InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,150 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi - is anyone successfully using Atelier on a Mac? I seemed to have installed everything correctly but I cannot create Atelier projects or edit mac routines. Eclipse is giving a lot of spurious errors. I have yet to find anyone that has a good word to say about Eclipse and they all use other IDEs but that's what Intersystems have chosen. If people are able to use it on the Mac then fine, I'll just carry on googling... Thanks

0 3
0 399

Hi, guys,

One of my clients was required by the hospital to name their webservice operation as Action_Subject, ie. Get_PatientInfo

When I define the web method as "Get_PatientInfo" as below,

/// MyApp.MyService
Class MyApp.MyService Extends %SOAP.WebService [ ProcedureBlock ]
{

/// Name of the WebService.
Parameter SERVICENAME = "MyService";

/// TODO: change this to actual SOAP namespace.
/// SOAP Namespace for the WebService
Parameter NAMESPACE = "http://tempuri.org";

0 4
0 632

I'm just getting started with Atelier and HealthShare. I created a persistent class, then realized I didn't want it. There is information in help about resetting storage definitions, where you use 'delete' in Studio. I tried that in Atelier. It deleted the class but not the storage. I can't delete the table directly because I didn't set it to allow DDL. This was done in a development environment and there is no data in the table. So, two questions:

0 1
0 281
Question
· Jun 18, 2018
MessageBank Helper Class

Hello!,

I was wondering if some one have an example code of the MessageBank Helper Class? , im currently using the MessageBank ok to store all message/events, but i need to be able to search for messages using the bodyclass properties.

I've read that using MessageBank Helper Class you can do that, but i just cant find anything , documentation only says use the OnBankMSG() method and thats it.

0 1
1 393
Question
· Jun 21, 2018
COMANDO $ZF

Hello everyone

I have a problem with $ ZF (-1)

I need to delete file from windows folder example c: \ sys \ text.txt, when executing the w $ zf (-1, "c: \ sys \ text.txt") command, the file does not delete.
There is some other cache command that performs this task.

hugs

Davidson

0 8
0 1.1K

I am trying to read some binary data from a local file or through socket.

The binary data is like H.264 codec, I need to read data BYTE by BYTE (even BIT by BIT) and decide the next step based on the data read so far.

I check the documentation and it seems like most of the sample focus on human readable IO, ie: LINE by LINE.

Could I achieve my goal through COS?

Thanks.

0 3
0 1.2K

Hi, Community!

This post is a digest of the Developer Community postings in June 2018.

Most viewed

Atelier 1.2 Stable Release 230

InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2018.1.1 Release 199

"IF THEN - $SELECT - $CASE" - What is the best way? 179

$CASE For Long Stories 148

Translate a number to text 147

Sort ordering 141

Extending method keywords 138

Stop Storing Atelier Credentials 133

COMANDO $ZF 130

Multi Language Sort 125

Most voted

Atelier 1.2 Stable Release 7

Translate a number to text 7

InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2018.1.1 Release 6

Multi Language Sort 5

InterSystems on DeveloperWeek NYC, June 18-20 5

Atelier at EclipseCon France 2018 4

Installation Manifest - I can disabled the journal globals by the XML? 3

Creating SSL-Enabled Mirror on InterSystems IRIS Using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) 3

One simple Docker trick to halve your image build time 2

DC June 2018 Release 2

Most commented

Communication link failure trying to access Studio 15

$CASE For Long Stories 14

How to convert page number to roman numeral in ZEN Report? 14

Extending method keywords 13

How to navigate to parent of Serial Object? 12

Kill process started by JOB 11

Custom file pass through Operation writing out unreadable pdf files 11

Has anyone tried REST API Put Or Post on AWS S3 ? 10

%ProcessError+6 ^%Net.Remote.Proxy.1 error occurs inconsistently 10

How to Update Caché User Full Name field via SQL? 9

Top 10 Authors to Follow by Views

Francisco López, Posts, 147

Eduard Lebedyuk, Posts, 73

Daniel Kutac, Posts, 45

Pete Greskoff, Posts, 34

Top 10 Experts to Follow

Nicole Aaron, Answers, +11

Robert Cemper, Answers, +10

Eduard Lebedyuk, Answers, +9

Vitaliy Serdtsev, Answers, +7

Benjamin Spead, Answers, +4

Francisco López, Answers, +4

Evgeny Shvarov, Answers, +3

Dmitry Maslennikov, Answers, +3

Gilberto Junior, Answers, +3

Timothy Leavitt, Answers, +2

0 0
0 181

Hi everyone.

I have a cube with two dimensions, DimA and DimB, with the following structure:

DimA/H1/LevelA

DimA/H1/LevelC

DimB/H1/LevelB

DimB/H1/LevelC

LevelC is modeled in such way because its bound property (C) is group by properties A and B in transactional database, but A and B haven't relation.

