Hi community,

I am looking for an implementation strategy to create/update organizations in a local ISC based FHIR server. Thoase organizations do have a certain dependancy to one another. For Organization resources the "partOf" property symbolizes that. It is planned, that a Interoperability Production (supporting FHIR Server) receives a bundle which contains a batch export of all organizations of a customer (Hospital). The task is to bring those data into the FHIR server create and/or update organization.

0 9
1 282
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,894 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Introduction

This document is intended to provide a survey of various High Availability (HA) strategies that can be used in conjunction with InterSystems Caché, Ensemble, and HealthShare Foundation. This document also provides an overview of the various types of system outages that can occur, as well as how each strategy would handle a given outage, with the goal of helping you choose the right strategy for your specific deployment.

The strategies surveyed in this document are based on three different HA technologies:

0 0
0 282
Question
· Feb 20, 2020
ECP status via $system.ECP

Hi,

I'm trying to get the ECP status of 2 servers using $system.ECP.GetProperty("ServerStats") and $system.ECP.GetProperty("ClientStats"), but I'm not able to find the documentation of the values returned:

For example, on the server side I execute this:

0 3
0 282
Question
· Jul 10, 2021
JSONExport

Hi.

How can I deserialize in C# JSON string created with %JSONExport - exported class includes property of type array of %String? Which type of property should I use in C# class to deserialize it properly (List<> doesn't work)?

Regards,

Matjaž

0 5
0 282
Question
· Nov 23, 2021
IBM FASP protocol

Does InterSystems IRIS have any library or class that support IBM FASP protocal? like SFTP, IRIS has %Net.SSH.SFTP that for SFTP file transfer.

0 3
0 282
Question
· Apr 29, 2022
%JSON.Adaptor

Hi.

Is it possible to set in XData mappings (or any other way) to serialize the property value as display value rather than value it self?

Regards,
Matjaž

0 5
0 282

Hi All,

When I log into Backup mirror member it becomes too slow to load and navigate, I tried to check message log and I saw the error message about Database mirror latency and database disk issue which when I check it looks fine to me. Please have a look at the below screenshots and advise what the issue could be.

When I run df -h through SSH :

200G is the volume size, 194G is used space, 6.5G is available space and 97% IS %Use

0 3
0 281
Announcement
· Apr 15, 2017
Member mentioning

Hi, Community!

With the recent release on Developer Community we have introduced member mentioning.

Now if you want to ping a member with email notification, just place in the post (or comment) following:

@name.surname

Once it is published, a member would get the email notification that he was mentioned in particular post/comment.

So, that's how I'm mentioning myself here: @Evgeny Shvarov.

Have a great weekend!

0 1
0 281
Question
· May 17, 2017
CSP highlighting in Atelier

I recently installed Eclipse and Atelier and was able to connect to my dev environment and source control. However, when I open a CSP file everything inside <script> tags shows up green as if it's a comment.

I looked through all the preferences but wasn't able to fix this. Has anyone else run into this and/or know a solution?

Thanks,

Orion

1 2
0 281

Hello,

I have an error connecting the InterSystems cache with the odbc driver with the ODBC-2017.2.2.865.0-lnxrhx64.tar version using the ubuntu versions 20.04 and version 18.04 (which works with the .Net Core 3.1 version) with the Net 6.

Error:

0 2
0 281
Article
· Jul 4, 2020 4m read
Editor Archaeology

During the development of the Terminal Multi-Line Command Editor I discovered in my IRIS installation
a piece of software that I just can classify as a historic artifact. And it is still fully operational !!!

As it dates back to times before InterSystems was founded in 1978 you may understand my surprise.
I personally stepped into that environment in 1978 and used it then for daily work.

16 5
0 281

I am in the process of creating a python report writer that includes the information contained in "License Usage" page of the management portal. I think I have a handle on the local values contained in the report using the %SYSTEM.License class I have those defined using these methods:

Current License Units Used - -> LUConsumed

Maximum License Units Used --> LUMaxConsumed

License Units Enforced --> KeyEnforcedUnits

License Units Authorized --> KeyLicenseUnits

0 5
0 281

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

InterSystems HealthShare Analytics Solution: Create & Deliver Real-Time Insight at Scale

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PbSKedG25eA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 281

We have this challenge at our site. When we first designed it many years ago, we decided that the best way to store files was with a unique identifier, which matched one of the fields in the corresponding record. For example, if the unique identifier was a nine-digit field (such as a SSN), we'd save a file as nnnnnnnnn.ext, where nnnnnnnnn is the nine-digit number, and ext is the file extension. If we needed a change to the file, we'd file as nnnnnnnnn_hdate.ext, where hdate is the horolog date.

0 2
0 281

I have a custom written date, setup as myDate in my application, which always behaved fine for years, and now it's acting a little weird.

When I run SQL in Display mode the date shows as 1/10/1841 for some but not ALL rows.

When I run the same exact query in logical Mode the date shows normal format, in my case, for example 10/1/2019. When the application is running is shows the incorrect date. When I run the terminal session and open a ref point and ask to write a date is shows 10/1/2019, but I am expecting internal format here - 65287.

0 4
0 281