Question
· Mar 19, 2023
heavy processing tasks

Hi Guys,

I've a task that runs every 10 mins executing the below code, but the issue is that it slowing the system down affecting other processes, so is there a way to maybe spread the execution of this so it doesn't slow down the system? I've tried spreading these fucntion in two different tasks but doesn't seem to change much.

1 4
0 267
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,176 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

It's time to announce the Winners for December! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in December:

🥇 @Enrico Parisi, Senior Consultant, Gaivota Consulting SA, Switzerland
🥈 @Tani Frankel , Sales Engineer Manager, InterSystems, Israel
🥉
@Daniel Aguilar, Senior Developer, Aquaservice, Spain

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

7 12
0 267
Question
· Mar 20, 2023
Reading through file fast

Hi Guys,

I've the below code that copies 15000 records into a global, problem is that taking around 11 secs to finish and I'm wondering if there is any faster way (eg. would copying the file into stream and look through the stream makes it faster!?) because I've hundreds of files I need to process every time.

0 4
0 267

Hi Community

In this article, I will introduce my application IRIS-GenLab.

IRIS-GenLab is a generative AI Application that leverages the functionality of Flask web framework, SQLALchemy ORM, and InterSystems IRIS to demonstrate Machine Learning, LLM, NLP, Generative AI API, Google AI LLM, Flan-T5-XXL model, Flask Login and OpenAI ChatGPT use cases.

6 0
1 267

Introduction - Analyzing Textual Big Data

Big Data for Enriching Analytical Capabilities - Big data is revolutionizing the world of business intelligence and analytics. Gartner predicts that big data will drive $232 billion in spending through 2016, Wikibon claims that by 2017 big data revenue will have grown to $47.8 billion, and McKinsey Global Institute indicates that big data has the potential to increase the value of the US health care industry by $300 billion and to increase the industry value of Europe's public sector administration by Ä250 billion.

0 0
0 267

hi,I meet a problem,i want to move huge data from ensemble to oracle.it`s about 3years business data.i have tried some case!

1. EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter

i parse the data one by one,and translate it into inser or update sql statement then write to Oracle,it·s most slowly,and take more disk space。

2.save the data to a new table,and then use dbeaver transport data to oracle。

3.user linktable. save object as insert,but,i can·t user %openid method.

0 1
0 267

Hello guys!

The Global Summit 2022 in Seattle ended just over a week ago but keynotes are already available for those who missed them while being on the premises or who couldn't attend this in-person event at all for some reason or another (or just for those who wish to refresh their memory and listen to them again).

Without further ado, the beginning of the Global Summit AKA the Greetings from the Community:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LOEIq0p8T-4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

Enjoy watching all the keynotes from all three days of Global Summit 2022 via this YouTube playlist:

3 0
0 267

I am experiencing a problem with an EDI process that uses a SQL Batch Service to connect to our DEV environment. However, when we point the EDI service to our TEST server, it errors out.

I have checked every single property on our TEST and DEV servers as well as the properties on the associated tables. They are identical. Nothing has changed in the SQL either.

0 1
0 267

Hi Community:

Could Global Summit be only a few days away? We've hit a record for attendance this year, and, if you aren't based in Boston, we're expecting summer-like weather.

I just wanted to let those of you who can't attend (maybe next year) know that you will be able to livestream the morning keynote presentations for all three days of the Global Summit. Listen in as featured speakers from InterSystems and from business, academic, and healthcare organizations share their visions of future technology.

Follow the livestream link and click the Launch button for the appropriate day. Here's the program:

3 0
0 266

Hi,

Currently I am working to develop smart on FHIR app with FHIRaas with the help of fhirclient.js and facing one issue that .well-known/smart-configuration is raising following error "This endpoint does not have SMART on FHIR capabilities defined" Below snapshot is for reference:

Looking forward to resolve the above issue or workaround

Thanks

0 3
0 266

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the Online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Full Stack contest!

Date & Time: Friday, October 16, 2020 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used, bonuses, questions. Plans for the next contests.

5 3
0 266

Does any one could tell me how can I access the target properties from inside SQL in DTL Subtransform? For example, if I use the following statement:

SELECT ID INTO :target.SetIDPID FROM firstlook.person WHERE FirstName = 'Paul' - as said in documentation :

SELECT Name INTO :target.Name FROM MainFrame.EmployeeRecord WHERE SSN = :source.SSN AND City = :source.Home.City

I get an Error: ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>

0 1
0 266
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
SAM - Custom Application Metrics

Now that I have SAM up and running, out of the box I would like to add some Application Metrics. Does anyone have templates, or have suggested classes that someone could use to add custom metrics to SAM? Maybe we should start a repository somewhere? Or would someone be willing to share custom metrics on the Open Exchange?

What I am looking to do is capture the overall HL7 message and header count per day.

0 3
0 266