InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,957 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi developers!

Those who code IRIS solutions in VSCode using Docker often use the convenient ObjectScript menu, which contains links to Management Portal, Class Reference, Unittest portal, Productions, etc.

While drilling down to a Dev Container to code Embedded Python there is no such option, at least within my settings:

So I don't know how to connect to it.

Thoughts?

0 6
0 252

Hi Community,

Watch this video to review the present of InterSystems cloud services and use cases, as well as a roadmap for the future:

InterSystems IRIS Cloud On-Demand Services @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ev8ZEVfkIug
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 256

From a browser, an XMLHttpRequest to a CSP page on a different server will obviously hit the CORS security check.

To get around this I can set the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header on that particular CSP class.

However, setting any request headers on the XMLHttpRequest object will trigger a pre-flight OPTIONS request.

This OPTIONS request is not handled by the target CSP page and the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header is never set, triggering a CORS error.

0 3
0 639

Hello,

We are trying to connect to a database through a JavaGateway.

We observe that the JavaGateway reports:

Failed to start the Java Gateway server: ERROR #5002: Error de cache: <UNDEFINED>zGetJavaVersion+22^%Net.Remote.Service.1 *versionWithPrefix

We have checked that we do have the Java Home set:

/usr/java/jdk1.8.0_65

And we have seen the java files in the server:

0 2
0 511

I have a module that sends EMAIL from a Cache INT routine (listed below).

In order to make sure the columns align in the body of the message that the recipient receives I want to force the setting of the FONT and SIZE in the body.

Does anyone know what I need to insert in this code in order to control font and size?

Alternatively is there a way to send mail from within Cache that will keep column data aligned?

Thanks.

s server=##class(%Net.SMTP).%New()

0 2
0 210
Question
· May 25, 2017
Problems with zlib1.dll

Hello,

I'm having a problem with %SQL.Statement.

I have a ClassMethod on Cache that I'm trying to access via - this.db.invoke_classmethod.

When I get to my %Prepare I get a <DYNAMIC LIBRARY LOAD> error. Upon checking cconsole.log I find the following...

0 4
0 421
Question
· May 24, 2020
calling AIX command failed

I can run the following commands from the AIX command line prompt without any problem

-bash-2.05b$ echo t
t
-bash-2.05b$ echo œ
œ

When I call from insider cache, I have problem.

USER>D $ZF(-1,"echo t")
t

USER>D $ZF(-1,"echo œ")

D $ZF(-1,"echo œ")
^
<TRANSLATE>

I am using cache 2017.2. Can someone shed some light?

Thank you.

0 5
0 198
Question
· Jun 1, 2017
ZW in other stack frames

Hello,

is it possible to ZW variables in stack frames above the current one? I am calling a custom logging method, and would like to log variables from the point of call.

Thanks

Jiri

0 2
0 326
Question
· Jun 5, 2017
Error in the SOAP Wizard

Hi,

In SOAP Wizard, whatever WSDL I pass, I m getting the following error in the SOAP Response. Even If I create my own SOAP Web-Service and pass its WSDL, I am getting the same.

0 3
0 649

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to learn how to use InterSystems IRIS Cloud IntegratedML:

InterSystems IRIS Cloud IntegratedML @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q_FysO-_SJE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 129

I've got a class that extends FTP.PassthroughService and utilizes the FTP.InboundAdapter. In Business Service, I have the FilePath set as /tmp and the subdirectory level = 1. How can I access the current file path (/tmp/subdir1) when there are files in /tmp/subdir1/test.txt for example? The ..Adapter.FilePath only returns the FilePath setting in the Business Service/Adapter but not the subdirectory level. Of note, it is a SFTP connection. I can access the %Net.SSH.SFTP from

0 1
0 299