LS,

I'm executing a query using JDBC on a PostgreSQL db:

SET statement_timeout TO 600000000; COMMIT SELECT * FROM bi_hour

The query is aborted with the following message:

FOUT #5023: Fout in Java Gateway: JDBC Gateway getClob(0,2) errorBad value for type long : active

The column 'blocked_status' contains the value 'active' is of type 'text'. I figure somewhere the SQL Gateway tries to convert the text value into a long but I can't find where, any suggestions?

0 2
0 296
Question
· Nov 7, 2016
Monospace output from Zen

Hi,

I have a problem which i think has a simple solution but which i and others haven't yet cracked. I want to display text output to a text box in monospaced font. At the moment the style sheet is shown below, I have tried various other options such as specifying a specific font such as Courier New. None of the browsers I have tried (Safari, Firefox on OSX, IE) display as monospace, although the last 2 come close. I wonder whether I need a <pre> tag, but I can't see how to do that in Zen.

Suggestions?

0 1
0 296

I have the object query:

s Rset=##class(%ResultSet).%New("%SYSTEM.License.UserListAll")

I can loop through that query and it generates the report information that I need.

I have a Python process where I use the intersys import to connect to the Cache instance. But I have been unable to determine the correct syntax in Python for this query. Being that 'UserListAll' is a query I attempted to user:

res = <query>.prepare("select * from %SYSTEM.License_UserListAll")

0 2
0 295

I wrote a function awhile back to take Encoded Base 64 and write the PDF out to a file that could be sent to a faxing system to fax out. We are trying to test this code out in IRIS and I am seeing an error that I have not seen before... ERROR #5034: Invalid status code structure

Here is the code...

ClassMethod DecodeBase64HL7ToFile(base64 As %Stream.GlobalBinary, Ancillary As %String, FileName As %String) As %String

{

set ArchDir = "/ensemble/data/transfer/AncillaryPDF/"

0 7
0 295

I have a HL7 schema listed within Healthshare that is marked as 'Standard' however this doesn't appear to not a standard schema and more of a custom one created (there are very specific Z segments within it) that has somehow been marked as a standard. Is there a way to change it from a Standard to Custom? I realise that this cannot be completed within Healthshare but is there a way to change this within Studio?

Thanks

0 1
0 295

First time post, also a new Cache developer, hence the <Beginner> tag.

If our data has Predefined terms in a dictionary, and a user can add terms on their own, can the terms exist in different tables?

Lets call the tables "Terms" and the user data in "UserTerms".

If a third class definition has a property of "Term" can it not be either Terms or UserTerms?

I'm leaning towards using a Subclass strategy where the pseudo "Parent" (forgive me) is Dictionary.Term and the child is along the lines of Dictionary.Term.User

0 5
0 295

Hi all, I am new to IS Objectscript and I would appreciate some assistance regarding this.

I am trying to find out how to count the number of elements within a dynamic abstract object and I am having some trouble using the size method.

Here is the code below:

The key value pairs are originally in JSON and I would have converted it in to an object for use.

0 7
0 295

Hello Community,

we read data from an Oracle database. The desired order is created by an 'order by' in the sql statement. The individual elements of the result set are converted into objects and inserted into a parent object using 'insert' on a property, which implements a one-to-many relationship with the result objects. Later, we iterate over the objects in a for loop and process the contents. At this point the order is apparently no longer identical to the order in which the elements were inserted.

0 5
0 294

Hi team,

I'll start with an apology as I am trying to wrap my head around the architecture of how InterSystems IRIS database management works. I am attempting to connect to the platform remotely through say a JDBC or ODBC connection in order to run queries, searches (through SQL statements) on my laptop and was trying to understand whether this would be possible? It is possible to setup an inbound client connection and wanted to better understand the architecture of how the database association works for IRIS database management. Does it use it's own internal SQL database or are we able to connect to our own database and which databases are certified to run against the platform?

0 2
0 294

Once a week we are attempting to load an XML file from Workday into a MS SQL table using JDBC and Store Procedures. There is approx 102999 records in this XML file. We are struggling with processing the entire file within a reason amount of time. We feed the XML through a BPL to then populate values in a stored procedure then call the stored procedure through a Business Operation. I have tried splitting out the Business Operations to make two calls, but we still continue to see an issue loading the XML into MS SQL.

0 4
0 294

i have this error

DrawTableError : <MAXSTRING> zDrawTable+349^%CSP.Util.TablePane.2

perhaps i have the possibility of Deleting all history queries, but i think better to check the table where last queries were stored and solve it by deleting wrong registries. anybody knows where is the table 'QueryHistory'.

0 3
0 294

I am writing an API that sends over a very large JSON object.

The code I'm using to get the data is actually used in our production system today for the use of writing a report.

However when I call the code using the API (using SoapUI) I am getting 'Error getting response; java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out'

The web applications settings have a session timeout setting at 15 minutes, but this is timing out within just a few minutes, so I know it's not hitting this mark.

0 3
0 294

Hi

We have ODBC 32bit Encryption working on our database with a SSLDEFs.ini file. However 64 bit ODBC Encryption will not work and give generic error, same error if the ini file is not there for 32BIT.

We have copied the ini file to the 64bit folder? Any ideas please?

thanks

0 2
0 294
Question
· May 16, 2018
Access Managment

I am managing a very large logistic's software company utilizing Cache as the main infrastructure.

I have many customers around the world and I need to upgrade the authentication process add 2 factor authentication, access management, captcha etc.

Does anyone have experience with this ? are there any suggested external software that can be integrated with our infrastructure ?

0 2
0 294