Question
· Apr 7, 2020
CSP Translation

Hi guys,

I have read thos two links how to translate CSP application

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GCSP_localization_tags#GCSP_localization_tags_compile

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=ASTRLOC#ASTRLOC_localization_util_export

I have exported strings to XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<MsgFile Language="sk">

<MsgDomain Domain="webshop">

1 1
0 194
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,848 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the "Online Meetup with IRIS Programming Contest Winners" on April 3rd at 11:00 EDT!

It's a virtual Meetup with some of the winners of the past InterSystems IRIS Online Programming Contest.

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 8
0 349

HI,

I have sample %session like this

%session.Data("product", "1") = "Product 1"

%session.Data("product", "2") = "Product 2"

%session.Data("product", "3") = "Product 3"

%session.Data("product", "4") = "Product 4"

%session.Data("product", "5") = "Product 5"

How can i loop in tag based CSP application over %session?

if i have <csp:while condtion=""> Is there something like %session.Data("products").Next() ?

0 1
0 192

Hi,

Kindly find the below example :

If I open google chrome and I add the below link (just an example) , it will download a file to my local PC.

https://www.abc.com/cgi-bin/ocs/pswd=123&rpt=1

pswd correspond to the password

rpt represent the report

How can I do the above using code in cache studio ?

What type of services should I use? what's the parameters ? functions? and how can I test it?

0 4
0 351
Question
· May 12, 2017
Web Sockets

Hi

I am working on a project that will interact with some software called ROS (Robot Operating System). One of the development challenges we have is as follows:

ROS uses web sockets... So one connect with ws://localhost:9090 to the web socket server. It starts off as http, but then "upgrades" to web socket. It then keeps open this "tunnel" for bi-directional communication..

I need something like a HTTP Outbound adapter, but the Web Socket version of it...

Does anyone have any experience in this area?

Nigel

3 14
1 1.1K
Article
· Apr 4, 2020 1m read
Websocket Echo server IRIS

In Caché you had an example of a WebSocket Server in namespace SAMPLES
With IRIS the samples are gone and require additional installation effort.

So I refurbished the code with some useful additions:

• independent of namespace
  • timeout control from client
  • readable communication log

This contains 2 classes:

12 0
0 610

Does anyone have experience in creating a Business Routing Rule using Exists function?

I've used the comma delimited 'In' function, but I would like more manageability. Entering and remove items from a look up table would be much easier to manage then changing the comma delimited string.

Messages go to error state.

0 3
0 1.4K

Hi Developers!

This is the digest of new solutions and applications submitted to InterSystems OpenExchange in March 2020!

22 New applications in March 2020

isc-generate-db by Henrique Gonçalves Dias

Creating a new database, namespace, CSP/REST Application never been so easy.

cmPurgeBackup by @Alexey Maslov

cmPurgeBackup is an utility that can be used to erase old Online Backup files.

3 1
0 180

Hello Everyone, I am new here and I am learning docker to crack my upcoming interviews. I am confused whats the steps in a deploy process for Dockerized Apps stored In A Git Repo? I am so confused about this, Can anyone know about docker programming. If yes then please suggest some more tips which are useful for my future point.

Thanks Inadvance

0 2
0 211

Hi Community!

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube, recorded by @Patrick Jamieson:

InterSystems API Management and FHIR

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dlLFrxbQowk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 225
Article
· Feb 11, 2019 4m read
Using Oauth2 with SOAP (Web)Services

Hi guys,

Couple days ago, a customer approached me with the wish to enhance their existing legacy application, that uses SOAP (Web)Services so it shares the same authorization with their new application API based on REST. As their new application uses OAuth2, the challenge was clear; how to pass access token with SOAP request to the server.

After spending some time on Google, it turned out, that one of possible ways of doing so was adding an extra header element to the SOAP envelope and then making sure the WebService implementation does what is needed to validate the access token.

7 1
2 10.7K

The attached code package provides a simple implementation of a web service client that utilizes the USPS Shipping API to normalize an address.

This code requires the developer to obtain a USPS Shipping API user ID which can be obtained from the USPS shipping API website. The assigned User Id can either be passed into the web service call as a parameter or can be coded as a parameter into the Request object.

2 1
0 407

In this 3-part series of articles, is shown how you can use IAM to simply add security, according to OAuth 2.0 standards, to a previously unauthenticated service deployed in IRIS.

In the first part, was provided some OAuth 2.0 background together with some IRIS and IAM initial definitions and configurations in order to facilitate the understanding of the whole process of securing your services.

4 0
0 950
Question
· Mar 30, 2020
Error Switching Journal

Hi,

I'm having a problem when I'm attempting to freeze the instance.

I have a pre-script and post-script to freeze and unfreeze the instance, but when the script execute:

csession INSTANCE_NAME -U '%SYS' "##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze(\"$SNAPLOG\",,,,,,1800)"

It's give me this error and fails the freeze:

Backup.General.ExternalFreeze: Failed, Unable to switch local journal file, Error: -99,ERROR #1142: Error switching journal file: 0
vi

At cconsole.log file show this:

0 4
0 505

A customer is using Caché online backups and needs to automatically purge the cbk files with a scheduled task.

This is a wheel has been reinvented uncountable times already and I know somebody out there has a well written, extremely robust version that has already stood the test of time.

Does anyone have a nice routine/class/task for purging old Caché backup files?

0 10
1 1.5K

Hi Community!

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

A Skeptics Guide to Containers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S1E88B-sFcY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 257

The intersystems documentation gives the same description for both <MAXSTRING> and <NETWORK DATA UPDATE FAILED - MAXSTRING>. I suspect that the description for <MAXSTRING> is correct and the description for <NETWORK DATA UPDATE FAILED - MAXSTRING> was an accident. I would like to know what situation triggers the <NETWORK DATA UPDATE FAILED - MAXSTRING> error.

0 2
0 400

I want to create a CSP page that returns a pdf.
The pdf is identified by a pdftoken parameter.

My goal is to validate the token and return the pdf (ContentType=”application/pdf”) if the token
is good and return a text error message "Bad Token" (ContentType=”text/plain”) if the token is missing or bad.

My issue seems to be associated with ContentType. I can define one ContentType that works for the pdf or the error message.
I am unable to change the ContentType.

Any assistance is appreciated.

1 2
1 330