How to Archive SDA from Post processor and save it in txt file at some location.
Without more detail on your specific use case, I am going to assume you already have either a standard SDA3 Container Object or you have a typical SDA Container as a Stream
First create a new FileCharacterStream:
- Create a new %Stream.FileCharacter Object (i.e. set tFileStream = ##class(%Stream.FileCharacter).%New())
- Next set tFileStream.Filename = "<your file name/path>". Ensure Cache has the proper privileges to write to the supplied file path.
If you have a HS.SDA3.Container Object:
- Assuming your container object is named, "tSDA", run: set tStatus = tSDA.ToQuickXMLStream(.tFileStream)
- Next Run: do tFileStream.%Save()
If you have a SDA3 Stream:
- Assuming your stream is named, "tSDAStream", run: do tFileStream.CopyFromAndSave(tSDAStream)
Product Manager, HealthShare Information Exchange