Hi Community,

Please give me an example on how to configure email alerting based on the rules and send out emails accrordingly.

As a message comes into the business service component I want to check specific fields and if a field for example active = true i want to send it to a different email and if active = false I want to send it to a different email as well.

Guide me on how to accomplish this requirement and let me know if InterSystems uses a default SMTP server or I must have that server in place.

Regards

0 8
0 202
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,888 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Apr 15, 2018
Indexes in Cache Objects

Hi-

I have the following objects

Class A

Property P1 As B

Property P2 As %String

Property P3 As %String

Class B

Property P1 As %String

Can I create an index in Class A based on P1.P1. Basically I want an index of class A by property P1 in class B

I tried creating the following but got a compile error

Index I1 On P1.P1

Thanks

0 2
0 478

I'm trying to setup a REST server with CORS support. I have created a class that handles a specific part of the service (printer control). This class I have referenced in my main REST class by adding <Map Prefix="/print" Forward="myClass.PrintAPI" />

My main class does have its own <Route>s and handles CORS requests perfectly. But in my subclass OnHandleCorsRequest() is only run when requesting from same origin and never run when making a CORS request. I have set Parameter HandleCorsRequest = "true" in both my main REST class and the subclass.

0 4
1 333

I am trying to use Dynamic SQL because I need to supply data at runtime.
The generated query returns 0 rows for some reason. If I copy/paste the query into Monitor, it works correctly. I am suspecting it has something to do with dates being the wrong format (I am supplying them in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format). Is that the cause? And if so, how do I supply dates in correct format?

0 1
0 159

Hi All,
I am implementing REST API's in IRIS using the below link as a guide.
I chose this approach so i could have a single entry point for requests regardless of namespace

https://community.intersystems.com/post/restful-exception-handling

a sample form the HIHLib.REST.Server class i am using is below. my question is does IRIS and CSP cache responses for requests to the CSP.REST class?
and if so what parameters or properties do i need to enable?

0 2
0 412

Hi Community!

Check the new video on DC YouTube Channel:

SMART on FHIR Apps for Information Exchange

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y8l1pQxC8iw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 513

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to learn how an InterSystems partner based in Ostfildern, Germany, made a simple switch to InterSystems IRIS and rolled it out to 2,500 end-users by using the in-place conversion:

Migrating to InterSystems IRIS Made Easy @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uK-g5nobLr8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 135

Hi all,

Do you know if there is a way to create a Lock that is related to an existing transaction, in the sense that if transaction is finished (commit or rollback) Lock is removed. I ask this because in the following example Lock is there until process is killed.

Example :

TSTART

Lock +^MyLock

TROLLBACK

I know, that, Caché itself is locking internally a table register when doing an OpenId with exclusive flag during the transaction life. For example :

TSTART

0 4
0 434
Question
· May 18, 2018
Database not mounting

Hi Guys,

I'm upgrading Cache 2008 to 2014, and for two clients so far all good, but with this third one and while trying to mount the main database that includes the data, I'm getting error #36 "database is not mountable"!?

but cache instances the old 2008 and the new 2014 at installed the same way (8 bit) and Cache.dat is (archive) NOT read only so I don't know what could be the problem?

Thanks

0 9
0 1.3K

As noted in the previous article Native API has some limits.
So I did some research on a more Terminal-like interface that
provides me with access like a console or the IRIS terminal
to allow my $QUERY over a global and other nice commands
that are not supported/mapped in NativeAPI for ObjectScript.

The basic tools are well-prepared and available.

0 1
0 166

Hi - is anyone successfully using Atelier on a Mac? I seemed to have installed everything correctly but I cannot create Atelier projects or edit mac routines. Eclipse is giving a lot of spurious errors. I have yet to find anyone that has a good word to say about Eclipse and they all use other IDEs but that's what Intersystems have chosen. If people are able to use it on the Mac then fine, I'll just carry on googling... Thanks

0 3
0 396

Hey Community,

Click play and immerse yourself in our fresh video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Adaptive Analytics in Action - Two Customer Use Cases @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tfUcHFnL6wM

0 0
0 156

When creating pivots in DeepSee, there is the ability to group date dimensions by Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year. For some of our reporting the Week option is desired. However the display looks like the image shown below. Notice the "YYYYW##" formatting.

Is there any ability within DeepSee to modify the display of grouped week dates? E.g. instead of 2020W14 it could be 03/30/2020-04/05-2020, or even just the start or end date, etc.

0 2
1 144

When you find yourself in need or desire of learning something new in technology and you face the challenge of embarking on a new venture, what is the appropriate starting point? How do you decide where to begin and how to gradually approach the process, especially when the challenge seems overwhelming?

Myself I read official documentation or try to start with something I know and then learn something new very related.

0 2
0 78