InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,941 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

posted some weeks ago in the "old" ZEN Google Group, maybe someone here can help to understand how to properly setting up a csp applications and contributing from the build-in caché security mechanism.

I´ve created a webapplication and wan´t to add further security to it using the smp. But... first things first.

I have two Databases let´s say DB1-LOGIN and DB2-Application. Each of this DBs has a resource assigned. DB1-LOGIN has a resource %DB1-LOGIN which has a public permission of 'read'. DB2 has a resource as well %DB2-Application with no public access.

1 7
0 568
Article
· Mar 15, 2016 1m read
Code metrics over time

Among the outputs of our Yuzinji tool are two code metrics that it can be interesting to track over time as a development project proceeds. These are Size and XS. The first is fairly straightforward. As you write more code the size of your codebase increases. The XS metric (pronounced "excess") aims to quantify excessive structural complexity.

1 3
0 331

We have to route messages in a Process Class by their source (using either the SourceConfigName from the Message Header or the Source in the Message Body.

The inputs are standard HL7 messages from different Services but need to be routed on to different Processes depending on where they come from (not my design & I can't change it now) does any one have any suggestions how I could do this?

Thanks

0 4
0 680

[SOLVED]

added

>/tmp/compilew.log &>/tmp/compilew.log ; tail /tmp/compilew.log

to redirect the output to the stdout. Somehow the javac has wierd behavior with the output on errors and verbose information.

Hi,

i want the JAVA-Projections and wrappers to compile after Caché created the files. The creation of the files works 100%.

My addition to createProjection in our Projectionclass is following:

0 2
0 336
Article
· Mar 14, 2016 3m read
Source control and the production class

When you create an Ensemble production your namespace acquires a new class definition. For example here is what the class that defines the Demo.Loan.BankUSProduction production in the ENSDEMO namespace looks like when opened in Studio:

2 3
0 665

Some thins I have noticed, which I am not sure are bugs or features to come.

1.) Go to type declaration (F3 or ctrl+click on a class/variable/method)

It doesn not work on object variables and methods

Where it does work, it opens the related class but it is not editable.

2. )There is no code indentation correction/ctrl+L ?

Is this planned?

I would very much prefer to have formatting even if it means loosing some COS "functionalty".

1 4
0 268

The DeepSee Shell Best Practices Series - Example of using the MDX subquery flag in the DeepSee Shell

We have different flags for DeepSee advisors to look into the execution details and the methods DeepSee is using to do calculations.

flag [flagname] [on|off] – Turn a diagnostic on or off.

flag cmbr on|off – Show current member processing.

flag compound on|off – Show rewrite of compound queries.

2 0
0 437

The DeepSee Shell best Practices Series - Execute an MDX query in the DeepSee Shell with/without results cache

This cache is different from cache reset. Cache reset clears everything in the namespace but “cache off” only clears the cache in ^DeepSee.Cache.Results and ^DeepSee.Cache.Axis global node for the corresponding cube. The difference is quite smaller in the case as below, but in some cases it can be a big difference.

2 0
0 412

If I have defined a class query in one of my classes and I want to use that query from a method of another class, what are the pros and cons of using the %SQL.Statement interface versus the %Library.ResultSet interface?

I believe %SQL.Statement is the newer interface.

So if the old way is:

USER>s rs=##class(%Library.ResultSet).%New("%Library.File:FileSet")

USER>s sc=rs.Execute("c:\s\","*.txt")

USER>w sc
USER>while rs.%Next() {w !,rs.Data("Name")}

then the new way is:

2 12
0 1.6K

In the documenations at this location http://docs.intersystems.com/enscomm20152/csp/documatic/%25CSP.Documatic..., the normalize method applies normalizaion for text using the defined manguage and dictionary.

I want to normalize my iFind queries. How can I use the normalize method ? any code sample ?

I want also to delete properly the iFind index. Deleting all the rows in the table is sufficient ?

0 1
0 342

I have a tablepane in my Zen page that is tied to a class query. When the page first loads, the table is empty. A button onclick event causes the tablepane query to execute and load query results into the table. I want an onchange event from a datalistbox to clear the tablepane so that it looks empty as it was when the page first loaded. I have had no luck fiddling with javascript in the datalistbox's onchange.

0 1
0 392
Question
· Mar 10, 2016
Enterprise Monitor

Has anybody managed to get Enterprise Monitor to work to monitor multiple namespaces on manay instances?

I am hitting an issue trying to get a local instance namespace working.

I have this error for my first local namespace sytem configured.

"Ensemble encountered an error while loading this page"

0 3
0 273

I would like to know how to get the key value from a dropdownmenuitem placed on a navbar.

I have tried to get from onselect and onchange events of the template class, but it didn´t work.

According to the snapshot attached I am trying to retrieve the values from 'action-1' and 'action-2'.

I have attached a ZIP file with a snapshot which value I am trying to retrieve and example classes.

Thanks.

1 8
0 310

Hi,

Can a Cache Mirror be used in the cloud ? (ie stand up a Primary and Backup member instances in a High Availability Cache Mirroring configuration)

I'm investigating the validity of this configuration, because I was of the understanding that this may not possible due to these cloud servers not (typically) having fixed ip addresses, which interferes with the Virtual IP settings for the mirror set.

Is this correct, and if there are workarounds (like Load Balancing ?) can I have details on how this should be configured ?

1 8
0 869
Question
· Mar 9, 2016
project syncing issues

I have 2 projects in atelier, A and B which map to namespace A and B on the same server.

Namespace B has some classes mapped from namespace A.

I then edit a mapped class in project A and save it(I can see the changes in cache studio as well).

atelier A:

studio:

However in project B the class does not change, even if I click the "syncronize all files with associated namespace " button.

atelier B:

0 7
0 277