Hi! I have a promblem with ##class(%File).Exists -method and scandinavian characters.

Ensemble: Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2018.1.2 (Build 309_5U)

I have a business service (EnsLib.EDI.XML.Service.FileService (charset=binary)) which reads XML-files from the server and transmits those to the business process. BP request class is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document. In BP I have code block

0 2
0 242

I am trying to install Cache version 2018.1.0.184.0 on a Windows 10 System and i keep running into Permission errors during installation. I am getting

"Error 1406 Could not write value to key \SOFTWARE\Intersystems\\Classes\CLSID\{D11481CD-3B24-42E1-A20A-D179CDB6BEC5}\InstallCount"

I am signed in as an Administrator, i am running the installer as an administrator and i have edited permissions in the Registry to the referenced keys and i still can't get this to install. Has anyone run into this before and have some advice? I am pulling my hair out over here.

1 1
0 242
Question
· May 25, 2023
Getting IAM license

Hi,

I am trying to get the API Manager up and running.

I have enabled the application and IAM user and changed password.

when we run the iam_setup.sh I get the following.

Getting IAM license using your inputs...
Internal server error when testing inputs

I have check on Iris management portal , but could see no errors.

0 5
0 242

Hello, we would need some help:

We would like to use a Transformation to convert an ORU_R30 2.3 to ORU_R30 2.5

However Ensemble does not have a HL7 Schema for ORU R_30 2.3

So then our original message is not being recognized:

→ How could we let Ensemble recognize the ORU R30 2.3 structure to be able to use a Transformation?

We have read:

0 2
0 242
Question
· Nov 14, 2017
type data interval

Hi communauty

I've two columns in my table and the type must be interval of integer values for example : age must be interval between [2 and 6] years and wigth between [10 and 30 ] Kg , how can i define them when creating my table?

thank's

0 3
0 242

Hi All,

I have been given the following xml class file with objectscript code that has methods that I need for file conversions. These method implementations will do necessary conversions but I don't know how to add it to Iris studio and run it as a task or maybe if it must be put on any location and call each method from the terminal and even if so how do I then call it.

Please advise how to go about this.

0 6
0 242

Hello Community,

We want to send ALL updates from our Cache server to a remote SQL Server instance that will be used as a reporting data warehouse.

Has anyone done this already and if so what is the best way to go about setting this up?

Thanks

Regards

Mike

0 2
0 241

here is my trigger:

CREATE TRIGGER "SQLUser".SYM_ON_U_FOR_SYM_CHNNL_125123 AFTER 
UPDATE
   ON "SQLUser"."sym_channel" REFERENCING OLD ROW AS OLD NEW ROW AS NEW FOR EACH ROW 
   DECLARE @var_row_data VARCHAR(16336);
WHEN
   (
      1 = 1 
      and 1 = 1
   )
   -- I will use OLD/NEW alias here set @var_row_data = ''; LANGUAGE sql insert into mytable (id, data) values(1, @var_row_data);

here is error message:

0 1
0 241
Question
· May 12, 2021
$preprocess failure

There is an undocumented command, $preprocess, that can be called as below. In this case it takes the class name and converts its code into a text array. That includes comments as well. Two questions about it if you know:

0 8
0 241
Question
· Nov 30, 2021
Healthshare Connect

Hi Guys,

Is there a community version of Healthshare Connect? I know there is for Iris proper but I can't seem to find the Healthshare Connect Community version.

Regards

Mike

1 3
0 241

I am trying to setup a OAuth2.0 configuration to connect to a server within our Network using OAuth2.0. My previous attempt worked, however forgot to capture the steps before I had whipped the System so please bear with me.

I have an SSL/TLS Client configuration setup as we use the setup for our LDAP configuration.

When I go through the following steps within the Terminal, I am getting the following error...

0 7
0 241

I'm looking for the most straightforward way to trigger a custom Ensemble message when a patient logs into the Personal Community patient portal. The use case is that when the patient logs in, we want to query an external email database for any new messages the patient has and import them. Does anybody know if there's any built-in functionality I can use, or if not, what the best trigger point would be?

0 2
1 240

I am trying to figure out how to send a Page via a HTTP.OutboundAdapter to a URL from Ensemble.

We have a URL that I am able to pass PNo=xxxx%PMsg=xxxx as parameters to send the page to a pager.

http://xxxxx.xxxxx.xxx/Employee/Tools/Paging/SendPage.aspx?PNo=1817&PMsg...

When I send the above URL through a REST client I receive a Response of "SENT".

But when I try to send it through the HTTP.OutboundAdpater I do not get a response.

0 3
0 240

Hi

Sometimes I have Atelier gettinng stuck on background task "Updating server container".

This maxes out one of the cpu cores and I end up having to kill the process. This is on version 1.3.139.

0 3
0 240

Is there a way to get an inventory list of the Services, Processes, Routing, and Operations that are on the system. We get asked constantly from different departments to justify the number of personal we have. We are currently on 2015.2.2, with our upgrade to 2019 set for later this year.

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 240