Question
· Jul 21, 2022
Zen Page source url

Hi Guys,

usually when I want to find out which class is a zen page is, I just right click on the page and go to properties and this will show me the class url, but with this client I don't get properties as below !?

Thanks

0 3
0 222

I have vendors asking for verification that messages for locations are coming through to them. I can get generic ADT_A01 type of numbers in Activity. I'd really like to get some good SQL queries that can give me a count of MSH.4s (for example) for a day for X Operation. I'm not sure which table to look at for that information.

0 1
0 221

Hi Friends,

We have a requirement to read pdf text in ensemble object script code. As object script doesn't have direct solution , i tried to implement python code , but

iris 2020 , there is no support for python in object script.

so I have found one java utill using pdfbox api.

Now I have created jar and want to register into iris and want to make a call to mymethod to read pdf text.

please help me to way forward to achieve it.

java code:

============

0 4
0 221
Question
· Dec 14, 2022
Property definition principles

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get head around this principle of instance variables and the advantage of it.

I found this principle used a lot by my predecessor in some properties definition and I'm wondering why don't we just use the property as simple as is, its creating two properties sCtg that contain the value and Ctg is a calculate to get the value of sCtg, is there advantage of fast accessing or... !?

0 3
0 221

Hello, we would need some help:

We would like to use a Transformation to convert an ORU_R30 2.3 to ORU_R30 2.5

However Ensemble does not have a HL7 Schema for ORU R_30 2.3

So then our original message is not being recognized:

→ How could we let Ensemble recognize the ORU R30 2.3 structure to be able to use a Transformation?

We have read:

0 2
0 221

Hi,

I'm using a DTL to convert a custom request class to various R4 FHIR resources using the HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource classes. All is well with the exception of "meta.profile": when I attempt to hardcode this to a string value, the output is missing the value. This happens for several resources, specifically .HealthcareService, .Location, and .OrganizationAffiliation. I am able to get around this by doing an Insert() in a subsequent code block in a BPL, but was curious if someone knows why this would fail in a DTL.

0 1
0 221

Before I run down the "overengineered solution" path, I wanted to throw this out to the group.

We will be receiving HL7 messages via TCP/MLLP that have a PDF document stored in a single OBX segment. As the volume is expected to be somewhat high and the documents could be megabytes in size, it would be preferable to save the PDF payload to disk and replace it with a filesystem path before IRIS does it's first Save%. The idea being that we would than implement an OnDelete that would remove the file when the HL7 message is purged.

1 4
0 221

Let's consider these two ways of passing an obj to a function:

//var is a structured obj
(1) do ..methodX(var)
(2) do ..methodX(.var)

In c++ if we pass an obj by reference like in (2) we save a lot in computation because we are not copying the whole object, and when the object is modified within the function it is modified also for everyone.

In this case does (2) achieve any better performance than (1)? Is passing with the "." save any computation? the object is copied anyway?

Is there a simple way of passing obj to a function?

0 3
0 221

I need to do some nifty string manipulation on a source property. I will not be able to do it with the functions available(with the knowledge that I have of what is available). Could I call a ClassMethod to do this for me? This is what I want to do: The source property is "myemail@myemaildomain.co.uk". I need to add the text "test" to the beginning of that string. "testmyemail@myemaildomain.co.uk".

0 7
0 220
Question
· May 12, 2021
$preprocess failure

There is an undocumented command, $preprocess, that can be called as below. In this case it takes the class name and converts its code into a text array. That includes comments as well. Two questions about it if you know:

0 8
0 220

Hi all,
I am using ExecDirect() method to execute my SQL query which is something like "SELECT * from Account where AccountNumber = ? "
But when I am providing a accountnumber that don't exists it doesn't return anything as aspected. while I am trying to check resultset.%SQLCODE in this case it is giving me 0 not 100. What's wrong with my SQL query and Also I there any other Property through which I check for if my resultset is null or it has some values.

0 2
0 220
Question
· Sep 9, 2021
$ZNAME(variable,0)

This function is supposed to tell me that argument 1 is a valid variable name or not.

Doesn't work with an array variable, eg W $ZNAME("WLCOM(I)",0).

Not a question, just a whinge really.....

0 3
0 220

Hi all,

We're encountering a problem using CacheSQLStorage where one of the subscripts of this mapped table contains the string "||", which causes issues as Caché uses "||" as a delimiter. Is it possible to assign a different delimiter?

I'm attaching the code of the class as an example.

Class MainCore.System.MDA.msort2x2x2 Extends %Persistent [ ProcedureBlock, StorageStrategy = MainStorage ]
{

Property Subscript1 As %String;

Property Subscript2 As %String;

Property Data As %String(MAXLEN = 32000);

0 3
0 220

Hi I am trying to run a debugger in VS Code. I have the settings.json file and the launch.json file. I am trying to debug code using the attach to a process method, however when I run the debugger I get the following error.

Launch.json code

{

// Use IntelliSense to learn about possible attributes.

// Hover to view descriptions of existing attributes.

0 1
0 220

Hey everyone.

I have a use case where I need to write files to a handful of locations, and 2-3 subfolders in each location.

My plan was to extend EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation and then pass that operation the file and the subfolder details, and then have an operation per destination.

Has anyone done anything similar and can highlight any pitfalls I may be about to make?

0 3
0 220
Question
· Mar 12, 2021
Hierarchical Queries

Hi community,

I need to write an SQL query with hierarchical order, I have a table with a column referencing itself, similar as the sample bellow:

0 4
0 220

Following instructions on this page https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=D2IMP_... I am trying to create a Data Connector to be used as a base class for a cube with update support.
That page suggests that putting an SQL query inside XData block is not suitable for a Data Connector that supports updates.
Later it also suggests that to enable updates your SQL query must include

0 2
0 220