Dear Community,

I need to collect a file from an FTP server over FTPS.

I have the :

• credentials saved correctly
  • correct host and port informatoin
  • correct filepath I am trying to collect from
  • I have setup the SSL configuration in System > Security Management > SSL/TLS Configurations and this tests sucessfully

When I run the business service to connect it connects, but soon after connecting it fails to open the directory:

0 3
0 354

I have a project to only filter certain pathology results into a downstream system.

Within a HL7 router and business I was planning on using a lookup table and either the exists() or Lookup(), but am having issues when using it with repeating fields or segments.

For example if I perform teh analysis per stated segment usign {} brackets this will work, as each stated repeat is assessed:

0 2
0 726

We have some code written by earlier team that read flat files data and create SDAs and push them to ECR Input Service. Now for every test cycle we have to load files to SDAs, check error log, fix the error, clear the ECR, and try new fixed flat files. I’d like to know if there is a method to validate SDA msgs prior to pushing to EFR Input operations ?

so everything we simple load flat files, create SDAs and validate them. If files all looks good with no SDA errros then we actually load them to ECR only once.

0 3
0 325

Hi,

I seem to be able to execute sqlproc using the convention defined here https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=GSQL_q... provided the package/folder is a single level. As, soon I have a nested folder structure I get an error while trying to execute this.

For instance,

select id, Utils.Users_getRole(id) roles from users.users

works fine while,

0 3
0 141

Hi community!

Is it possible generate HTML documentation to my project ObjectScript classes (.cls)?

In Java we use Javadoc to do it. Javadoc get class comments and java metadata information and when I execute javadoc -d doc src\*, I get whole html documentation to my classes. Has IRIS something like javadoc? Is it documatic? If yes, how can I use it?

1 12
2 604
Question
· Nov 21, 2020
How to purchase IRIS?

Hello there,

I am Zainab a Medical Practitioner for a leading hospital in India.

But i am about to start my new clinic and gradually build it to a hospital as well.

I already have a very strong patient Data Base but I am afraid that day by day as it is increasing i will need a better one to handle things.

I have a considerable amount of knowledge in IT as well. that is when I came across this thing called IRIS.

I also saw we can use it for free.

I need more details please on this.

0 7
0 249

Hi,

I'm trying to access the categories configuration for the WorkMgr via COS, so I can be able to create new categories for our processes and this way try to overlock the limit of cores*2 workers. I've seen that last version of IRIS is supposed to have a menu on the portal (System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > WQM Categories), but since we are in 2020.1 this doesn't exist.

Does anyone have experience with WQM.API to manage the categories, or the usage of ^%SYS("WQM") to set it directly?

0 1
0 215

Hi,

I need to develop a HL7 Q22/K22 query/response mechanism for a NHS Trust I am working for, but I do not know how to handle the message continuation.

Can any one give me any advise on this and/or point me in the direction of any documentation on the subject?

Thanks

Neil Thaiss

0 2
0 553

I have multiple files with different columns, first 9 values are fixed, so i want to ignore the first value, and next 8 values i want to combine into one value using ^ sign

Current Format

|||||||||||^^||||||^^|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||^^||||^^|||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||^^|||^^||||||||

Desired Format

^^^^^^|||^^||||||^^|||||||||||||||||
^^^^^^|||^^||||^^|||||||||||||||||||||||
^^^^^^|||^^|||^^||||||||

Reading each line from the file use below code.

0 11
0 750
Question
· Feb 12, 2016
Get columns dynamically?

In MSSQL I think you can do something like this:

select *
from HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.COLUMNS
where TABLE_NAME='Aggregation'

How can I do this in Cache SQL?

[%msg: < Table 'HS_IHE_ATNA_REPOSITORY.COLUMNS' not found>]

0 11
1 2.1K

We use ExecureProcedure() to execute a stored procedure which returns a result set. But we see lot of "Invalid cursor state" errors when the result set is empty. The connection to SQL server database is made through ODBC.

ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: Fetch. + ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: SQLState: (24000) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server]Invalid cursor state

Here is the code snippet from the business operation class which uses EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter

0 2
0 8.9K

Hi is there healthshare insallable for one user where one can create edge production, follow exercises to customize clinical viewer, create data loading routines takeing data from flat file and push data to ECR. Community version for IRIS for health does not have options to create edges and there is no clinical viewe

0 2
0 371
Question
· Nov 17, 2020
Terminal replacement

Hi

Has anyone found a good terminal emulator replacement for Cache Terminal?

We want one where the up arrow works to bring back the last command typed (without extraneous characters appearing at the beginning of the line) and be able to run D ^JOURNAL and have it display correctly.

I tried WebTerminal a couple of years back and but it didn't work properly with the journal. I've tried RoyalTS and that doesn't do up arrow or the journal correctly even though it's supposed to be emulating a VT400.

Any suggestions?

thanks

0 4
0 260

I've just installed Visual Studio Code, installed the InterSystems ObjectScript Extension Pack as documented here, connected it to a local InterSystems IRIS instance, and created a workspace associated with one of that instance's namespaces. However, after doing this, I don't see the ObjectScript button on the left toolbar when opening the workspace.

0 5
0 426

I am looking to create a routing rule that will do the following:

When transaction is not an A03, and discharge date is valued, do not transform.

What I am having trouble with is with the conditional for the discharge date {PV1:45}. Not sure if I can use length here or if I can use HL7.{PV1:45}>0. I did try that, but its not working. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

Nicole

0 2
0 216

version cache for windows, 2017.2.1 build 801_3 - windows 10

I had this system set up for 3+ years now, and background tasks such as converting emails, have always worked, suddenly it's stopped working and I've tracked it down to any network references.

reading the emails, I look for any attachment files, and save them to a network drive before processing them within a class method,

I've been testing it by sending exactly the same email repeatedly and checking the saving of the attached file in both the background and in the terminal.

0 11
0 439

Hi,

Please, advise how to programmatically set "System Mode" value.

Manually this value can be set via Management Portal > System > Configuration > Memory and Startup > System Mode dropdown.

Value can be programmatically obtained via $SYSTEM.Version.SystemMode() , but I couldn't find a programmatical way to set it.

Thank you.

0 5
0 457