I ran the below query in three different modes. Coordinated Universal Time is 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time so there is difference in value from column 1 and column 2 in ODBC, Display mode, but not in Logical Mode. By default the query executes in ODBC mode when we query the data from outside world(via ODBC connection).

I don't know why query 2 and query 3 outputs different from query 1.

Query 1. Ran in Logical mode, DATEPART() took in memory stored timestamp data(stored in UTC)

0 3
0 401

Hi! I am working on a project where I use record map to transform a flat file and split it into two output text file and in the future will need to split four output files.

I only want to use one target business operations instead of multiple. Is there a way to set the output file and the target folder path in my business process class?

Any advice on how I can achieve this or is this possible? Thanks!

0 5
0 401

GT1|1|1|Test^Test||123 Building^123 Building^Brooklyn^NY^11220^United States^^^Kings|^PRN^PH^^^^^^^^^(111) 111-1111~^PRN^CP^^^^^^^^^(222) 222-2222|||""|IN|DGH^Daughter

I'm trying to clear the phone number completely.

Remove target.{GT1(1):GuarantorPhNumHome()} still gives me _~_

0 2
0 401

I am familiar with $TEXT which can get you any line in the current routine provided you know the offset. For example, $T(+1) will get you the first line of the current routine at the run time. In the same vein, how do I reference the current line number/offset at the run time? Something like $T(+$CURRENTLINENUMBER) where $CURRENTLINENUMBER is not yet known to me function. The sample below would write 3 as the line number.

RTNNAME
S A=1
W $CURRENTLINENUMBER

1 13
1 401

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Building Durable APIs: New REST Tooling

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Iv1t1znzZyk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 7
0 401
Question
· Nov 7, 2017
Custom Schema

Hi-

Please excuse my rather limited knowledge of HL7.

In Ensemble, I have a HL7 message that contains several Z segments. I have created a custom schema to represent the new Z segments along with the new DocType Structure and Message Structure

How does Ensemble/Health Connect know which custom schema to use? I believe it has to be indicated in the MSH segment somewhere, but not sure where exactly that would be. Is the version simply updated with the new schema name or is there some other field?

TIA

Ken

0 1
0 401
Question
· Dec 14, 2016
Intergity test for cbk files

Hi, Community!

We have our internal backup system which produces *.cbk files for Full, Incremental and Cumulative backup modes.

Does anyone have an automation procedure to restore this files on some target testing system, check the integrity and mark the files as "restorable"?

Please, share?

Thank you in advance!

0 2
0 401
Article
· Jun 22, 2023 1m read
Countermeasures against SQL injection

InterSystems FAQ rubric

Countermeasures against SQL injection have been published on various websites, but we believe that it is possible to prevent SQL injection in applications using InterSystems SQL as well as other RDBMS by implementing these countermeasures appropriately. In addition, InterSystems Data Platform (hereinafter referred to as IRIS) incorporates several measures that make SQL injection more difficult than general RDBMS.

4 0
0 401

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the upcoming webinar in Hebrew:

👉 Leveraging Embedded Python in Hebrew 👈

🗓️ Date & time: September 12th, 3:00 PM IDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/shr7yMRj83Q?si=EGmYxBk0v-2j6j6c
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 1
0 401

Hi global developers!

I am using terminal but I have some problem with it.

I use $C(1) (ascii code 1) to separate data but I can't see it in the terminal and This is really hard to see in the table.

So I want to get you guys good brain and skill :)

how can I see it in the terminal ?

Terminal(intersystems) :

0 3
0 401

My team works on implementing an Interoperability solution utilizing InterSystems Kubernetes Operator on Red Hat OpenShift container platform.

We are trying to determine how many messages we can process in any given time. We have a Feeder app running in 10 containers sending 50k messages each to a load balancer all beginning at the same time.

Messages are received via HTTPS protocol by webgateway containers.

Interoperability production runs in compute pods with persistent data, journals, and WIJ volumes.

1 1
1 401

Currently running on limited hardware, Online Backups are becoming a bottleneck for our system.

For now, we are exploring an option to backup individual databases, or groups of them, thus reducing RAM requirements per individual backup task. To do that, however, we'd need a separate Backup List for our Backup Tasks. We did not find an option to do so in web portal, so currently we are looking at inheriting from system backup tasks and Backup.General classes to generate Backup List before backing up and then performing the backup as normal.

