Question
· Aug 5, 2021
DTL record testing error

In the Data Transformation Builder, I have a source record with several values that is connected to a target record with several properties. In the Tools tab, clicking on Test, I have an xml format set up to test the data transformation but I'm getting this error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrNoObjFromString: Failed to find element Record / class BI.process.prodTest.Record in String

Do you know what might be causing this error to happen?

0 1
0 89

Dear Fellow Cache Developers and Cache Experts,

The company I work for has a Cache Web Application that is built on the Cache ZEN framework. The application has run very well for almost 2 decades across many versions of MS Internet Explorer ranging from IE5 all the way through IE11.

0 0
0 89

Hi Community,

I have below scenario

We have IRIS BI Reports in my application. I want to create a automated backend utility (similar to background cache system task) which run these bi reports and export them to PDF at a specific path. In dashboard we have defined <property name="print">1</property> which allows report export to PDF.

Now I want to debug the code (line by line) from dashboard to %DeepSee.UI.MDXPDF.cls but I am not sure is this possible or not.

Please suggest. Thanks in advance!

0 1
0 87

Hello,

I have my server setup a resource server. When a user calls our API they submit a bearer token as authorization and in our dispatch class AccessCheck() we validate the JWT using ##class(%SYS.OAuth2.Validation).ValidateJWT().

If I include a scope to check in that method I get the error Scope check may only be done on requesting client and I'm not sure what this means. The method works without include the scope and will let me know if I have an unsigned token or an expired token.

0 5
0 87

Hello,

I have a .NET based web application and would like to front end it with an Iris4Health server, ie possible using the CSP or web application url's to reoute to the requests into the docker container. Kinda of like a reverse proxy but using Iris for health. Is the external language server a good use for this or is that only for direct interaction with I4H?

I know you can create a custom container with the app copied into it, but not sure if that is the best way.

Any suggestions on how I could accomplish this would be appreciated.

0 0
0 86

I have created a custom Business Process setting called X509CredentialAlias in which I load the name of the credential alias to use for some background processes. I have looked through EnsPortal.Component but do not see an option for selecting X509 certs stored within IRIS. How might I adjust this setting to query all X509 certs saved within IRIS and offer a drop-down selection to the user within the business process? Similar to the EnsPortal.Component.sslConfigSelector.

0 7
0 86

Is there a way to exclude specific members from a class when exporting to an XML or UDL file? Bonus question: is there a way to import from that file without overwriting those members that were excluded?

The use case is to export an interoperability production class without the ProductionDefinition XDATA. We plan to source control the production items through the Ensemble Deployment Manager, but we still need to export any custom code in the class definition itself.

0 3
0 86
Question
· May 2
Compact & Truncate

Hi Guys,

I never ran a Compact & truncate process before and we do have a 4.6TB database with 1.9TB free space available that I would like to recover

0 8
0 85

Working on a custom view for LookupSettings.cls. I've added code to adda Change Log entry into the table when rows are added/updated. I'm trying to do the same for when rows are deleted. How can I pull the key & value for the row when it is selected for delete /un-delete? The variable rowData is used a pointer for the row index. I know I'm missing something simple...

0 1
0 84

How to send the HL7 Batch messages over a SOAP webservice which takes 3 credentials(Username, Password& Org.ID) using IRIS Management Portal V 2019.1?

WSDL xsd : element - 1.Username , 2.Password ,3.Org.ID ,4.HL7 Message.

Info I had -

Source is CSV File will be translated to HL7 using data Transformations. All the transformed messages need to be sent to destination System through SOAP request as a single Batch File.

0 0
0 84

I am exploring a way to make IRIS an immutable system where the production/operation IRIS is never changed. Changes are only made in Development, and then the "version" is copied to production/operation and stated.

For this to work, I will need data (objects) on a file share and the IRIS system on different systems. When the "new" version spins up, it will use the latest data.

I do not know if I can or how to separate "object data" from classes and code.

1 1
0 84

Has anyone noticed that when IRIS is forced down that the EnsLib.JavaGateway.Services do not properly shut down and release the ports? While we can write a shell script to kill the processes at the OS level, I was wondering if anyone experienced this issue.

We are working on our Mirroring setup/failover and had the team testing forcing the Primary down to make the Backup to become the Primary Server. When this happened and we failed back, IRIS could not restart the JavaGateway.Services because the ports were still in use.

0 0
0 83

Hi,

I've created an Object Gateway via the System Management Portal, and installed the following Java classes to allow connectivity between the IRIS server and RabbitMQ ...

RabbitMQ.jar

amqp-client-5.18.0.jar

slf4j-api-1.7.36.jar

slf4j-simple-1.7.36.jar

I've used the Java Gateway wizard via Studio and compiled the java classes that this would refer to, and a quick test worked on Day 1. However, on Day 2, on trying to connect, I got this error :

<ZJGTW>%ProcessErrorNew+11^%Net.Remote.Proxy.1

0 10
0 83

Dear,

I'm trying to configure a new interface that reads HL7, transform them into FHIR messages and then send POST or PUT or DELETE depending on HL7 doc type.

1-I added an HL7 TCP service that reads ADTs messages

2a-Send ADTs to a process to transform them into SDA (using the following command: do ##class(HS.Gateway.HL7.HL7ToSDA3).GetSDA(request,.con))

2b-Extract the patient MRN and add it to the AdditionalInfo property (using the following request message class: HS.Message.XMLMessage)

1 5
0 82