Hi Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I have encountered an issue with a new dimension I created, named "Region," and I could use your assistance in resolving it.

The problem is that when I open the cube analyzer, the "Region" dimension does not populate data as expected. Instead, it merely displays the text "sourceRegion," which I specified as an expression in the architect.

0 1
0 78

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to use the GitUI plugin in the HealthShare Health Connect Cloud user interface to make changes to your interfaces in the Management Portal and commit them directly to your source control workflow.

Using UI Based Source Control for Health Connect Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A-jqnyKtCAM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 78

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Caelestinus 2023 – Final DEMO Day

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iw8w2BE61xY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 78

I built my rest api with ^%REST and update with CreateApplication.
Postman works fine and I suppose production server will work fine as UI and rest api will be on the same domain, but for now in dev, I need to have access from my local to the Iris rest api. I have a CORS error.

I do not know how to configure my swagger file to have either Parameter HandleCorsRequest=1 or <route Cors=true in the generated displ,cls.

0 3
0 78
Question
· Apr 1
stdout logging

In The Business Process and the Business Operation, I am using the following code to get the value of TimeCreated and TimeProcessed

BP:

%Ensemble("Process").%PrimaryRequestHeader.TimeCreated

%Ensemble("Process").%PrimaryRequestHeader.TimeProcessed

BO:

..%RequestHeader.TimeCreated

..%RequestHeader.TimeProcessed

But I am trying to use ..%RequestHeader.TimeCreated in Business Service it is not storing any value.

How to get the value of TimeCreated and TimeProcessed in Business Service?

0 5
0 77

Hi Guys,

After converting from Ensemble 2014 to 2018 and ran my application I get the below error message:

MSDS.ZEN.Component.imageclickbuttom exits and compiles fine and also compiled the Zen page extending the class successfully but still getting the error so not sure why I'm still getting the error!?

Thanks

0 4
0 77

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 76

Hi Developers,

This April, you've posted 65 new questions on the Developer Community:

Questions

6 Underlying Benefits of Asking Questions | SUCCESS

3 0
0 76

Hi Guys,

My Cache.dat has a expanded a lot and some globals occupy a lot of disc space with just junk data so I would like to kill some globals and shrink the cache.dat file because I'm running out of disk space?
So is there a way to do that without having to do it through the Truncate & Compact databases?

Thanks

0 4
0 76

In Cache End of file throws error but in IRIS no indication of End of file. I have to do an explicit $ZOF. How are you handling/detecting End of File in IRIS?

In cache this line will throw End of file error - F PREC=1:1 U FILE R REC D SOMETHING

But in IRIS this goes to forever, has anyone noticed this behaviour in IRIS?

0 2
0 76

In the previous article, we saw different modules in IRIS AI Studio and how it could help explore GenAI capabilities out of IRIS DB seamlessly, even for a non-technical stakeholder. In this article, we will deep dive into "Connectors" module, the one that enables users to seamlessly load data from local or cloud sources (AWS S3, Airtable, Azure Blob) into IRIS DB as vector embeddings, by also configuring embedding settings like model and dimensions.

3 2
2 75
Article
· Aug 17, 2023 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #30

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

0 0
0 75

Hi,

I'm having a few issues with keeping Ubuntu happy and stable, and it seems to be something at the OS level rather than within IRIS itself. My thought is to simply pare back the stuff that Ubuntu LTS runs by default, which will free up system resources (which really shouldn't be a problem, but it might help) and reduce the amount that can go wrong.

Are there any guides as to what can be safely disabled at boot time, or are required to be enabled?

0 1
0 75

InterSystems FAQ rubric

After upgrading your system, you may receive the error below when you try to open the Management Portal:

ERROR #5001: Server version of object does not match version sent from the client: %ZEN.Component.vgroup

This error is caused by outdated information remaining in your browser's cache.

1 1
0 75