Syndicate content 0  

Trying to test a router that takes an XML input and performs a transform on it.

First attempt I tried to test the transform using the XML Document Viewer via the Ensemble -> Interoperate -> XML Document Viewer menu. The transform itself is working however I can not get the output to save to a file. I've made sure permissions are set correctly on the file. It simply doesn't output anything and I'm at a loss as to why.

0 0
0 35
Article
· Jul 30 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #46

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

I also placed a bunch of Pull Requests on GitHub when I found a problem I could fix.
Some were accepted and merged, and some were just ignored.
So if you made a major change and expect a changed review just let me know.

4 0
0 33

So, here is a novice question; but, I can't seem to figure out how to do it, or find any comments. I simply want to close out this DTL, under the Interoperability / Build / DTL screen:

There do not seem to be any buttons to 'close' the current DTL item. I tried logging off and back on, and, it brings it right back. Ideas?

0 0
0 32

Ok, I am attempting to clarify the required use of the RESIZE command, when you have a UNIVERSE or a UNIDATA DB attached to Cache. Traditional UNIVERSE / UNIDATA databases 'require' that hashed files be re-sized according to historic use, to prevent file overflow (aka. performance issues). It is not clear if that requirement is fully eliminated by attaching one of these databases to Cache. It is clear that, if you do not allocate 'enough' space on Cache for the database 'as a whole', that is a problem.

0 1
0 29

Hey Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Optimizing Supply Chains with InterSystems Supply Chain Orchestrator @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KWTwiK32U6Q
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 28

Hi Guys,

I've migrated our system from Ensemble 2014 to 2018 and I'm getting " ERROR #6084: Unknown errors detected" when compiling my CSP pages, the pages still works fine in the new 2018 system but can do any changes because of this error?

Thanks

0 0
0 26

Hi, Community!

Are you using generative AI tools for development? Let InterSystems principles be your guiding star! 🌟 Learn about the company's approach:

Using Generative AI Responsibly

https://www.youtube.com/embed/X0_7XHNdd8k?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=X0_7XHNdd8k
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 24

I'm trying to leverage the workflow from this repo so I can create an online demo for my project: https://github.com/intersystems-community/iris-google-run-deploy-template.

I saw that we need to ask for the service account token because I mistakenly tried to obtain my own and obviously was getting permission errors.

So how should I go about getting the token? Thanks!

0 0
0 24

Hi Guys,

I've configured my web application and set the Path to where my CSP pages and I can login into my application loads fine with a side menu to links to my CSP pages but when clicking to go any CSP page I got kicked back to the Login page so is there a security setting or configuration that I'm missing ?

Thanks

0 0
0 22

As I begin our adventure into using an External FHIR Repository, I wanted to see what opinions people have about a design Idea I was working on.

I want to create a way that my Team has the ability to send a Message Type, and the system knows from that Message Type which FHIR queries to execute and return the Response back to the user, sort of like a FHIR Query Hub. Does this sound reasonable?

0 0
0 22

Hey Developers,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Updating Legacy UIs for Modern Browsers - Lessons Learned & Steps Forward @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zx9jgmOFwWY

0 0
0 20