Hello everyone,

I have an issue related to Visual Studio Code and its InterSystems extension when exporting routines from the database to the file system.

The code entered via the terminal editor is encoded in DOS code page 437, but when I export it to my file system, even if I set the file opening to DOS CP 437, the accented characters which are two bytes long cause problems.

0 0
0 29

Hi,

I am trying to input an entire xml into a sql server table. I am doing this via an operation in Ensemble.

I keep getting the following error

[SQL Server]XML parsing: line 0, character 0, unrecognized input signature

I have setup the table with a column parameter XML.

Here is the request object that is being sent to the store procedure

0 0
0 345

Hi all,

I am currently wokring on integrating unit tests into a project. I am also attempting to test productions with the TestProductions class. This works great, but I noticed that no code coverage information is being gathered when I run the production tests?

Am I doing something wrong (forgot to add something in the coverage.list for instance) or is TestProduction not intended for code coverage?

Thanks!

1 0
1 185

Hello all,

I'm trying to build a cube based on a linked table but seems that IRIS is not able to do it :O

Long story short, I have a linked table in IRIS that sources a Microsoft SQL table (using standard linked feature from the portal). It works fine, I can access it using SQL as many other times. On top of that, I've created in DeepSee (ok, Analytics) a cube that uses this class as source. It compiles correctly, no errors given. When I build it with 100 records, all goes well and using Analyzer I can see results.

0 0
0 108

Hello,

First of all thanks for your time, thoughts, teaching and help:

We wonder how could we get the metrics from http://[Ip]:[Port]/api/monitor/metrics and use them in Kibana to chart statistics.

We would like to ask you how do you use the api monitor metrics, and as a second question, how would you suggest to utilize them in a third party software as Kibana to chart them.

We have thought to do the following:

0 0
1 106
Question
· Jan 24
Request LDAP

Hello,

I need to make an LDAP query to retrieve information about a specific team of employees. I have a custom service that instantiates a message of type EnsLib.LDAP.Message.Search with a filter matching the search and redirects it to an operation of type EnsLib.LDAP.Operation.Standard. I didn't get any errors, but I didn't get any results either. So I created an operation that inherits from EnsLib.LDAP.Operation.Standard and I overloaded the method to retrieve something. I get this:

0 0
0 89

Is it possible to authenticate an xDBC (ODBC/JDBC) connection to InterSystems IRIS via (a 3rd party) OAuth server?

For REST APIs this is possible, but could this be achieved with OAuth?

Out-of-the-box the ODBC/JDBC Drivers don't seem to have this option, but maybe some custom code could enable this? perhaps via Delegated Authentication and some OAuth classes customization, or some other way?

Has anyone done this already and can share how it was implemented, or someone with some guideline suggestions?

1 0
0 91

How to send the HL7 Batch messages over a SOAP webservice which takes 3 credentials(Username, Password& Org.ID) using IRIS Management Portal V 2019.1?

WSDL xsd : element - 1.Username , 2.Password ,3.Org.ID ,4.HL7 Message.

Info I had -

Source is CSV File will be translated to HL7 using data Transformations. All the transformed messages need to be sent to destination System through SOAP request as a single Batch File.

0 0
0 77

Hi Team,

We are facing an issue connecting to a remote Cache DB server using CacheODBC 2018 on the client side.

The connection works fine without SSL on the Cache server, but when SSL is enabled, we are getting the below error - "Failed to load cconnect executable!, SQL state 08S01 in SQLConnect"

Also, the connection works fine when the PHP script is run through CLI on client server, but fails with the above error when the script invoked from a client browser.

Could you please help us with any pointers in resolving the issue?

0 0
0 156
Question
· Jun 13, 2023
CDA to CDA transformation

Hi Community,

I am new to CDA to CDA transformation in ensemble, Can anyone explain how Match,Select,Varibel,Attribute,Copy,Method Will work in CDA transformation using xslt stylesheets

Smythee

0 0
0 123

We are moving away from Delegated Authentication in which I stored a username and password for our LDAP in a GLOBAL to be called by ZAUTHENTICATE.

Is there a way to pull in that GLOBAL into the LDAP Configuration within the Managment Portal instead of having to manually enter it? There seems to be an issue with Copy/Paste that the password isn't being set correctly when I use Copy/Paste.

Else I just export/import the LDAP Configuration from 1 server to another and manually update the Certificate to point to the correct file.

Thanks

Scott

0 0
0 118

Hello, I am using the power bi report builder tool to create a report with dynamic parameters. Every time I try to create and apply a parameter in power bi query editor. I get the below listed error message.

FYI: I have created a Data source connection using "InterSystems ODBC" Version 2015.01.00.429. I am getting data without any issue.

Query: select Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE from Payment_History where Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE >= @BeginDate

0 0
0 196
Question
· Mar 21, 2023
Logging FTP Business Service

I am having an issue with a file not being deleted from the FTP server and returning an error to this effect. The file, however, was fully processed. This causes the file to process again.

My question is I seem to recall a flag that can be set to enable more detailed tracing to be done on the FTP service/adapter. However, I have not been able to locate this. Does anyone recall such a logging setting or was I just dreaming?

0 0
0 173

We've implemented SAML authentication for our application where we are the service provider and various other entities are the identity providers. We've done successful connections with several identity providers including Okta, Duo Mobile, Ping Identity, and Azure. Validating the SAML response with signed assertions has been working great. Now, I am trying implement support for the SAML assertions in the response being encrypted for a new identity provider and struggling to understand procedurally how to go about this.

0 0
0 200

Hello,

I begin to work with VSCode and all is ok but i have just one problem with ObjectscriptQuality plugin. I have no feedback in the problem tab using the objectScriptQuality plugin.

I only have feedback from InterSystems Language Server plugin. Where could the problem come from?

My goal is to use objectscriptQyality with the basic rules at first

I work with iris 22.3

1 0
1 100

Our 3M Computer Assisted Coding system goes down on a regular basis for updates, the Applications folks like us to Disable the Business Operations when this happens and start them back up when they page the on-call person. The Business Operations have to be started in a sequence to guarantee that all the ADT being sent it processed before we start sending everything else.

0 0
0 111

Anyone here know if the Implementation Partner program is still open, and if so, is there anyone we can contact to get more details? I've tried reaching out via the form on the website, I've called and left a message, and then I called and talked to someone a few weeks ago who said they would "forward my info over", but we still haven't heard back from anyone. We just want to get more info on what it entails, but can't seem to get in touch with anybody to talk about it.

1 0
0 65