Hey Developers,

We're pleased to invite you to join the next InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: Using InterSystems Managed FHIR Service in the AWS Cloud on June 30 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk, we’ll focus on using InterSystems Managed FHIR Service in the AWS Cloud. We’ll start with an overview of FHIR, which stands for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources, and is a next generation standards framework for working with healthcare data.

You'll learn how to:

• provision the InterSystems IRIS FHIR server in the cloud;
  • integrate your own data with the FHIR server;
  • use SMART on FHIR applications and enterprise identity, such as Active Directory, with the FHIR server.

We will discuss an API-first development approach using the InterSystems IRIS FHIR server. Plus, we’ll cover the scalability, availability, security, regulatory, and compliance requirements that using InterSystems FHIR as a managed service in the AWS Cloud can help you address.

1 0
0 409

Keywords: PyODBC, unixODBC, IRIS, IntegratedML, Jupyter Notebook, Python 3

Purpose

A few months ago I touched on a brief note on "Python JDBC connection into IRIS", and since then I referred to it more frequently than my own scratchpad hidden deep in my PC. Hence, here comes up another 5-minute note on how to make "Python ODBC connection into IRIS".

1 0
1 1.8K

Hello,

I want to deploy Iris Interoperability Production in multiple containers . The production has File Services that process files from EFS location. All the files being processed by multiple containers are in the same directory. The standard Adapter class does not have Check Complete option to lock a file so that other containers File Services looking in the same file path cannot process the same file.

I updated the Inbound File Adapter class to offer another Check Complete option LOCK that will lock the file until it is processed and archived.

1 2
0 235

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

In-Place InterSystems IRIS Conversions

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2ARqxn8_svs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 213

Hi Community!

This week is a voting week for the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest! We have 8 applications — so you have a set of applications to choose from!

How to vote? This is easy: you will have one vote, and your vote goes either in Experts Nomination or in Community Nomination.

1 5
1 333

Hey Developers,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Yuri Marx for the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest:

OData Server for InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkZwn9Ckx9M
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 206
Article
· Jun 4, 2020 2m read
CRUD-GLOBALS-IRISNATIVEAPI-JAVA

Hi All,

I am writing this article to tell about the application "CRUD-GLOBALS-IRISNATIVEAPI-JAVA" which is developed as part of "InterSystems IRIS Native API programming contest". The intention of this application is to manage the Globals which are in IRIS instance through java program using IRIS Native API. To use this application basic knowledge of CACHE Globals structure is required.

In this application as of now we have options to Create,View Globals and Data Search in Globals. Update and Delete will be added in next releases.

1 0
0 393

A lot of developers like to work with Studio and have been looking into source code version control such as GIT or into enabling modern development workflows like CICD or DevOps processes.

This article describe an elementary solution to get you started in CICD and DevOps, even if you are not yet ready to move to Atelier or forth coming VS Code approach which enable client side source code version control.

1 0
0 841

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the new video specially recorded by InterSystems Product Manager @Bob Kuszewski for the 3rd InterSystems Online Programming Contest on InterSystems IRIS Native API:

Using the IRIS Native API GitHub Template

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bowj02anRM8

What’s the contest about?

In the last year, InterSystems added and expanded Native APIs for Java, .NET, Python, and Node.js. The Native API provides high speed access to globals, the ability to instantiate and use ObjectScript objects, and fine-grained control over transactions.

1 6
0 457

I have been using %Net.FtpSession and while it works, its handling of file/directory listings from an FTP server is less than ideal and, while this is due to the FTP protocol itself, the class could be written to handle this as would an FTP client such as FileZilla and command line/class FTP handlers for other languages. I was wondering if anyone knows how the Ensemble adaptor works with this in case it provides code that would help, though the source does not seem to be available. Below are the issues I see in FTP, some are based on past experience writing our own FTP handler in the past

1 2
0 416

Hello Community,

I want to secure a SOAP Webservice (an EnsLib.SOAP.Service one, if that matters) adding a SSL/Username Policy to it. As im not sure how detailed my request here should get, ill try giving a detailed as-is description of my setup, what I've tried, how I tried to test the connection and what problems including some logs I ran into.

As a small foreword: I'm pretty new to the whole security aspect of intersystems and soap itself.

System:

1 3
0 621

Hello all, I have a question about constucting thousands of clones, and scope.

In my code, I'm looping through a database, say 200k+ objects, and creating a clone of each object (we need to evaluate a modified clone of the object, but not account for what's on disk).

I see this a lot in the documentation:

1 7
0 571

Hi Community!

We are glad to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems IRIS Native API Contest Kick-Off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the 3rd IRIS Programming Contest.

Date & Time: Monday, May 18 — 9:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
@Bob Kuszewski, InterSystems Product Manager
@Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

What awaits you? Please check the agenda below:

1 1
0 295

Hi,

I have a HealthShare HealthConnect operation which uses the EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter. It is using a custom Operation class to send HTTP Post request. The request data that is sent to the operation and the response back from the operation is not displayed on the visual trace. Is there anyway to display this data in the trace?

Thank you for your help.

1 7
0 585