Hello All,

we have recently upgraded our network humming along 10gb across the board and we're curious as to how or if it is ok to backup cache over smb or to another network drive of that sort. instead of writing directly to local disk. (vmware environment)

0 4
0 474

How can I prevent large number truncation when using the DynamicObject and DynamicArray classes to create JSON in objectscript and then parsing the result in javascript. Are there any global settings that configure the output when using these classes?

I am looking at converting to the new DynamicObject and DynamicArray classes to build JSON. Our current (homegrown) JSON library forces string representation of numbers too long because of errors we were seeing with long numbers being truncated on the client, I am hoping to accomplish the same with the new classes.

0 2
0 1.2K

Hi,

I am working with this Ensemble Business Operation, which extends the EnsLib.Rest.Operation.

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

I built the OpenWeatherMap Rest Operation described in the article above.

I would like to access the weather.id weather.main, and weather.description. However, these objects are in a JSON Array.

How do you access these three objects in Objectscript.

0 3
0 952
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
JSON to HL7

I have a project to convert a JSON message with two patient identifiers into an HL7 ADT^A31. Is there any documentation or training that you would think is appropriate?

Currently using Ensemble 2014.1.5 on AIX

0 1
0 2.4K

Is there any way that I can check the native type of an object script variable? (similar to the typeof check in javascript)

I see that the DynamicArray class uses the type of the variable for its output, I would like to do something similar when I receive a value as an argument to my method.

USER>s var1 = 123 //No quotes, number type

USER>s var2 = "123" //quotes, string type

1 3
0 571

Hello,

I've created a SOAP webservice in HealthShare following the documention.

When I get the wsdl definition and try to import it into a tool like 'SOAPUI' or a java framework like netbeans, I get errors.

The wsdl seems to be bad...

What I have to check?

Thanx

BN

0 2
0 815

Using the following...

//Get PDF stream object previously saved
   Set pdfStreamContainer = ##Class(Ens.StreamContainer).%OpenId(context.StreamContainerID)
   Try {
     Set pdfStreamObj = pdfStreamContainer.StreamGet()
   }
   Catch {
      $$$TRACE("Error opening stream object ID = "_context.StreamContainerID)
      Quit
   }

Would it be possible to search the pdfStreamObj for certain values like a Medical Record, or Patient Name?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 941

Hi,

Thanks for your time.

Plain $ZF(-1) and $ZF(-2) calls from Cache Studio or Terminal have stopped launching the OS shell from Win10.

cmd (Windows Command Prompt) should be launched.

Configuration:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Ensemble 2016.2.0.585.0 Developer Edition x64

Is this common? I have enabled both %Developer role and a Cache CallOut privilege for all users that operate in this scenario.

In Terminal, W $ZF(-1) prints -1, W $ZF(-2) prints -1

In Studio, W $ZF(-1) hangs the IDE, W $ZF(-2) prints 0

0 2
0 1.2K

Hi-

I am trying to figure out how to compare two dimension values in a MDX query such that records where two dimension values are the same will be filtered out.

To test this, I have modified the HoleFoods cube in SAMPLES namespace to have a new dimension called RandomRegion

I want to create a MDX query where the [Outlet].[H1].[Region] value is not equal to the [RandomRegion].[H1].[RandomRegion] value.

Here's the query I need to add the filter to:

0 4
0 938

Hi,

I was looking at the ENSDEMO namespace in our Ensemble server. In the class Demo.REST.DirectoryOperation, there is a line that uses the macro $$$URLENCODE. I would like to know exactly what does this macro $$$URLENCODE() do. Specifically what value does it. Unfortunately, I can't find anything about this macro in the Ensemble Documentation.

0 2
0 1.3K
Question
· Dec 5, 2016
Problem in Telnet

Hello folks,

We have recently upgraded the cache (5.x) to cache 2016. All are working perfectly. But i am struggling in Telnet.

Working Good,

when i connect to telnet it automatically gets the username(for example when we give the system ip addr(148.168.2.50), the ip address is taken as username) and directly goto the Password field in Telnet on old cache (5.x).

Now my problem is,

I can't get the same from my new upgrade instance 2016. When i connect to telnet it directly goes to username field but not to password field.

0 5
0 477
Question
· Dec 7, 2016
Login Routine

Hi all,

Which routine use to get username and password (telnet) ?

cache version :Cache for Windows NT (Intel) 5.0.21 (Build 6408) Tue Jan 3 2006 13:28:20 EST

Thanks,

sansa.

0 1
0 325

Hello. When you export and then import a table of data, is the import smart enough to figure out if a row already exists in the new namespace, and if so update the row rather than just save/add the row?

For example, we have a table in DEV, and the same table in QA. The DEV table has more fields than QA. When we moved up the class, the field definitions went with the table into QA, so now the table definition is the same in both.

0 2
0 497
Question
· Dec 5, 2016
Defragmentation

All replies are appreciated. We have put our first client into our production cache database and we are looking at what kind of regular maintenance is needed. We were questioning whether we should defrag the database files using windows defrag program and whether we need to run the defrag for Globals regularly? Should we be doing these routinely , occasionally or not at all?

0 1
0 574

We don't often use SQL within our org, which is mostly due to the performance issue we experience due to the quantity of data we are reviewing.

Aside from the standard performance measures for non-Caché databases, are there any recommended approaches when querying large tables?

The table would have roughly 50M records, but there are not a finite amount of sub-nodes.

0 7
0 920

Hopefully somebody can help with this :

Using healthshare - Ensemble::: I have an HL7 message (ORU^R01) where I have an RTF file embeded into an OBX segment as what appears to be plain text.

example below :

How would I extract this file out and create an email and attach this RTF file as an attachment?

0 2
0 788

Hi all,

I am looking for an implementation idea for displaying a large amount of data received from a webservice. This data are essentialy HL7-Message as a GlobalCharacter Stream and some metadata (status,processed,timecreated etc.).

Since I need sorting functionalities for those metadata a tablepane in a zen page seems to be suitable. i know there are different ways to provide data for the table but in this case it´s complicated to get them data fetched.

Consider the following steps

0 1
0 353

Hello Fellow Caché Developers,

The purpose of this post is to ask for everyone's thoughts and input around the use of transient, SQLCalculated/Computed properties within persistent classes.

This approach allows for extra data values needed in SQL queries to be available without having to join to other tables.

Very simple/basic example to illustrate the topic:

Let's say I have a persistent class named ICDAutoCodeDefn to hold ICD Auto-Coding definitions, such as:

0 4
0 738

Good afternoon!
I faced a problem with HealthShare complete transfer to another PC. I have on the old computer a lot of interesting developments and test projects, including widgets, developments on DeepSee and other stuff.
Would you please describe the details how one HealthShare installation can be correctly transferred to another PC. And that this should be done.

1 1
0 334
Question
· Nov 30, 2016
Accessing Deepsee plugin in MDX

Dear All,

From my web page, i am passing filter values to mdx query.

when mdx executes, i am getting Error #5001: Invalid member expression: empty name(2).

when i try the same in samples namespace (patient cube). I got the same error.

Below is my sample MDX from patients cube.

SELECT 
NON EMPTY %KPI("PluginDemo","HighScoreCount",,"%CONTEXT") 
ON 1 
FROM [PATIENTS] 
%FILTER %OR([HOMED].[H1].[ZIP].&[32000])

Result: 0 This works fine.

0 3
0 388