Hello,
I'm currently working on a custom version control implementation.
I'd like to show differences between a copy of a previously saved routine as a merge of the ^ROUTINE Global and the current version of that same routine.

I've found legacy Documentation for %RCMP which does the trick in the terminal but I'd like a similar result stored inside a variable.
I also want to show differences, not only see if they are the same or not.

The management portal has that exact feature, so maybe someone can direct me to the function that is being used there.

0 19
0 666

Hi, folks!

Is there any way to use $CASE or $SELECT functionality in SQL SELECT query?

E.g. something like this:

SELECT product, $CASE(status,"New":field1,"Payed":field2) as data from sales

To see either in data column either field1 or field2 values in regard of status value.

0 3
0 790
Question
· Oct 6, 2017
sending mail alert

Hi world, i work on my business process and i meet a problem:

i want to send mail alert to the patient when he misses take his temperature measure

in the method for checking if the measure is missed or no , i want to integrate my code wich allows me to trig an alert an send a mail reminder to the patient .

Do you have any idea how doing it .

thank's

0 1
0 461
Question
· Apr 6, 2022
tablePane row selection

Hi Guys,

I've the below tablePane and for some reason when it's populated always the last row is selected by default, I've many tablePanes defined the same way but none of them has the last row selected when populate, so not sure why this grid is doing this?

0 3
0 219

I have a business service that brings in a xml virtual document to the production and also a csv service that brings in a csv file and have a process that transforms both to a xml output but I have a problem with the csv as it is giving me this error when I try to trans form it ```ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>zOnRequest+1 ^EnsLib.MsgRouter.VDocRoutingEngine.1 *DocType``` I have read here followed the suggestion but now I do not get any errors but my m

0 5
0 488

Hello Community,

I need advice converting a comma delimited string container with multiple records into some type of recordmap that iterates through all the records.

My string container has several records and I would like to loop through the number of records in the string container and transform each record in the container individually. Number of records will vary but the number of fields per record is static (28 fields). Meaning after every 28 fields, a new record begins. The goal is to convert to individual delimited flat file records.

0 2
0 475

I have a batch record mapper that reads a csv file and passes the message to a process that uses the EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine and would like to pass the message to an operation that will output that as a XML file but so far been unlucky as the operation that I use , uses the EnsLib.EDI.XML.Operation.FileOperation which only works with the messages("BusinessOperation class for writing XML messages to a file.

0 2
0 927

Hello

We have a solution with an EnsLib.EMail.InboundAdapter as services that scan a mailbox on incoming mail with attachments.

When a new email arrives, the service sends the request (with a property %Net.MailMessage) to the process. In the process, we try to loop through and retrieve part 2 which we assume is the file.

set Part = pRequest.Mail.Parts.GetAt (2)

We can read out the file name:
Set FileName = Part.FileName

But how, and is it possible, to save the attached file to disk drive?

0 4
0 303
Question
· Oct 26, 2017
Content-Type in REST

Greetings to all!!! How to get the value of the Content-Type field from the object of the class %Stream.Object obtained with:

stream=% request.GetMimeData (FormDataName, 1) 

I tried:

0 2
0 425
Question
· May 4, 2022
HTTP post request

Hi Guys,

How do I do a HTTP post request using a curl and get a response, the response should be a JSON file ? a sample code would be really appreciated.

Thanks

0 4
0 322

I am a newbie to Cache and we are using dBeaver product to query against Cache tables.
I have the following query which does a GROUP BY to aggregate the columns:

SELECT PtNumber,cpt4_OVR,CollDateODBC, COUNT(*)
FROM site.MGBILL_View 
  WHERE cpt4_OVR IN ('36415', '36416')
     --AND ChargeFlags = '0'
       AND CollDateODBC > DATEADD(DAY,-45,CURRENT_DATE)
  GROUP BY PtNumber,cpt4_OVR, CollDateODBC
  HAVING count(*) > 2

-This returns a count of 3 for each patient (aggregated)

0 2
0 970

Hello All,

what is the best method for search a portion of text in a non-indexed global?

I need to implement an autocomplete kind of search, in a global of >1M registers (text type, not $lb)

Maybe the best way would be use a SQL mapped class, with 'Bitmap' indexes?

Thanks in advance!

0 4
0 466
Question
· May 25, 2022
Data import/export

I am creating "models" that contain rows in several class tables called Model, Path, Node.

So, model 19 includes 1 row in the Model table, 11 rows in the Path table, and 10 rows in the Node table.

I'd like to write some utilities to "move" model 19 from one instance to another.

0 4
0 431
Question
· Nov 14, 2017
type data interval

Hi communauty

I've two columns in my table and the type must be interval of integer values for example : age must be interval between [2 and 6] years and wigth between [10 and 30 ] Kg , how can i define them when creating my table?

thank's

0 3
0 225

I am trying to age based on a given date and current date here is my code:

Property DOB As %Date
Method GetAge() As %Integer
{
   if (..DOB="")
    {
  set today=0 
    }
   else
  {
  set today=$ZDate($HOROLOG,2)-$ZDate(..DOB)
  }
  write "Today's==="_$ZDate($HOROLOG),!
  write today
  return today
}
0 4
0 2.3K

Hi there have been various posts around how to clean up globals without parent data but none have gone into how you solve these issues.

Our database is approaching 600gb in size so i am looking into how to reduce this.

We use standard purge tasks.

Our cache stream class has a global size of 2463243 from running global size so it is what i would like to tackle first.

1) is there any way i can find based on my oldest message session for where most of these globals

0 3
0 548
Question
· Dec 10, 2017
Cache and Database

Hi, I'm a student, weak programming. I ask for your help, I write a program in C #, there are two tables, but I do not understand how to organize the connection between them many to many. Table in DataGridView1 from DataSet1 on Form1 key connection in DataGridView1 from DataSet1 to Form3

I do this on Form1

0 1
0 395

I am working on iris-for-money app: https://github.com/oliverwilms/iris-for-money

Account.csp posts a rest call with _SYSTEM username and the password.

xhttp.open("POST", "/restapi/sql/" + query, true,"_SYSTEM","SYS");
xhttp.send();

The error is logged in Riches.REST for this line:

Set tSC = tStatement.%Prepare(pQuery)

0 3
0 608

Hi all,

I have a database with 140 million records containing financial transactions. When I do a query to calculate the sum of those records spanning a number of months it takes around 4 seconds on my database server which seems reasonable. However if I run the same query on an application server it takes around 40 seconds to do the same query.

In just this instance I would like to run that piece of code on the database server instead of the application server. It's a query that is only run a few times a day so I would prefer to have a fast result and don't mind putting a bit more stress on my database server for that.

0 4
0 694