Solution Consultant - Spain (working remote)
Ready Computing is a full-service IT firm, specializing in software development and data exchange solutions within the healthcare industry.
We are looking for a highly-motivated staff that can guide clients in developing their healthcare IT strategy and back up that guidance with high quality technical work. Solution Consultants work directly with clients, IT vendors, and internal teammates to deliver integrated health solutions. Solution Consultants focus primarily on deploying high volume interfaces and interoperability software. You’ll work with teams in several care settings to ensure delivery of service oriented, well integrated solutions. The work that you produce will eventually help organizations track and manage information across their networks, and clinicians deliver and manage care more effectively.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Report to the Director of Implementation, Europe.
- Consult with Ready Computing customers on best IT practices within the healthcare sector;
- Architect site-specific solutions based on the latest relevant paradigms and standards;
- Integrate systems and applications using HL7v2, HL7v3, CDA, X12, FHIR, and other standards;
- Implement Master Patient Index (MPI) and Provider Directory (PD) solutions;
- Implement patient privacy / confidentiality filters;
- Implement terminology maps between code sets from SNOMED, ICD, LOINC, and others.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Willingness to learn a variety of development toolsets and methodologies;
- Oral and written fluency in English is a must. C2 Level.
- 5+ years of experience;
- Background in healthcare;
- Experience working with healthcare standards of HealthIT Interop and Interfaces, such asHL7, IHE, X12;
- Experience working with various data formats, such as CCD/CDA, XML, and JSON;
- Experience working with Intersystems Healthshare, Ensemble, Cache, and ObjectScript;
- Experience with Web Services such as REST or SOAP
- Experience with Scripting;
- Experience with SDLC tools and methodologies, and modern source control systems such as Atlassian and GIT.
Physical & Mental Qualifications
- All positions require the ability to work on a computer for at least eight (8) hours per day. This includes fine and gross manipulation (typing and utilizing the mouse), looking at a computer screen for extended periods of time, visual acuity (reading off of a computer screen). This also includes the ability to sit and stand for a combined period of at least eight (8) hours per day.
- All positions require minimum and infrequent lifting requirements (laptop).
- No positions require walking requirements apart from the travel and commute as stated in this section.
- All positions require the ability to talk on the phone.
- Most positions require occasional travel.
- Most positions allow for working from home, however, positions based in the New York metro area require commuting requirements into the office.
- All positions require the ability to focus on numerous tasks and project requirements throughout and eight (8) hour workday.
- All positions require the ability to work, communicate, and collaborate with team members, peers, clients, vendors, and other entities that the Company maintains business relationships with.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're very eager to meet you, and thank you for your interest!