Aug 20, 2020
Class changes not executing

We are using Ensemble and I added some debug logging that writes to a global and recompiled the class in Studio. However, when we send messages, the global is not populated. I have recompiled, removing the checkmark to keep the generated code so that there is only one .INT file and I verified that the code is present in the .INT file.

My question is, do we need to stop and restart the Ensemble production in order for these changes to take effect? Do I need to stop and restart the business operation that calls this piece of code? Is there something else I may have missed?

0 6
0 255
Question
· Sep 9, 2020
Build Python bind

I'm testing with an application I'm writing in python.
But I noticed that the pythonbind3 library will only work on the same machine where the cache is running. Is there really such a dependency?

I'm trying to run the examples that are in the / dev / python / samples3 folder, but they only work if I set "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" with the path to the cache installation folder.

But... I have this error when LD_LIBRARY_PATH is empty:

0 1
0 342

The iKnow documentation shows an example for adding sources to a domain after an initial loading of sources.

The example uses text files. However, our data is now in Cache SQL tables.

Is it possible to add sources from a Cache SQL table, and is there an example of how this is done?

Thank you.

0 3
0 377

Hi everyone!

I am trying to choose the best collation for a new application that will be running on a spanish locale (Chile).

I can see there are database collations for Spanish1, Spanish2, Spanish4 and Spanish5. What is the difference between them? I can't find anything on our documentation. Should I simply choose the latest (Spanish5)?

Kind regards,

Amir Samary

0 1
0 386

Hi all,

I need some advice about JSON conversions and the outputs. I am being sent a JSON response from an API call and I am struggling to produce an output that I can use from it.

I have used the %FromJSON() method call to take the JSON stream source (pData) and convert it to a Dynamic object (object) but I am a little unsure as to how I can read the dynamic object and use it to extract the values from this and set the values as a property in another class.

The current coding I have for the conversion:

0 21
0 630

I have a file passthrough service that should check for new new files every 10 minutes, process them and then wait again for 10 minutes, even if there are new files waiting in the source directory. The "CallInterval" value feels like a wrong tool for this need since it would keep the service "locked" for a maximun of 10 minutes before releasin resources. Is there a better way than CallInterval to schedule the service to poll for files every 10 minutes?

0 2
0 258