I can use DeepSee REST API service /Info/FilterMembers/:datasource/:filterSpec specifying each dimension one filterSpec parameter and handle the results.

But, I would like to have the results for both dimension in only on service call.

0 4
1 237

Is Cache the preferred database source for extracting data elements for use in Health Share Patient Index or is there a significant benefit in sourcing data from a warehouse, data mart, or MV? I realize that could be a loaded question with 100 other questions that may follow, however, if there is a known advantage to extracting data from a particular data storage type, the answer may highlight that point.

0 1
0 542

Traditional Caché Objectscript has the multi-dimensional array as its main form of complex data structure and the $order command as the main means of traversing said data structures. But newer versions of Caché ObjectScript also have data structures that are direct parallels of what languages such as JavaScript provide, in the form of %DynamicObject and %DynamicArray. These have an easy to use iterator feature via the %GetIterator method, and even a handy built-in literal syntax for constructing new objects.

0 3
0 939
Question
· Sep 14, 2018
Business Rule Looping

Does anyone know how to loop through a segment that is part of an ordered set in a Business Rule and if one of about 10 possible values exist in any of the iterations of the segemnt:field I then allow the message to be skipped?

It seems like it should be fairly simple, but i am having a difficult time figuring this out. The Contains function only allow for one value to be identified. I have tried the intersectsList and while I think I have it formatted correctly i believe it only allows for 4 values to be verified.

0 5
0 633

I have a class extends %Persistent & %XML.Adaptor

It has 100 properties for example

Now I do intend to create a xml schema that I can import in Ensemble->XMLSchemas

I did try to use XMLExportToString and %XMLWriter.GetXMLString

but didn't give me a proper schema. May be I am missing some small step

Can someone pls help

0 1
0 321
Question
· Sep 21, 2018
About CACHÉ's logon password

Open the studio of CACHÉ,

When you click something,
A dialog for server connection is displayed,
Please select CACHÉ server from the list. Although it is described, if you select Local [127.0.0.1 [1972]],

User name
_system
password

Will be input.
In this case, what should I enter a password?
Is there a default password?
Or do you set your own password?

0 3
0 437

I followed the First Look instructions and tried to run a Docker container with the below command:

> docker run --name iris --detach --publish 52773:52773 --volume /Users/docker:/external --env ICM_SENTINEL_DIR=/external iris:latest --key /external/iris.key --before "/usr/irissys/dev/Cloud/ICM/changePassword.sh /external/password.txt"

It returned with a container ID and an error message:

0 4
0 1.5K

I'm running this code in our application, and in the terminal:

>set query="SELECT * FROM PMG_Data_Private.RemitInstance WHERE (VoucherNumber %INLIST ? SIZE ((10)))"

>set tRS = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%DynamicQuery:SQL")

>set ok=tRS.Prepare(query)

>d $system.Status.DisplayError(ok)

ERROR #5540: SQLCODE: -76 Message: Cardinality mismatch between the SELECT-list and INTO-list
SQLTEXT: SELECT * FROM PMG_Data_Private.RemitInstance WHERE (VoucherNumber %INLIST ? SIZE ((10)))

0 5
0 1.5K
Question
· Oct 30, 2018
ID vs %ID in tables

What is the difference between %ID and ID in a database table? Both seem to reference the same column labelled ID.

For context, I am trying to create a viewer class for an existing persistent class.

Let us call the persistent class A, with SqlTableName = OldA.

The viewer class will be B with SqlTableName = A and ViewQuery = {select %ID, <other fields> from <some other class with the same fields as A>}

0 1
0 1.2K

I created a connector of type "Services" having for name of class "EnsLib.File.PassthroughService". In the parameters, the value "FileSpec " was "*" and the "FilePath " pointed to my directory " .... Documents "; whereas "TargetConfigNames" was empty.

Much to my surprise, as soon as I activated this connector, all the files were deleted.

These are not in the dushbin of Windows. -

Do you know a way to get back them? Are they in the system of the ESB?

I know that programs can undelete files. I have already used this type of programs.

Thank you in advance.

0 2
0 378

Dear all,

In our application made in Caché object script, when we deploy some classes modified we have the option of calling "Purge queries" feature of Caché.

We only were doing this call when a %Persistent class definition (table) was modified, as we assume that no other changes affect the cached queries and we don't want to purge them by default, as the first run of a query becomes slow.

We had a case where no table definition was changed but a purge queries was the solution.

0 3
0 250

Hi,

I'm working on my first SQL service using the SQL inbound adaptor, and I'm having trouble.

I've been following the documentation but it errors on set req=##class(ESQL.request).%New()

Would anyone be kind enough to share a working example?

Kind regards,

Stephen

0 1
0 457