1 3
0 401

I ike to create schema independent DTL to add FTS segment to the end of a message. The problem that I see if do I need to loop each segment to find the last segment ? Or is there a better way to do this?

ClassMethod Transform(source As %RegisteredObject, target As %RegisteredObject) As %Status
{

set target=source.%ConstructClone(1)
set FTSseg= "FTS||End Of File|"

ERROR
quit sc
}

0 1
0 400

Hi,

There have been similar questions asked before, but a few years ago now. My problem is that when I create an application in plain CSP, a typical link to a page will look like this in the browser..

https://omnidata.com.au/csp/lcda/StudentList.csp?CSPCHD=001000010000EYnm...

One user sent back a comment.. 'I'm not using your application as it is un-secure' .. based on the fact that the elements are spelled out in the URL.

0 6
0 400

I use macros everyday, but its the first time I want to create a macro like this

I want to create a new macro whereby I can pass a variable amount of parameters

the macro (much simplified version) would be

#define myMacro(%params) $listBuild(any Number Of %params I pass in)

so I want to be able to call $$$myMacro(user,ID,vehicle) ie 3 parameters would generate

$lb(user,ID,vehicle)

but equally I might want to call that same macro $$$myMacro(companyID) ie 1 paramter and would generate

$lb(companyID)

0 4
0 400

There is a major opportunity in South Africa for a complex WMS solution.

We have a long standing production warehouse management system, we need to partner with an organisation that has track record of such implementation in the past two (2) years.

Are there any partners out there that might be interested in a Joint Venture ?

0 1
0 400
Article
· Sep 29, 2021 4m read
6 Months Reviews on Open Exchange

I'm running reviews on Open Exchange since April 2021.
I have seen excellent packages, good ones, and some that made me feel just lost.
And I started to recognize contributors also by their style and organization of the submitted packages.

8 3
0 400
Question
· Sep 6, 2018
BPL XPATH use

Hi

I'm trying to get a text value of a xml node of a XML Document through the xpath activity within a BPL diagram.

I set the source to Request and all the other properties.

The error I always get back is Method does not exist...

Could anyone help me out?

Kind Regards

-----

0 3
0 400

Hi, Community!

Continuous Delivery is a software engineering approach in which teams produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and releasing software faster and more frequently. The approach helps reduce the cost, time, and risk of delivering changes by allowing for more incremental updates to applications in production.

Join us at 07:00 UTC, April 24th for a webinar with a live demo "Git flows and Continuous Delivery" by @Eduard Lebedyuk

The language of the webinar is Russian.

Also, see the related articles on DC.

0 1
0 400

hi, i am new to Studio and also new to objectscript, but i am not new to programming and

want to implement some synonymfunctions e.g. LOCATE should be used as InStr (.. like in much languages ;o)

more generally spoken, i want to implement a library for my string routines BUT of course i want an need autocomplete.

defining a macro $$$InStr does no autocomplete when i type $$$In<CTRL-SPACE>

example: my lib is called STRINGS and the functions are: InString, Split, ...

1 8
0 400

Hi,

The following sql statement is working through the SMP but couldn't make it work through the code.

The table is a linked table to oracle db.

Tried to change the date property in the linked table class from %Date to %String and also tried using %SQL.Statement and %Library.ResultSet

this work through SMP:

INSERT INTO PACKAGE.SOME_TABLE_NAME

(EFFECTIVE_START_DATE,MORE,DATA,HERE)

VALUES (to_date ('2018-04-01','yyyy-mm-dd'),123,456,789)

In the code i'm using '?' in the statement for the parameters.

0 14
0 400

Greetings to all!!! Suppose there is a table Mother (ID, Name) and Child (ID, Name, Mother), Mother in the table Childis a relationship. Let's say the task is to deduce the names of all the children whose their moms' names start with the letter 'A', I can do this in two ways in sql, and I can not understand the difference, the pros and cons that when to use:

0 1
0 400

Hello,

I need to create a query that return the amount of heath related information from a patient.

I created one using the Analitics but, once our Analitcs database is update once a day this information is not reliable during the current query day.

Part of my Analitcs query is shown below. Where can I find the equivalent tables in Health Share? Any help is appreciate.

Tanks In Advance.

--Analitcs Query

1 6
0 400