Question
· Jul 24, 2018
Combo Chart scaling question...

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0 1
0 230

I seem to be getting some odd behavior from Ensemble when searching using the extended Criteria options (VDoc Segment Field).

I'm searching for a specific range of test patients (for example, Surnames starting ZZZ) and I'm only getting back about half of what I know is there (and is verifiable by removing the search criteria and manually scrolling through the message viewer.

0 3
0 230
Question
· Dec 17, 2018
Terminal Type

Hi,

We are using Cache 5.0, we use Cache telnet and Other emulator (using telnet connection) to launch the applications.

Is there a way to identify the type of device is used?. Based on the emulator I can few custom changes to be applied.

Thanks and Regards,

Sankar

0 1
1 229

Hi -

I'm working on a project that will be dealing with depression screening and I'm not certain where any of this information would belong in the HL7v2.x world.

Can anyone suggest what the proper placement of "has this person been screened" and if so, "this was what the screening showed"?

At first thought I was thinking that this is an "Observation" of some sort (and ORU message) for the "what the screening (or perhaps testing) showed", but I'm not sure if the screening was performed yes/no qualifies as an "ordered test".

0 1
0 227

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 223
Question
· Nov 21, 2018
Short Cuts and Tweaks to Studio

I am quite new to Studio and I have been a Microsoft guy for a very long time and spoilt because of the short cuts provided and the flexibility of the IDE. Any tips and tricks for me to make my life easy while using the studio?

0 1
0 222

I was wondering if there is a way of adding additional headings under the settings tab for services etc?

I'm aware its possible to add items under the additional settings heading, but being able to split these out into separate headings would look a lot nicer.

0 2
0 216
Question
· Jun 4, 2018
link component on a ZEN page

When using the link component on a ZEN page the default behavior is for the link to appear to the right of the tablepane row. Has anybody changed this behavior so the link appears to the left of the tablepane row? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 1
0 214
Question
· Feb 11, 2018
Deep see Learning

I tried to learn DEEP SEE Analytics for our HealthShare "SAMPLES" Name Space. I followed our documentation and tried it. But my management portal analyzer and visual reporting fields are hidden. So Please help me for how do I use the deep see concepts and provide some examples or demo.

Thanks ,

Ponnumani G.

0 1
0 210

I am trying to find out when a Business Service was created, and by who. I have reviewed the audit trail and it doesn't appear that this information is actually logged there. I am hoping that this might be logged in a SQL table or global someplace. I have reviewed the SQL tables in that namespace and have come up empty. I thought it might be located in Ens_Config.Item, but that table is sparse.

Anyone know where this information might be logged?

Thanks, Jim

0 1
0 207

I use the InterSystems cache to implement a web services program. I receive the data sent by the other person. However, I receive the wrong text (the normal text is the question mark "??????"). The other party uses the gbk code to send Chinese. The other party cannot modify the gbk code, what should I do to receive normal Chinese text? Thank you.

I use ensemble 2010 and ensemble 2016.

0 4
0 207

Hi.

I would like to know if DeepSee has some feature regarding synchronization which could help me with this:

I have two tables, TableA and TableB in a 1:n relationship, and one cube for each table, CubeA and CubeB.
CubeA have a list dimension based on records from TableB.
Both tables has DSTIME parameter set to "AUTO".

Some application proccess updates data only on TableB, leading an entry on ^OBJ.DSTIME global for synchronization of CubeB.
However, as the TableA wasn't updated, there isn't such entry for CubeA.

0 2
1 206

We have one user that is having issues in Ensemble via browser. The two issues she reported are:

- If she opens a DTL, she has to Save or Compile the DTL before she is able to edit anything in the Actions tab. Typically, you can simply open the DTL, click on a line, and edit the Actions.

- If she opens the Tools tab and clicks the Test button, she does not get a response and it eventually times out on her. Typically, clicking the Test button will open a new window where you can paste a message to test your DTL with.

0 2
0 205
Question
· Jul 31, 2018
Use Fallback CSS mode

Hi everybody,

we have some legacy ZEN applications build upon CSS2 style definitions. We moved the application due to an upgrade to a newer version of cache (2017.2.1). Anyway I have in mind that in one of the prior relases css3 style interpretation was enforced by ZEN and you could explecitly tell the framework to use CSS2 by setting a global. Anyway I can´t found any hints in the docs on that. Does anyone of the %ZEN gurus have this in mind?

best regards,

sebastian

0 1
0 202

Hello ,

I want the datagrid to reflect values based on the value i select in the Combobox. How to pass value from the combobox to the

altJSONSQLProvider parameter and reload the datagrid ?

My combobox defines below method on change.

onchange="zenPage.rowSelected(zenThis.getValue());"

<altJSONSQLProvider id="PatchClassJsonId" OnGetSQL="GetSQL" >
<parameter paramName="1" value="C"/>
</altJSONSQLProvider>

<dataGrid

</dataGrid>

0 1
0 199
Question
· Dec 20, 2018
RemoteDatabase Creation Error

How to configure Remotedatabase into our local instance. While connecting remote database i am getting "ERROR #463: Database C:\InterSystems\HealthShare2\mgr\Remote\ is not allowed for ECP Mirror Connection". so can anyone help me to sort this out.

0 1
0 161