Hi everyone,

I started working on Ensemble this year so maybe I am not implementing the right way. I'm trying to connect a Welch Allyn monitor to TrakCare. The workflow is the following:

- User scans patient number with the monitor.

- The monitor sends a QBP_Q22 message to request patient information

- Ensemble (or TrakCare) sends back a synchronous RSP_K22 containing the patient data (name, dob, sex)

- The user checks the patient's information displayed on the monitor, takes vital signs and sends them to TrakCare (via Ensemble)

0 2
0 587

I have been struggling trying to understand "Response From" and "Response Target Config Names" as I am trying to track down Orphaned messages. I have noticed that when a Business Rule, or Business Process sends to a File Based Operation, there is always a NULL value response being returned. I am thinking these NULL values are causing some of the orphaned message problems we are seeing.

0 2
0 368

Hi World

I've a problem when in extract a float value from my database

the problem is that i get an interger instead of float.

my record is 2,56 but when i do a select , the request extract only 2

can you have a solution for it.

thank you

0 4
0 260

Hi all,

Is there a way to setup a classmethod or routine to execute immediately after cache is started?

I wrote a batch file that does execute the cache start, but I'm getting an Access Denied error on the cession command despite running as Administrator:

ccontrol start HEALTHSHARE1
csession HEALTHSHARE1 -U %SYS "##class(SomeClass).SomeMethod()"

Thanks for the help/suggestions

0 6
0 757

Hi All,

I have been given the following xml class file with objectscript code that has methods that I need for file conversions. These method implementations will do necessary conversions but I don't know how to add it to Iris studio and run it as a task or maybe if it must be put on any location and call each method from the terminal and even if so how do I then call it.

Please advise how to go about this.

0 6
0 227

Hi,

Currently I am working to develop smart on FHIR app with FHIRaas with the help of fhirclient.js and facing one issue that .well-known/smart-configuration is raising following error "This endpoint does not have SMART on FHIR capabilities defined" Below snapshot is for reference:

Looking forward to resolve the above issue or workaround

Thanks

0 3
0 265

There is a finite list of date formats that users want to use to enter a date in a form. These formats include single digits for month and day and double digits for year. The field is represented by a dateText control.

How would one get to allow a dateText control to accept multiple date formats ? I see only 3 listed here, do those include using single digits for month and day ?

0 1
0 448

Hello to all my fellow Cache Experts. Quick question about the MONLBL output that identifies performance issues. There is a metric value output by MONLBL called "Obtain [NEW] connection to Cache". Supposedly that metric captures the time taken between the request reaching the CSP Gateway and a connection to Cache being reserved for the purpose of servicing the request. All of that being said, if that metric value is high for many requests, such as 19.x seconds, then can anyone tell me what that metric really means and how to improve (lower) the new connection to Cache time. The com

0 3
0 272

Hello! I need help reading a file and putting the contents into variables.

File path would be, c:\temp\zipcitystate.csv or txt

Data looks like this

00501,Holtsville,NY
00544,Holtsville,NY
00601,Adjuntas,PR
00602,Aguada,PR

I need to add the first area to variable ZIP, Second to CITY and third to STATE. they are separated by a comma.

Any help would be appreciated

0 8
0 588

Hello! Need help...
Please tell a newbie how to connect to a remote database.
OS Centos 7, WebServer type Apache, version cache - cache-2014.1.5.851.1-lnxrhx64,
license:
[ConfigFile]
FileType=License 5.1

[License]
LicenseCapacity=Cache 5.0 Entree - Concurrent Users for Intel (Linux):40, Multi-Server
CustomerName=...
OrderNumber=2010...
ExpirationDate=4/26/2036
AuthorizationKey=...
MachineID=

0 15
1 421

Hi,

I want to access a Stored Procedure in a remote SQL Server Database. I am quite new to Object script.

The stored procedure has 3 parameters: 2 datetime parameters and 1 integer.

Which is the best way to do that? I'm wondering if I can use the link stored procedure feature inside object script or some SQL statement in Object Script.

This SP returns a set of rows which I want to read, transform and save in a persistent class.

Thanks in advance,

0 18
0 2.2K

Hi, community

i've a problem with my production , it works since two months ago , today i can't start it , i don't know where is the problem !!!!

I enclose here screenshots for my production configuration .

thank's

0 4
0 514

What's a good way to add a custom hyperlink to a table item in Clinical Viewer (CV2)? I am customizing the Diagnostic Studies page, and have a custom transform that returns the HTML code for the hyperlink. The hyperlink is supposed to open a custom CSP page in a new window or tab.

Using the layout editor, I then tried adding several "items" to the table like an Icon or External Viewer Link, and use the custom transform to get the hyperlink, but these items only show up as plain text and do not link to any page. How do I turn these items into a hyperlink?

0 2
0 340
Question
· Dec 15, 2017
cache operator

In if condition what is the difference between specifying the single operator and double operator? For example, what is the difference between (&& and &) or (|| and !)

0 9
0 716

Hi everyone

How can I connect using the Terminal to a remote server?

I changed the server indication on the Healthshare icon on the Windows toolbar.

The management portal works but not the Terminal. When I open the terminal it displays only some information about the server ("SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.2p2 Ubuntu-4ubuntu2.2"), but it doesn't give the possibility to log in.

Do you have any suggestions how I could fix it?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Milena

0 5
0 1.2K
Question
· Jan 2, 2018
Upgrading from 2014 .1.2

I am wondering about upgrading our Healthshare mirrored environment to the latest release. Has anyone upgraded recently to what version and what kind of effort was put into it. I am thinking it will take 2 analysts full time for 3 months. Am I out of the ball park on this estimate? We have bout 600 operations, Processes and services. What are some of the benefits we get from upgrading and what are some of the problems you ran into during the upgrade? Any information you have to share would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

0 2
0 376