I have an imported WSDL from SalesForce and I am trying to send a login-request to the SalesForce-servers via InterSystems. The login requires a username and a password in the body, and an organizationId in the header. I am having trouble filling the organizationId in the header.

Via SoapUI I can send a successfull message to the SalesForce-servers. The message should look like this:

0 4
0 2.9K

My scenario is:

I have a Cache method that

call a REST -> JSON -response > INSERT/UPDATE the source table of a DeepSee Cube -> Update the Cube only for this change -

I want to view in .NET Application the changes. For that I want that this method should be executed at a defined interval.

Or maybe the solution is a Refresh button in .NET page. is there any way to access a Cache method from .NET?

Any idea how to do it?

0 1
0 378
Question
· Oct 12, 2017
Retrieve Email

We need to use MAPI protocol to retrieve email since the POP3 is disabled at our site. Ensemble inbound adapter currently supports only POP3 protocol.

Any suggestions/ workaround ? We might have to call .net / com program to do this. Just want to check if anyone has done that already.

Thanks,

Sushant

0 3
0 437

Hi All,

I have a rasing task from BPL using <call>, it needs to add an entry in workflow task list and the task has to rais.

after performing,

I didn't see the entry in workflow task list, but the task gets raised.

In What is the root cause for this.

Why there is no entry in tasklist after raising task?, How to verify it?

Thanks

0 1
0 287

So this may sound trivial, but I'm seeing conflicting information on this topic and hoping to get clarification.

According to Enslib.HL7.Message class definition, the maxlength of RawContent is 10,000 characters. So when using encoding like UTF-8, that is 10KB. When using Unicode, that should then be 20KB.

But then also coming across some forums and documents where 32KB is maximum size before HL7 fields are truncated.

What is the sure way to determine and modify an interface's maximum supported message size?

0 6
0 3.4K

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble parsing XML containing unicode characters which I receive from an external webservice. I believe my file is saved properly with UTF-8 encoding but the SAX Parser still throws me an error.

I have 2 classmethods: 1 general one (get) to make a request to a webservice and return the date, and 1 (getSportsPerDate) to make a specific call and then parse the data.

0 5
0 2.2K

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to programmatic ally add the parameter 'VALIDIFNULL' to classes that extent %SerialObject.

This to hopefully resolve the validation errors I'm getting on webservice request messages, where certain properties are not required, but lower down the tree some properties are.

I have too many classes to do this manually and with the next SOAP wizard run I probably loose the added parameter.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Regards, Michel

0 1
0 236
Question
· Nov 21, 2017
Custom SOAP header

Greetings!

Hopefully someone has an answer on this, I cannot find any example or understand from the documentation how to acheive this.

I have a SOAP header subclass

Class AddressType Extends %SOAP.Header
{

Parameter ELEMENTQUALIFIED = 1;

Parameter MAXLEN;

Parameter NAMESPACE = "urn:registry:1";

Parameter XMLNAME = "urn:LogicalAddress";

}

In my %SOAP.WebClient I use it like this:
set customHeader = ##class(AddressType).%New()
do ..HeadersOut.SetAt(customHeader,"AddressType")

0 5
0 661

Hello everyone. So as title says, I used to install Eclipse with Atelier plugin recently to work in instead of Cache Studio and spotted that all my JS-code on CSP page is colored green as you can see here:

I couldn't find how to make code-detection on CSP files like JS files. All I found is this element which controls code inside HTML tag <script></script>

0 6
0 751

Hi,

Can I get "Window Size" from terminal? By command line.

Terminal > Edit > Window Size

I already tried to use 'do CURRENT^%IS', but without success. It does not return the change, for example, when the column is 132.

Is there any routine or method for this?

0 6
0 828
Question
· Dec 27, 2017
Studio Templates and Add Ons

We do not use the out of the box web server (57772) for HealthConnect, we run a stand alone instance of Apache with https enabled. Now when I go to Tools > Templates > Web Form Wizard, I get an error Navigation Cancelled. I get a similar error when I try Tools > Add Ons > Add On.

Any ideas?

0 7
0 641

Can someone direct me to where in the documentation we can find how consumption may be calculated for global storage?

Caché Version2010.1
Operating SystemHP OpenVMS 8.4

EDIT: After receiving some responses, it seems I was unclear in my initial inquiry. I am looking to determine our rate of consumption of storage; however, I am having some difficulty in doing that.

0 6
0 751

Hi

I created a jdbc connection in the Caché 2010.2.3 with SQLServer 2008R2.

The connection to this DB works correctly. (Conection Sucess)

I try to perform table binding but this connection, even though it is successful, does not load my tables and schemas.

I did the same test on Caché 2015 , with same jar drivers files and works perfectly!

Any idea?

Caché 2010.2.3

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 (Santiago)

java version "1.7.0_09"

Caché 2015

0 2
0 539

Hi,

Trying out Atelier , and need to understand what working principles are best to follow.

Scenario I have a local Cache Instance for development that is linked to a GIT repository for Namespace "ABC"

I have got a local working directory /workingdir/ABC

I have checked out branch "a"

So at this point I need to connect to a dev server that has this Namespace "ABC" but currently the branch that is on this server is "b"

0 2
1 433