Hi Team,

I am working on data transformation ADT^A01 from ADT^A01 ,In both source and target MRG segment is not available. How can i create a new MRG segment in Target. Kindly share your ideas how to create a new segment in Data transformation.

Thanks in advance

0 2
0 293
Question
· Feb 1, 2019
Message Bank Usage

Hi

Has anyone implemented the message bank functionality in particular in the UK and if so what are your experiences of it in particular for custom messages? We are thinking of using it as our long term store and would like any feedback on it. We use a mix of REST web services, custom messages, HL7v2 and FHIR messaging within the Health area (NHS Trust to be exact).

I would also be interested in which version you implemented this upon.

Thanks

Ian

0 1
0 293

To deploy a DeepSee solution, the docs recommend that you define a namespace on the reporting (mirror) server, and "define mappings to access the application data, application code, DeepSee cube definitions, and DeepSee data on this server". (http://docs.intersystems.com/ens20152/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=D2IMP_ch_overview#D2IMP_overview_architecture)

1 3
0 293

I created a Zen page with a header. All is good. I then created a new Zen page and during the wizard specified that it was a "subclass of a template page". So now I have Class Custom.App.HomePage Extends Custom.App.TemplateMaster. If I visit HomePage.cls I see the header from the template. However, the HomePage class has no XData Contents section so I have no idea how to actually add content. I tried adding the section but once I do then I don't see the template content anymore.

0 2
0 293

Hi all,

Does anyone know if a process (which is using a license unit) does an OPEN or USE to send data (to a label printer as an example) through TCP, will result on license slot usage?

If so, will use a new connection of the currently used one by the process or will get a new slot?

Kind regards

0 1
0 293

Hi there.

I was wondering if there was a supported way of editing the Title bar of the management portal so that at a glance it is clear as to what environment is being worked on. This would be in addition to the namespace and server name being displayed.

Ideally I would like to make it clear at a glance that a user is working within the Dev or Live environment.

0 3
0 293
Question
· Sep 7, 2018
Returning to Cache'

Ive been asked to investigate Intersystems Cache' for a new software initiative and was hoping to be able to download a limited-use or dev license to kick the tires but I need it for a couple of specific OS builds. AIX and Linux (CENTOS). I don't see a place to download specific versions, other than Windows, various builds of Unix and that's about it. Can someone give me some guidance on how to make sure I'm downloading the right item to build some test instances with?

thank you in advance :)

tom

0 3
0 292

We have multiple databases running on a single server. I have duplicate interfaces on each database.

If we're doing testing in copy #1, the interfaces should be running in that copy. I want to block analysts who try to start the interfaces in copy #2.

So, I'm looking for something that would check the port and tell me the status: already in use or free.

My challenge is that this system needs to stay ISO/ANSI compliant.... so I can't use any of the newer tricks.
Is there any plain-old Cache' I could use for this task?

0 13
0 292

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems AI contest!

Date & Time: Friday, July 30, 2021 – 11:00 AM EDT

What awaits you at this Virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used. Q&A. Plans for the next contests.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/27vE9o9U3nM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 292

Hello everyone!
I am wondering how I can retrieve multipart form-data from a request that is coming into my REST-service.
I am supposed to retrieve a string and a file. The file is being retrieved without issues, but the "testprofile" string is not being retrieved at all.
It just logs a an empty entry.
The request that is sent to my REST-service has the Content-Type: multipart/form-data
Thanks beforehand for the help! :)

Down below is the code I use right now to retrieve the string and file from Form-data Rest HTTP-request to my service.

0 5
0 292

Hello Respected members,

I am new with InterSystems IRIS , want to setup the environment on RHEL 7.5 with multiple lun layouts (separate LVM for DB , Journal, and WIJ),

I would like to get some help in setting up the same, as far as I know, the installation will go through on a single directory ( I did not see any option to chose path/directory for DB's or WIJ /journals), hence after installation I would like to move my DB's to separate LVM and WIJ on another LVM set

0 9
0 292

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the Security Contest 2021 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Basic Authentication usage - 2
  • Bearer/JWT Authentication usage - 3
  • OAuth 2.0 usage - 5
  • Authorization components usage - 2
  • Auditing usage - 2
  • Data Encryption usage - 2
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

0 1
0 292

Hi,

It is sometimes undesirable to send a full demographic or results feed to departmental clinical systems, that only see a subset of the patients.

While some systems (paediatrics, maternity, geriatrics) can filter on patient demographics, a number of systems are for cohorts of patients that don't fit a particular criteria.

One of our system vendors has a patient index filter service that keeps a local index of relevant patient identifiers, and only forwards matching messages.

0 3
0 292

Working on a project to call a web service and the soap header has custom header elements that need to be signed. i reviewed the %soap.inc and didn't see any appropriate macro

EBS and IDP elements need to be signed

here's a provided header sample

this a sample output that I created.

0 1
0 292