RPMS 28d1>D ^%RCHANGE

This routine changes all occurrences of a string in
routines/include files.

1. Change every: Cache to: IRIS
2. Change every:

Routine(s): %*
Routine(s):

Then I get these types of messages:

This routine is mapped to another database, are you sure you want to change it??
No => yes%DIRFULL.INT

%BENCHLANG.INT

0 5
0 255

Hello,

I have a couple of IOT devices that communicate via WebSockets to our backend.

I successfully managed to create a websocket connection between server and (iot)client using %CSP.WebSocket
However I would like to implement authentication on this using the HTTP headers at the same time of Connection: Upgrade.

I tried to set the headers to globals in order to debug but they are always empty.

Example code:

0 1
0 255

Hi, we are a veterinary lab and we use both the LAB and FIN systems of Antrim. Now we are looking to expose the data in a SQL/Object compatible way so we were wondering if same / similar things had been done by other community members already? If so, could you please share your approach / experience / gotchas with us and we are all ears. I can be reached at yang.jiao@antechmail.com . Thank you!

0 1
0 252
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
.INT file not generated

After compilation of routine .int file is not generated and toggle breakpoint is also not visible for that routine.
It is showing error #5001 Editing of INT file is not allowed. How can I resolve this ?

0 2
0 247

I'm connecting to a remote device using TCP. It has a binary protocol.

set host = ""
set port = ""
set io = $io
set device = "|TCP|7000"

set timeout = 2
open device:(host:port:"M")
use device:(/IOT="RAW")
read string:timeout

use io
zzdump string

The problem is when reading from it, I get a 0A (also known as 10 or \n or linefeed) byte, which terminates the read.

Expected output:

0000: 42 00 7B 0A 11

But I get this output:

0000: 42 00 7B

How can I fix that?

0 1
0 246

Hello,

lets have two abstract %Persistent classes A,B with NoExtent keyword (storing data in separate globals for each subclass).

Class A Extends %Persistent [Abstract, NoExtent]

{

}

Class B Extends %Persistent [Abstract, NoExtent]

{

Property Aref As A;

}

Let B class reference the A class. Since the A class has no extent the reference wont work in subclasses. It wont be even usable in SQL. Is it possible to solve this problem? Whats the recommended way to deal with references/relationships using NoExtent?

0 6
0 245

I have several business operations that are all pointed to the same http server. Is there a way to set the http server within some sort of properties file or within the objectscript code? I want to be able to set the http server setting once rather than for every business operation. Any advice on how to go about doing this would be appreciated.

0 1
0 241

Hello everyone!
I need to have a ResultSet of type % SQL.Statement show its contents when it is trafficked in a message property by Business Process.
I tried to use the % XML.DataSet type that inherits properties of type % XML.Adaptor, but did not work.
Is there any other way to traffic as an object, other than within a Stream?

Note: I can not traffic Streams and I will not be able to use Correlate in this case.

0 3
0 241

Hi

I am currently working with a "Stem Cell" supplier who do not have any/much Interface capability to push "Bone Marrow" harvest information. But willing to develop an HL7 feed/ WSDL capability.

It will be ideal, if I can get this via HL7 as much as possible and wondering if anyone has used HL7 to transmit bone marrow CD34, CD3 makers, product location and Harvest information? if so can you please advise which HL7 messages are ideal and some sample messages if possible please?

How about

0 1
0 241

HI

-- We have our Pivot ready for some data for all accounts. And we want to now filter it by Account

[Account].[H1].Account.&[1]

It works fine at the pivot level and it filters the records. We save the pivot with no filter values as we want users to decide the Account they want to filter for

-Now If i save this pivot without a value of a filter , then obviously it has all records and I want to filter it at the Dashboard level on my page.

URL I am passing

0 2
0 241

Hello Cache Developers! The purpose for this post is to outline a coding challenge that I have encountered when trying to use shortcuts (i.e. CTRL+G) within a ZEN application. Allow me to provide a summarized background:

Our application has a ZEN page (call it the PPL page) with a tablepane that displays a list of records. This page also has an iFrame (#1)

0 1
0 241
Question
· Jul 31, 2019
DICOM TCP IN to File Writer

Has anyone had any success receiving a DICOM TCP in, and then using a process to write to a file while responding to the sender correctly? I'm pulling my hair out, and would love to know where I'm going wrong.

0 2
0 238
Question
· Jun 6, 2019
DICOM document path querying

Say you have a DICOM document with an input information sequence with many sequence items. You could access every item one by one by looping and querying the path by passing it to the GetValueAt method as demonsrated below.

This works but there are some performance issues on my system if the document has to be read for each query (as far as I know, that is the case on my system). Is there a way of querying a path, which would return the sequence items as an array? I think I am missing something. With 900 items the process takes around 20 seconds currently.

0 1
0 238
Question
· Sep 17, 2019
DATEPART local date

Hi,

I'm trying to run a query from Management Portal, to get a count of messages in 10 minute periods for analysis. I'm using DATEPART to pull the hour and minute portions, but the value being returned is the UTC value, rather than the actual value.

i.e.

TimeCreated = '2019-09-10 23:01:45'

DATEPART(hh, TimeCreated) is returning 22 rather than 23.

How do i force DATEPART to return the correct display value?

0 5
0 236

Hi

Sometimes I have Atelier gettinng stuck on background task "Updating server container".

This maxes out one of the cpu cores and I end up having to kill the process. This is on version 1.3.139.

0 3
0 236
Question
· Jun 19, 2019
Version changes

Is there a place to get version differences between versions of Cache. Specifically looking to see changes from version 2014 on of Cache.

1 3
0 235