Hi Guys,

I would to know, I have a drop down list items in my applications. While, am clicking on the drop down bx, there are few numbers of listed items, while am doing mouse over action, I should display the entire text of selected item from that drop down list box, even am not selecting that item. I would like to know about the what is exact text it contains in Zen framework.

If any lead would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 13
0 1.1K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,145 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am trying to use the automated unittest class for a %CSP.Rest service.

So my Unittest code set's %request and %response from %CSP.Req/resp respectively

I build a tProxy with the fields I need for the post and set it %ToJson... I have tried seting %request.Content = tProxy (and not)

I call the method for the post url directly...

When that method calls %fromJson to set an object with the info. I passed...

- when I don't set %request.content.. I get a error '5035 - premature end of data code 12'

0 7
2 1.1K

what happened is, I selected a user to investigate their entries. I didn't enter a start date.

After hitting search, the query timed out, (or i cancelled it, I don't recall).

Now, when I go to that page, the browser processes and nothing is displayed.

I cleared my browser's cache, and I still get a blank page.

I'm running on Win10.

I use Chrome as my default browser. The problem also happens in Fire Fox.

i can log in as a different user and the page displays as expected.

How can I correct this situation?

Thanks!

0 4
0 226

Following instructions on this page https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=D2IMP_... I am trying to create a Data Connector to be used as a base class for a cube with update support.
That page suggests that putting an SQL query inside XData block is not suitable for a Data Connector that supports updates.
Later it also suggests that to enable updates your SQL query must include

0 2
0 221

I was having trouble with some dimension based calculated members defined in Analyzer. They would work and then not work. At one point I had two identical calculated measures, same code, same specification and one would work and one would not. I was trying to set them up in "shared storage", that checkbox in the calculated member dialog that should allow the measures to be used across multiple pivots.

0 2
0 180

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with using "Open" function.

My goal is to execute a shell script with parameters like as:

/trak/FRXX/config/shells/transportIDE.sh "login|password|NOMUSUEL|PRENOM|NOMDENAISSANCE|1234567891320|199999999999999999999999|09%2099%2099%2099%2099|31%2F12%2F1999|242%20IMPASSE%20DES%20MACHINCHOOOOOOOOSE%20||99999|SAINT%20BIDULETRUC%20DE%20MACHINCHOSE|isc%24jhu|123456|123456798"" 2>&1"

But when some parameters are too long, I have a <NAMEADD> error.

0 4
0 310

Motive

Am just plain curious about how people may be approaching this area.

The Question

The %SYSTEM.License API wraps an IRIS key that is specific to a range of InterSystems products with

• Platform features
  • Platform behaviors
  • Expiry date
  • Capacity / Usage limits

If a company is implementing deployed products that:

• run on top of IRIS
  • optionally support other vendor IRIS products

For example:

0 2
0 191
Question
· Jul 3, 2023
Cache Studio for Windows 11

Has anyone tried loading Cache 2017 on Windows 11?

I'm working with my corporate IT department to get a version published that will work on Windows 11 desktops but I have to prove that it can be loaded before they will give me the rights to install it.

It looks like Cache 2018 is supported but we're still supporting a bunch of 2017 installations until we can begin the move to IRIS.

Meanwhile the new laptops are all being issued with Windows 11 and the installers are all blocked by corporate.

0 5
0 310

So now that I have figured out how to send a Page via HTTP.OutboundAdapter, I have another question. I want to use a Function that all I have to do is pass two variables and it is sent to the HTTP.OutboundAdapter I created to send the Page.

So.. If I have a class file that Extends Ens.Rule.FunctionSet, how do I force it to send a Request to my HTTP Business Operation, without having to go through a DTL, or Business Process?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 507

I am trying to create an iKnow domain programmatically like:

Set dom = ##class(%iKnow.Domain).%New("TestDom")
    Do  dom.SetParameter("DefaultConfig", "MyConfiguration")
    Set sc = dom.%Save()

Although "MyConfiguration" sets the language to "ja", i.e. Japanese, it doesn't seem to be respected, and what I see on the top right pane in Knowledge Portal is related concepts, instead of proximity profiles, which I expect to see in Japanese language mode.

Also resulting segmentation of sentences looks to be it is in English mode.

0 2
0 355
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
Working with CSP files

i have a problem with CSP files, i can create a CSP file with termination ".csp" or ".CSP" and this configuration is case sensitive, but a CLS file, this configuration is not case sensitive. there is a way i can change this to the CSP file don't be case sensitive?

0 2
0 201