I need to write a script to answer a couple of fairly simple questions:

1) What is the current routine DB (name and location) for this namespace?

2) What is the current data DB (name and location) for this namespace?

3) Is global ^ABC mapped to a different location than the default data DB?

Can anyone point me to some system APIs that would allow me to answer these questions?

Thanks!

Ben

0 2
0 439

Hello,

First of all thanks for your time reading this doubt.

We have discovered the following behaviour. Inside a Router we have a roule which needs to filter out the ADT_A08 messages which have not OBXs.

The legacy system had this rule implemented:

(((Document.{OBX(1).SetIDOBX}<"1")||((Document.{EVN:EventReasonCode}!="COD")&&(Document.{EVN:EventReasonCode}!="FIN")))

However we have tested it and it does not filter out the ADT_A08 messages.

0 5
0 126

Hello everyone!
I have to build a REST service that receives a POST HTTP-request, collect a file from that request in the Form data and then send it in another HTTP Post request through Form Data. However I can't really seem to send the file, and I do not know where it has gone wrong. All I am getting told is that no file is being received from my HTTP Post request. I am reaching the REST Service I am supposed to send the request to, but nothing is being sent.

0 6
0 320
Question
· Dec 17, 2018
Terminal Type

Hi,

We are using Cache 5.0, we use Cache telnet and Other emulator (using telnet connection) to launch the applications.

Is there a way to identify the type of device is used?. Based on the emulator I can few custom changes to be applied.

Thanks and Regards,

Sankar

0 1
1 228

Is there any good documentation/tutorials on creating gateways in both directions between FHIR and Hl7v2 (for Health Connect)?

the scenarios I'm most interested in

1. Client application sends a FHIR demographic query to Health Connect - and the interface has to convert this to Hl7v2 QBP^Q11 message to the PAS.

2. Health connect sends a PDF document (from a file or HL7v2 interface) to an EPR over FHIR.

Thanks

Stephen

UPDATE

0 5
1 1.1K

Hello Guys,

Our cache application uses REST web services and handles single API request perfectly with response (response status and related data). But sometimes user sends multiple requests to the same API simultaneously ( ie, without waiting for the first to respond ), where one request will succeed (not necessarily the first) and the others will fail.

So, I need to handle the requests one by one after completing and sending the response for first request in the queue then process the next request and so on.

0 4
0 130

There are situations where we want to provide immediate feed back to inbound Web Service that a particular business operation is not running (status <> "running"). We don't even want to queue up the message. We just want the webservice to respond with an error stating the business operation is down.

0 4
0 420

When I do $TRACE("message") I can see the message on the message viewer. However, I don't know where to find messages generated from $$$sysTRACE, and I haven't found anything about it in the documentation.

Do you know where I can find it?

0 6
0 109

Hello,

We have defined four BPL Business Processes. One gets occasionally errors when pool size is two. No errors happen with pool size one. The error happens on calling %Save() on a large objects with many references to other objects.

Error #5803: Failed to acquire exclusive lock on instance of 'classname'.

Error #5002: Cache error: <ROLLFAIL> %TRollBack+10^%occTransaction

The error happens on a particular large object.

Our FileService gets the same Errors #5803 and #5002 with class 'EnsLib.EDI.X12.Document'

0 3
0 487

Hello,

I have a problem with a FHIR Interop scenario that the HTTP Header Value content-type between IRIS and client changes in case of an error (HTTP 422). If I set the status in the response to 200 OK as the last step in the service class, the return transmission works.

Within my operation class, the error code is taken from the source system and entered in the HS.FHIRServer.Interop.Response message.

0 3
0 110

Hello,

I am new to InsterSystems Cache - having a SQL Server background. However I am dealing with a Third Party who use InterSystems Cache to hold some of our data. To do some analysis I need to view a backup of the database. They are prepared to send me a backup.

My question is - how can I view this backup ( would this be the CACHE.dat file?).

Do I effectively need to have an installation of CACHE on my machine to be able to view this? Is it possible to view it from SQL Server?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Colin

0 2
0 429

Hi Community,

I have a need to access the Lock Table to find the Process ID of the process that has a particular global node Locked. The process holding the lock could be on any one of four application servers.

Having identified the Process ID, I then need to interrogate the local variables for that process, to find an application User ID.

I can then inform the current user which of their colleagues has a particular record locked, preventing them from continuing with their work...

Are these things I can do under Caché? If so, how would I do so?

0 6
0 613

Hi -

I'm trying to follow the documentation, but I seem to end up in a circular reference, where the docs say "Login to TrakCare" to get access to the Layout Editor, with a link to "Logging Into TrakCare", and then that whole sections assumes that the account being used has been created, but doesn't seem to point to any means of actually creating the account in the first place.

Where is it described in the HealthShare Documentation, how to create a TrakCare login account?

0 1
0 1.4K

I downloaded IAM-3.4.2.0-5604.tar.gz from the Online Distribution site this morning, it the implementation to install it on our Development environment to see if it is a viable solution. Following the instructions, I have ran into an issue trying to make sure I am entering the information into the prompts correctly.

I have IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2024.1 running locally using a Local Web Server, so when prompted I have entered the IP Address and port 443 is that correct?

0 8
0 67