InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,853 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey guys.

I'm having trouble using the Certificate in my BO.

It started to occur after updating the certificate.

I have 2 configurations and 2 certificates, the first one was updated and no error occurs, the second one, the bad certificate or Handshake failure errors occurs. Both have the same configuration.
I already tried marking SSLV3, handshake error occurs. When I unchecked it, a Bad Certificate error occurs.

0 4
0 4K

Hi all,

When I run the ^SystemPerformance utility to collect performance data about my IRIS instance (community), it manages to collect all sorts of data except for data related to ^perfmon. I am using %SYS to run the utility which should have all privilages, not sure what's meant by the below error message

0 3
0 247

Released with no formal announcement in IRIS preview release 2019.4 is the /api/monitor service exposing IRIS metrics in Prometheus format. Big news for anyone wanting to use IRIS metrics as part of their monitoring and alerting solution. The API is a component of the new IRIS System Alerting and Monitoring (SAM) solution that will be released in an upcoming version of IRIS.

11 2
7 1.9K
Article
· Feb 28, 2023 2m read
Break the limits of your server

Hi developers!

You are experts in IRIS and know all tricks. The functionality of $ZF(-1,-2,-100, ......)
is nothing new to you And you know the limits of this functionality.
Both give you access to your local server command line environment. And that's it.

1 1
0 303

Hi everybody!

Many developers prefer a dark version of applications. Not surprisingly, @Guillaume Rongier posted an idea of making a dark version for the Developer Community.

So we look forward to hearing from you.

Please send us your feedback by using this Poll on the Ideas Portal, and by voting and commenting on the relevant idea.

Thank you in advance for your votes and have a good day!

5 6
0 261

Hi Developers,

This February, you posted 86 new questions on the Developer Community:

Questions

How to Use Open-Ended Survey Questions +25 Examples | SurveyLegend

1 0
0 229

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Achieving Single Sign-On: External Providers, HealthShare Unified Care Record, Clinical Viewer @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BjIeR3EXPUA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 490

InterSystems announces its third developer preview, as part of the developer preview program for the 2023.1 release. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2023.1 and there are also brand-new capabilities, such as production-ready support for Columnar Storage, ability to use Bulk FHIR, and support to MacOS 13 Ventura. Some of these features or improvements may not be available in this current developer preview.

2 7
0 347

Try a new (free!) self-paced online program! Programs include everything you need to start using InterSystems products in your role. You can easily track your progress through an entire program, or select only the learning materials you need.

Two InterSystems IRIS for Health™ programs are open to all customers:

Two programs are available to HealthShare® customers:

1 0
0 191

Introduction

This article is intended to be a simple tutorial on how to create ODBC connections and working with them, since I found starting with them a little bit confused, but I had amazing people to take my hand and walk me through it, and I think everyone deserves that kind of help too.
I'm going to divide each little part in sections, so feel free to jump to the one you feel the need to, although I recommend reading everything.

10 0
1 549

In a healthcare setting we've an Ensemble namespace through which passes a key HL7 feed (the ADT feed from our PAS). It is split up, transformed and passed on to multiple downstream systems. We consider the feed going to each downstream system an interface. Each interface is developed as separately as possible - typically as a separate branch of our git repo (which we access via VS Code).

0 0
0 225

It's time to announce the Winners for February! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in February:

🥇 @Muhammad Waseem, HIS Team Lead, International Medical Center, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
🥈 @Heloisa Ramalho, Software Developer in the Application Services, InterSystems, USA
🥉 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

8 1
1 270

InterSystems is pleased to announce the 2022.3 release of InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, InterSystems IRIS for Health, HealthShare Health Connect, and InterSystems IRIS Studio are now Generally Available (GA).

4 3
0 392
Question
· Mar 8, 2023
Session ending message

Hi Guys,

I'm using session to save some data eg. login details, data I need earlier, and of course if the screen left idol with no activity the session may time out and I would like to display a message waring the user that their session is about to expire (as some web application do) , so how can do that?

Thanks

0 2
0 227