Question
· Nov 17, 2023
Testing OAuth2

I am attempting to setup my first OAuth2 client, as we are adventuring into the realm of making FHIR API calls to our EMR from HealthShare Health Connect.

I have gone through and set up the Issuer Endpoint, and Client Configuration but now I want to test it and verify that the setup is correct. When I setup the Client Configuration, it would not allow me to use Discovery as it was saying I needed a "Client secret" but was not given one. So I set it up manually, thinking I hit all the information correctly.

2 2
0 225

I am trying to install Cache version 2018.1.0.184.0 on a Windows 10 System and i keep running into Permission errors during installation. I am getting

"Error 1406 Could not write value to key \SOFTWARE\Intersystems\\Classes\CLSID\{D11481CD-3B24-42E1-A20A-D179CDB6BEC5}\InstallCount"

I am signed in as an Administrator, i am running the installer as an administrator and i have edited permissions in the Registry to the referenced keys and i still can't get this to install. Has anyone run into this before and have some advice? I am pulling my hair out over here.

1 1
0 225

I am able to display my query result in the table pane, but I want to update it based on user click but it doesnt work. Can this be done? Below is what I am doing but it doesnt change my value on clicking. Would appreciate some guidance on this

I have ondblclick = zenPage.SelectItem

0 2
0 225

I am attempting to pragmatically create a bunch of roles and then assign the appropriate resources to that role.

Currently, the only ways to add resources to a role are to:

1. Do through Management Portal

2. Go through ^SECURITY (add resource one at a time)

My Intention would be to do the following: do ^SECURITY Role Setup Edit Role When prompted for resources to add, be able to use *

0 2
0 225

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 225

A quick question regarding to SQL Query Plan:
Why these two requests have different plans, in particularly, why second request needs temp file? To me, temp file is a bad thing which should be avoided, right?

1. select * from Test.Log where cdate = 1
  2. select * from Test.Log where cdate > 1

Plan for 1:

Read index map Test.Log.cdateIndex, using the given %SQLUPPER(cdate), and looping on ID.
For each row:
Read master map Test.Log.IDKEY, using the given idkey value.
Output the row.

Plan for 2:

0 4
0 225
Question
· Sep 20, 2022
Linux and links

If I create a link does root use it? (it’s in profile.d dir)

I'm trying to use a shortcut for a filepath as such: anyone have any thoughts?

PROCAUTO = /JRNDSK/ProcAuto_share

yet in the application it isn't recognizing it.

Here’s the scenario. (link is in place) that my manager thinks maybe an issue.

0 4
0 225

Dear experts,
Please, could you help me?

Im trying import a global:

ACB> K ^GlobalManualSend
ACB> D $System.OBJ.Load("C:\Users\BNAPC\GlobalManualSend.xml")
ACB> Set sc = ##class(%Studio.Project).InstallFromGbl("^GlobalManualSend","fv")

But is returning a error about version:

Please, could you help me about it?

Thank you.

0 5
0 225

what happened is, I selected a user to investigate their entries. I didn't enter a start date.

After hitting search, the query timed out, (or i cancelled it, I don't recall).

Now, when I go to that page, the browser processes and nothing is displayed.

I cleared my browser's cache, and I still get a blank page.

I'm running on Win10.

I use Chrome as my default browser. The problem also happens in Fire Fox.

i can log in as a different user and the page displays as expected.

How can I correct this situation?

Thanks!

0 4
0 225
Question
· Jul 21, 2022
Zen Page source url

Hi Guys,

usually when I want to find out which class is a zen page is, I just right click on the page and go to properties and this will show me the class url, but with this client I don't get properties as below !?

Thanks

0 3
0 225

Hello Community,

We want to send ALL updates from our Cache server to a remote SQL Server instance that will be used as a reporting data warehouse.

Has anyone done this already and if so what is the best way to go about setting this up?

Thanks

Regards

Mike

0 2
0 224

Hi I am trying to run a debugger in VS Code. I have the settings.json file and the launch.json file. I am trying to debug code using the attach to a process method, however when I run the debugger I get the following error.

Launch.json code

{

// Use IntelliSense to learn about possible attributes.

// Hover to view descriptions of existing attributes.

0 1
0 224
Question
· Apr 12, 2021
Cache Systems Backup

Please how can I schedule a call with InterSystems admin? We have a need to back up our cache DB server in azure using recovery services vault/snapshot. We Have come up with several designs but we need expert advice from InterSystems’ s team or anybody here in the community. I have been asked to contact an InterSystems admin for support but I don't know how to schedule a meetings since they don't have teams presence with our company.

0 2
0 224

Hi

This morning I noticed that the ISCAgent.log for one of my high availabilty healthconnect servers has many entries that say:

"Mirror remote control command requested access to instance directory not found in registry."
Requested:d:\intersystems\healthconnect\

In addition, Messages.log has many of the following entries:

0 1
0 223
Question
· May 12, 2021
$preprocess failure

There is an undocumented command, $preprocess, that can be called as below. In this case it takes the class name and converts its code into a text array. That includes comments as well. Two questions about it if you know:

0 8
0 223

Hello everyone!
I need to build something that will receive a REST request. As of now I have tried my luck with using an EnsLib.HTTP.InboundAdapter. But i am not so sure how I am supposed to configure it to be able to receive the REST request together with the JSON body.
I have specified the OnProcessInput in the adapter so that it receives a GlobalCharacterStream. However, I have not had any good luck finding out to actually make the request to the EnsLib.HTTP.InboundAdapter.

0 8
0 223