All time

Receiving HL7 messages from our EMR, and processing to send out to downstream system. These are SIU_S12 messages, with a custom ZOR segment added by the EMR to include order information. The purpose of including this segment is to allow us to only send messages to the vendor that contain a procedure ID that is included on the list of procedures desired by the vendor. These values are in a LUT with the procedure ID in the key field, and a value of 1.

0 3
0 66
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,973 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I encountered this quirk when investigating an unrelated issue affecting how Studio projects are handled in VS Code.

When you add the top level of the webapp to a %Studio.Project this inserts a %Studio.ProjectItem with a .DIR suffix. For example, if Studio or VS Code is connected to the USER namespace and you add the /csp/user webapp to a project the new ProjectItem name is "csp/user.DIR".

2 2
0 28

Hi Community!

How can you create a balanced approach to using Generative AI? Get help from InterSystems experts in the latest video from Learning Services:

Weighing the Benefits and Risks of Generative AI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VaUS5M0S0hY?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=VaUS5M0S0hY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 68

ChatIRIS Health Coach, a GPT-4 based agent that leverages the Health Belief Model as a psychological framework to craft empathetic replies. This article elaborates on the backend architecture and its components, focusing on how InterSystems IRIS supports the system's functionality.

0 0
0 68

I have just started working on cache and I am trying to push code from a tfs repo to a cache server namespace. I know that from you vscode you just can compile and that would reach the namespace. But I want this process to be automated , like a ci/cd pipeline that gets triggered only from a kube container. Is there any documentation which I can follow. We are still using cache not IRIS

0 2
0 66

Hello Community!

Take advantage of watching the new video to discover the innovative solution which strengthens communication between community medicine and hospital practitioners for better patient care in the context of semi-emergency and contributes to the relief of emergency services in the region of Mayenne in France.

📺 MayVilleHop, the new City Hospital coordination platform

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MjlaarmRx98
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 68

Hi all,

I have some .vm (Velocity Templating Language) files that I'd like to be able to load into IRIS with the $System.OBJ.Load(filename) command, but it seems that only accepts XML files.

I've tried adding import/export logic in my custom studio document that will wrap the velocity content inside an XML document and vice versa, I've changed the existing Velocity files to have the extension .xml and be wrapped in XML, and I've included a .dtd file for them to reference. However, this doesn't seem to work.

0 3
0 64
Question
· Jun 27
ZF(-100) and qpdf

Hi,

I have seen your post on using qpdf with the zf(-100) function and was wondering if you could be so kind to share an example line of code. I can use pdf from the DOS command line no problems with the following:

qpdf --encrypt test123 test123 256 -- c:\test\basement.pdf c:\test\basementenc.pdf

Trying the following from the iris terminal I get a RET=2 in messages.log and the PDF is not created.

d $ZF(-100,"/logcmd", "qpdf", "--encrypt test123 test123 256 --", "C:\test\basement.pdf", "c:\test\basementenc.pdf")

Kind Regards,

Jason

1 1
2 66

IRIS for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86-64) 2024.1 (Build 267_2U) Tue Apr 30 2024 16:06:39 EDT [HealthConnect:7.2.0-1.r1]

I have a use case where Epic is sending an A60 Allergy transaction is set at the Patient level, but we have a system called VIBE which needs the ADT at an Encounter level instead. Currently we store ADT information in a MS SQL database for years, and we are querying it to get the latest Account Number to insert into the ADT^A60 for VIBE.

0 2
0 65

Hi Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

FHIR to IntegratedML - Can You Get There From Here @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/L5sl1tbyJGY

0 0
0 66

I am trying to create my first call to our Epic FHIR Repository from Health Connect using Samples-FHIRStarter now that I have OAuth2.0 connection tested/working with our Epic Interconnect URL.

When I take a patient example from our Epic environment and test it through Data.BPL.PatientRecordCollector within the Namespace, I keep getting a 404 - File or directory not found

0 0
0 66
Question
· Apr 8
DynaTree problem

Hi Guys,

Any Idea on how can make a dynaTree with 4 levels hierarchy (attached), I'm using the below code but sometimes works and other cases it doesn't?

0 1
0 65

1Background

When I first encountered FHIR, I encountered a problem with its message format. It was difficult for me to determine whether the message I created met the format, and it was also difficult to easily create an FHIR message from scratch.

So, through fhir server of IntereSystemsfhirserver API, I created this application for quickly generating/validating FHIR messages.

2 0
0 66

Upon upgrading to 2023.1.4 we noticed that code exposed some issues with our HL7 DTLs during runtime (not compile). That codebase contains code which references invalid PropertyPaths. With our current version 2021, those invalid references appear to evaluate out to "" and no errors are produced. Of course the code is not generating output as expected but the router does not error.

Our dilemma is that we need to identify any DTLs whereby we are referencing non-existent property paths so we can address before upgrading live environment.

0 7
0 58
Question
· Jul 23
JWT and CORS

Hi

I'm trying to use JWT authentication on a REST application in IRIS. The login API are correctly "injected" into the application. Login works fine with Postman and other REST clients, and subsequent calls to my REST API using the bearer token work fine (correctly authenticated). So far, so good.

0 8
0 57

Hello Community,

I'm a beginner and currently working on a project to convert CCDA files to FHIR using InterSystems IRIS. I have developed a web form to upload CCDA files, and I'm attempting to convert the uploaded CCDA files to FHIR. However, I am encountering an issue where the conversion process results in an empty entry.
Here's the Output it displays on HTML page:

0 9
0 56