Question
· Dec 24, 2019
JDBC connection issue

I am using the below code in my REST service and it throws the error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/intersys/jdbc/CacheDataSource] with root cause
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.intersys.jdbc.CacheDataSource
"

Surprisingly when i am using the same code in a static main method its running perfectly.

package webapps.services.datamgmt.webapps;

import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.ResultSet;
import java.sql.SQLException;
import java.sql.Statement;

0 2
0 469

Hi,

I have written a procedure with the help of object scripting to export data to a csv file. There is more data than the csv limit.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the row count of csv file using object scripting, so that I can write an if condition and write to a second csv file.

Please find the code writing to the csv given below.

0 14
0 959

Hi Team,

I want to save image/file using inter system iris web api.

I am sending file as Base64 formate in JSON object to api .and I want to save it at D/Images folder.

please refer below code that i was tried.

Obj.OrganizationLogoBase64--> has base64 value of image

Set decode = $System.Encryption.Base64Decode(Obj.OrganizationLogoBase64)

set file = ##class(%Stream.GlobalBinary).%New()

do file.Write(decode)

0 9
0 690

I am trying to use the %ListOfDataTypes functionality, but am hitting a limit of 50 characters for each entry, when being used in a Web Service. Is there a way to increase the number of characters that can be used in the %ListOfDataTypes through a web service?

1 7
1 434

Hi everyone,

I've encountered this annoying issue so many times before, if any one also encounter this issue, please share here if you have any solution.

So, I've been working on a web service project using HealthShare 2015. Sometimes I have to set a debug target to a csp file to debug it. If I pause the debug process about 3 minutes above or so (to examine an object, variable, etc..) the studio will hang.

0 4
0 374

Hi,

The class %JSON.Adaptor is very convenient,

I wonder if anyone faced the following scenario using it-

Exporting an object, that has a many to many relationship, and getting the details of the related objects.

For example, if we have three classes - Teachers, Students, and an intermediate class TeacherStudent .

The classes extend %JSON.Adaptor, and we would like to open a Student object, use %JSONExport, and get a JSON

That includes the details of the student and all the teachers that teach the student, something like:

0 6
0 456

Does anyone know of an API that will do a hostname look-up based on IP? We could of course use call-out but the format of the results vary based on OS and if there is already an ObjectScript tool which will parse this then we'd rather use what is already available.

Thanks!
Ben

0 4
0 259

Hello,

I have a little problem that appears to my newest program. One of the purpose of my program is to transfer a file from a path to another one.

Another person/entity places the file into a specific file ( let's call it \\Server\) but the problem is that my service (a simple EnsLib.File.PassthroughService) takes it and places it directly into my other path. The pdf file is very big and it happens almost all the time that the size of the output file is not the same as in input and so is corrupted.

0 3
0 309

Off the back of the Interface Monitoring post I had created a class that queries the Ens.AlertRequest global and returns the entries between 6pm the night before and 6am in the morning.

I tested this build in our T&D environments and the build worked very well.

However in our production environment the query is being truncated, by what I believe to be a timeout and I get a partial query output.

In the System>SQL pages my 12 hour query times out.

0 5
0 208

the file being created on the FTP server will have a format that includes the current date I would like to pull this file off the FTP while ignoring other files on the same location.

Inbound Service Class

I would like to find the file on the FTP that is being created using Todays date. But it appears that the wildcard are not recognizing the file format:

0 5
1 282

I configured a SQL inbound adapter to monitor my local Cache database.

But I got "ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectFailed: ODBC Connect failed for 'SAMPLES' /
'' with error ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: DSN/User Connect."

Same error if the DSN setting is blank or set to my namespace.

Question is whether SQL inbound adapter is for external database server ONLY?

0 3
0 272
Question
· Dec 12, 2019
Bootstrap Tables & CSP

Hello All,

We need to develop a small csp application which shows data in simple paginated / searchable table for business users.

It is to be built on an old version of Cache and is not a big full fledged application but something temporary. We can't use Zen and using a combination of csp & Bootstrap as bootstrap makes the pages look beautiful with little effort.

I have built the table in boostrap and it works fine with pagination and search working perfectly

0 6
0 643

I am under the impression that inside HealthShare you can Services, Processes, and Operations. The service takes incoming data, the processes can process that data, and then the operations can send that data out.

I am curious if anyone has any experience, guides, or advice on how I can send data to a service using a Java application. I intend for the data to be in XML format. I am also curious if I succeed at picking up the data in the service, how I send the data back to the Java application using an Operation.

0 2
0 318
Question
· Dec 12, 2019
ComplexMap Riddle

Im usually pretty good at ComplexMaps and implemented a couple, but I have one that is stumping me on how I can implement it. My problem is I have no real "leading data" to key off of and need something else...

It goes a little bit like this:

D123456 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

D789101 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

0 1
0 157

Hello guys,

Is it possible to map a package as read only?

I know it is possible to mount the source database as read only and map the package in the target namespace. But I would like to make the mapping read only so that the package would be "read only" only in the target namespace.

This would avoid someone to forget to set the database read only again if a modification in the package is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Jonas Zanon

0 3
1 269

Our current file repository was on a linux server, but it has been having issues. For this reason, we are moving the data to SharePoint online, since we already pay for the service. It seems there is not an option to ftp/sftp files to/from the SharePoint Online server from our RedHat server (Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2015.2.3 (Build 855_0_17370))

How would I send and receive From the RedHat server to the SPO Server?

I'd love full example code, but any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

0 3
0 3K