Hello ALL!

I am having trouble fining a way to derive (a list, an array, a file doesnt matter yet how it returns) ALL of the targets of a routing rule.

For example lets say I have:

• a router of class: EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine
  • Business Rule: HappyRRN
  • 1 rule set having 5 rules that each send to 1 DTL and 1 Operation (5 targets total)

My intent is to use some utlities we have created to disable all of the target operations of this router if the router errors out.

To do that I need the list of target operations.

1 2
0 169

We are seeking an InterSystems Object Developer With Docker Experience to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications.

This role is Remote, Full Time and a 1099 position.

Required Qualifications:

• 4+ years InterSystems Object Technology developing applications utilizing industry best practices for software development.
  • 2+ years using Docker

Preferred:

1 0
0 240

I have recently come across a problem saving TrakCare reports as PDF files while using the MS Edge browser on a Windows 10 PC. Whenever a user selected the Save to PDF option the window Tab would crash and reset. The event was trapped and viewable in the Windows Events Viewer and showed a Fault in the AcroPDFImpl64.dll.

1 0
0 1.4K

Hurray for security!

If you're connecting to a local server and doing isolated development with a throwaway account, just store your password in plain text in the settings.json configuration file. But if you're working with a shared server using a "real" user account, it's a good idea to protect that information.

1 0
1 229

Hey DC Members!

Get an overview of the new and enhanced capabilities of the language SDKs:

Language SDKs: New & Next 2022 @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S11OXXiqdiQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 139

Hi Community,

Join us for an InterSystems Developer Meetup during TechCrunch Disrupt 2022!

We’ll be meeting on Wednesday, October 19th at Bartlett Hall, located at 242 O’Farrell St. (just a few short blocks from the Moscone Center) starting at 6 pm through 8:30 pm PT, where speakers will discuss how developers can bring the code to the data, not data to the code with Embedded Python and Integrated ML on InterSystems IRIS.

Food and drinks will be served accompanied by discussions.

Agenda:

1 0
0 277

Hello,

Thank you for reading this question, and thank you for your time and replies.

I was wondering which ways, tools, mechanisms, or vias would you recommend to teach to kids, teens, adults, being your sons / daughters or not; your passion or likelihood for programming and computers?

I know there are some programming free games like the following ones:

https://seshoumara.itch.io/the-stack-machine

1 1
1 156

When using VS Code for Objectscript, is there a way to directly open % classes, like %Library.String, without needing to search for a property of that type and right clicking->"Go to Definition"?

I know it is possible to use "system=1" in the workspace uri definition to see all the % classes, but that tends to clog up the left side viewer with many extra directories. There is also the option in the settings to selectively hide some by defining files.exclude, but it seems fairly complicated to set up a filter for exactly the relevant directories.

1 4
1 314

Hey Developers,

Meet the latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Configuring VS Code Workspaces for Multiple ObjectScript Connections

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CGEqFea0hh8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 2
0 191

First of all thanks for your time and help reading this question:

We would need some help:

The use case is: to add a rule inside a EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine, where we iterate in a EnsLib.HL7.Message to find a specified value inside all OBXs segments. It should return a Boolean

Is there any recommended way, or standard function inside Ensemble, that we could use, without having to develop a new function?

We have read:

1 6
0 667
Hello everyone! Don't miss the Developer Community Digest for September 2022!
General Stats
167 new posts published in September:
– 29 new articles
– 48 new announcements
– 79 new questions
– 11 new discussions
140 new members joined in September
10,230 posts published all time
11,591 members joined all time
1 0
0 96

Hi all,

I am currently wokring on integrating unit tests into a project. I am also attempting to test productions with the TestProductions class. This works great, but I noticed that no code coverage information is being gathered when I run the production tests?

Am I doing something wrong (forgot to add something in the coverage.list for instance) or is TestProduction not intended for code coverage?

Thanks!

1 0
1 185

This is the eighth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas.

1 0
0 206
Article
· Sep 27, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - Sep. 2022

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

1 0
0 136

Hi folks!

We have a bunch of templates on OEX that provide a handy foundation for building a particular application with IRIS. And the basic principle of each and every template is that we take vanilla IRIS images, load code, and files into the image using Dockerfile, and create a new docker image as a solution. And then we develop running this image and rebuilding it when returning to development.

Some developers ask me why we need to build the docker image to work with the code. Indeed, if at the end of the day I need to develop a ZPM package and not a docker image why don't run the vanilla image and load the code and everything in it?

The problem I have with the building image approach is that often I can wait a lot to build an image and it fails on some Objectscript problem in the source that I cannot fix as the image is not building. and

Any thoughts? How do you develop with docker?

1 4
1 335

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Interoperability Contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with the InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants.

Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Thursday, September 22, 09:00 AM EDT

>> Register here <<

1 3
1 194

Hi Community! InterSystems will be a technical sponsor at CalHacks hackathon by UC Berkeley, October 14-16 2022.
We can't reveal our challenge at the moment, but as a little spoiler - it is related to healthcare ;)

The team from our side @Evgeny Shvarov @Dean Andrews @Regilo Regilio Guedes de Souza @Akshat Vora and more!

Join InterSystems in this fun and inspirational event - apply to be a mentor, volunteer, or judge here

1 0
0 319

Hi Friends,

In my production already we have business components (business service , process, operations) and all are working fine.

Now I have change the package structure of few classes and want to update the references in settings for Business components in Management portal.

As this class field is read only , Any other way to update the class reference, instead of creating new business component?

1 3
0 140