I am trying to use current implementation of source Control for Cache Studio in Atelier, but UserAction = 3 "Run an EXE on the client" is not working. Basically Atelier is launching a "page" using the target as url.

Am I missing any settings in order to command Atelier to run a exe command instead?

Cache Version: Cache 2017.2.0.744.0

Platform: Windows 10

0 5
0 319

Hi,

A site has a Mirror set, and an Asynchronous DR. The disk drives for each of the instances are local disks and the databases are large (>2 TB)

The current backup strategy is started off as using Cache Backup and is still the case today, but the size and time it take t do the backup is obviously prohibitive.

1 8
0 651

Is is possible to install multiple copies of Eclipse/Atelier, and have each instance maintain it's own distinct list of server connections? I thought I had figured it out, uninstalled everything, and reinstalled without using bundle pools. I think this keeps projects separate, along with allowing different Eclipse settings and plug-ins. After installing the second instance, no server connections from the first were showing in the second.

0 8
0 636
Question
· Feb 26, 2018
Monitoring with Zabbix

Hi community,

I need to monitor Caché Intersystems with some custom indicators.

I started customizing the SNMP Mib. But I've been in a Zabbix event, all speakers use ODBC to monitor their database, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL ...

What is the best way? Use ODBC or SNMP Custom Mib?
What are you guys using?

0 2
0 957

I am trying to create an iKnow domain programmatically like:

Set dom = ##class(%iKnow.Domain).%New("TestDom")
    Do  dom.SetParameter("DefaultConfig", "MyConfiguration")
    Set sc = dom.%Save()

Although "MyConfiguration" sets the language to "ja", i.e. Japanese, it doesn't seem to be respected, and what I see on the top right pane in Knowledge Portal is related concepts, instead of proximity profiles, which I expect to see in Japanese language mode.

Also resulting segmentation of sentences looks to be it is in English mode.

0 2
0 355

Hi,

There have been similar questions asked before, but a few years ago now. My problem is that when I create an application in plain CSP, a typical link to a page will look like this in the browser..

https://omnidata.com.au/csp/lcda/StudentList.csp?CSPCHD=001000010000EYnm...

One user sent back a comment.. 'I'm not using your application as it is un-secure' .. based on the fact that the elements are spelled out in the URL.

0 6
0 402
Question
· Mar 26, 2018
error compilation studio

Good morning, employees

I'm having trouble compiling in studio, I already reported it to intersystems support, but it did not solve the problem.

when calling a method of a class by putting $, follows an example:

0 4
0 262

I have a simple app which tries to establish a connection with a Cache database instance via Global API for Java:

import com.intersys.globals.Connection;
import com.intersys.globals.ConnectionContext;

public class Assignment {

public static void main(String[] args) {
        Connection connection = ConnectionContext.getConnection();
        connection.connect("SAMPLES", "_SYSTEM", "SYS");
    }

}

The expection I am getting:

0 36
0 790

I need to offer new users on our system a temporary password that is valid for only 48 hours. This is different than a 60-day password expiration window for existing users' passwords (where a password needs to be changed every 60 days), and is different than a "user expiration date", where you can set a date where the user's account expires and is disabled on that date, and different than the inactivity expiration date where a user becomes active if his account is not used within, say, 30 days.

0 2
0 430

Hi all,

Does anyone know if a process (which is using a license unit) does an OPEN or USE to send data (to a label printer as an example) through TCP, will result on license slot usage?

If so, will use a new connection of the currently used one by the process or will get a new slot?

Kind regards

0 1
0 294

Currently, we are running 2014.1 on two different servers (OpenVMS, RHEL). The plan is to transition from OpenVMS to RHEL, but our Write Daemon is in a Troubled state on both servers.

On the OpenVMS server, we have a WIJ file that's 26G and can grow to 40G (size of database cache). Since it hasn't grown to 40G, we don't believe the size of the WIJ file to be the issue.

What else should we be looking at regarding the performance of the Write Daemon?

0 1
0 876
Question
· Mar 20, 2018
Bad regex?
Set rm=##class(%Regex.Matcher).%New("[0-9]*","Word 123456")
Write rm.ReplaceAll(".")
.W.o.r.d. ..

Why??

0 4
0 330

most of my jSON data is single words, but when it comes to sending chunks of a memo/email via JSON, that totally different

which is the correct conversion process to prepare data ready to insert into the data part of a JSON string so that all problem characters are converted

JSON of course crashes if you use the wrong format of quotes (single or double) and you ned up having to use &QUOT and \' to get around that but is there a simple call to something that will just take care of preparing the data from the JSON string both on the inward and outward part of JSON

0 13
0 491

Cache 2016.2.1.603 for windows)

I created a few classes and one class called jitPod.Api.toServer.additionalConsignments and realised even before I did any work,, that the word "Api" (note capital A) needed to be "api" (all lowercase)

it would not allow copying the class to the lowercase name because the directory already exists (i understand that)

so I exported the class to an XML, edited the xml to become lowercase "api" , deleted all the classes (and directory name) and re-imported the class.

0 19
0 733

Hi all,

I have an operation which uses the SQL outbound adapter to query a data source set up using a system DSN on the server which uses the Intersystems ODBC35 driver (this is a cache db hosted elsewhere).

Whenever Ensemble runs the following query:

SELECT lnkdid,
c_fastsearch_code,
c_drugfull
FROM JAC.drug_basic
WHERE c_drugfull LIKE 'Para%'

No data is returned, however running the same query via SQL Server Management Studio, all expected rows are returned.

Also if I run the following via Ensemble:

0 7
0 615
Question
· Mar 14, 2018
ZEN REPORTS and EXCEL

I have a ZEN report set up to generate a file for loading to into excel (see attached). Even though I have DEFAULTMODE set to "excel" the resulting output file that I get on one CACHE instance is .xml while on another it is .xls. This is even though I run the report from the two instances on the same PC. Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong? The Cache version is "Cache for UNIX (IBM AIX for System Power System-64) 2013.1.6 (Build 950_1) Fri Jun 6 2014 17:43:51 EDT"

0 4
0 486
Question
· Mar 12, 2018
Compilation Status after Import

Is there a way to enumerate the compilation status of a package?

currently after deployment we are doing something like this to validate a successful load and compile of classes:

successful_compilation_count=`grep -a "Compilation finished successfully" output.log | wc -l`
successful_load_count=`grep -a "Load finished successfully" output.log | wc -l`

is there a method to do this where it is a little bit more elegant/dynamic without having to maintain counts for comparison ?

0 4
0 369
Question
· Mar 13, 2018
DICOM to HL7

We have a case where a vendor can send us more information in the DICOM message rather than in the HL7 result message. In theory it should be possible to take a DICOM and convert it to HL7, stupid question is has anyone done it before? Does anyone have any good examples of a DTL they did to show me how to setup the message structures and translation?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

Scott.Roth@osumc.edu

0 2
0 1K