InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,191 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Aug 20, 2020
Programs and function cache

Hi,

Do you know if cache has programs and functions cache

I made a backup of my production base and when I use this function abouve I receve an error, but if I change any letter of the command the function go ok.

Didn´t work
SELECT $$JOB1^KMIGxDESIG() FROM DUAL

Work
sELECT $$JOB1^KMIGxDESIG() FROM DUAL

for this I.m using ODBC 64.

Thanks

0 1
0 276

Hi world, i work actually on a medical care project , i'm blocked since this monday , i read a lot off topic for ensemble production but i think that the solution is so far to find, please can you help me , my question is :

i want to create a data base inside it i associat for each patient his own rule , how can i do it? thank's

0 1
0 300

If you haven’t already please give @John Murray your vote in the Developer Tool contest >> http://bit.ly/3XcxyeS

🚀 DX Jetpack boosts your developer experience when using VS Code with InterSystems platforms. 🚀

This extension pack includes:

gj :: codeSpex - showing help using VS code's commenting feature.

ObjectScript class view - View and navigate all class members plus where they are inherited from.

ServerDiff - See the difference between the code you are editing in VS Code and the server copy.

You can vote here >> http://bit.ly/3XcxyeS

1 1
0 140

I have java language experence. If I need parse a binary tcp packet . like following format

encoded string and send it to peer by tcp

1byte msg type + 4 byte(unsigned int) + raw byte(body)

To parse this package , Some Java code like this:

byte[] data = new byte[1024];

Bytebuf buf = new ByteBuf(data)

byte type = buf.read()

int len = buf.ReadInt()

0 1
0 300
Announcement
· Mar 6, 2023
CCR View Page Opt-In Release

Hello CCR Users,

The new CCR view page is now available to all users via an opt-in toggle a at the top and bottom of the view page.

We hope all users will give the new UI a try and provide us with any feedback that you have through your normal support channels.

Thank you to the beta users who have been using this page for a while, making sure its full release goes smoothly! You can always update your beta user status here.

Thanks!

3 1
0 210

Hi All,

I have a rasing task from BPL using <call>, it needs to add an entry in workflow task list and the task has to rais.

after performing,

I didn't see the entry in workflow task list, but the task gets raised.

In What is the root cause for this.

Why there is no entry in tasklist after raising task?, How to verify it?

Thanks

0 1
0 287

Moving over from Studio To VSCode like many other will do now the ObjectScript plugin reached version 1.0, I noticed I was missing some items in the objectscript explorer. For example when creating a Rest API using the spec first approach, 3 classes are generated, an application.impl, application.disp and application.spec class, but the disp class was missing in the Object Explorer.

As the application.disp is a generated class, for showing these classes you need to turn this on by hitting the switch on the object explorer:

8 1
1 386

Is there any config setting in Net.SSH.Session that I can use to set StrictHostKeyChecking to no, I am getting an error about unable to exchange encryption keys. Also how would I set keyboard-interactive I dont see any option to set this?

aSSH Error [80101012]: Authentication failed (username/password) [80101012]

0 1
0 393

Hi,

I have created two CSP pages. One is the Login page and the other page show the patient details from the database.

I want to set the session dynamically just after the successful login and after login it will be redirected to the Patient Details page. If session timeout, then wants to redirect back to the login page.

Thanks in advance.

Vinay Purohit

0 1
0 199

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Data Visualization: The Choice is Yours

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1pdzlCDrabo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 414

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to reference a field, however, in our production environment, it can be found in the first second or third iteration. My code was only qualifying on the first iteration. I have been attempting to include all iterations, but I have come up short...below is a snippet of what I am attempting to use. My original code simply had GetValueAt("PID:13.4") but this only referenced the first iteration. Thanks for any thoughts!

0 1
0 247

Methods written in ObjectScript can use pass-by-reference arguments to return information to the caller. Python doesn’t support pass-by-reference arguments, so Embedded Python in IRIS doesn’t support them either. That's it, that's the end of the post, hope you liked it. 😉 But wait, what about the Classic Rock & Roll?

7 1
1 274

I'm having trouble with a vb6 application attempting to connect to a Cache 2017 release. It uses the older Cacheobject.dll instead of ActiveX. The application currently works with a 2010 release of Cache. Is Cacheobject.dll supported in later releases?

I looked through documentation and posts and did not find an answer.

Thanks in advance for any response.

0 1
0 439

Recently I started moving some of our JDBC Gateway configurations over to using the Microsoft JDBC Gateway driver instead of using the jTDS open source driver. I have noticed since then that those Objects that are using Microsoft JDBC Driver are throwing a lot more errors than the jTDS driver ever did, which I can understand however I am puzzled that I keep running into an issue with the Java Gateway Service within the Interoperability engine.

0 1
0 219