InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,110 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

In the past, reading information from a bar code was limited to a simple alphanumeric code. The creation of a bar code with more than one dimension (2D), especially the QR Code, allowed to increase the amount and variety of data stored in a bar code. While conventional bar codes are capable of storing a maximum of approximately 20 digits, the QR Code is capable of handling several tens to hundreds of times more information. This revolutionized the markets. Now QR codes are everywhere and can be very useful for storing textual, numeric, alphanumeric and even binary data.

4 2
3 1.2K

I was able to define ECP connection in Installer class that I run when I build docker image for my Docker IRIS application. Now I start to use Amazon ECS and Autoscaling. When a new instance is created and it runs the IRIS container, I want it to "register" as an Application server on the remote database server. What code can I execute to add an ip address as an Application Server?

1 2
0 379

InterSystems FAQ rubric

You can programmatically retrieve routine dates and sizes using the RoutineList query of the %Library.Routine (or just %Routine) class.

The RoutineList query has an argument, and the routine name to be searched can be specified by prefix match or middle match. (For wildcards, specify * or ?)

In the example below, *.MAC is specified as an argument.

5 2
0 421

Hi, I was hoping that someone could point me to the error in my ways. I am trying to follow the examples to setup Ensemble 2017.1 in a docker container on an Ubuntu 16.04 virtual machine.

I have a directory that contains

Dockerfile
cache.key
ensemble-lnxubuntux64.tar.gz

When I execute:

docker build -t ensemble-simple .

I am getting the following error:

0 2
0 7.9K

The Great Outdoors campaign is running on Global Masters and we invite you to join!

The main goal of this campaign is to drive answers for unanswered questions on DC so all the members get the answers they need. Your knowledge is so important for the community. It's time to share your expertise!

Complete all 7 challenges of this campaign till September 15, 2020 to enter a raffle to win a $50 VISA Card*!

Also, you can participate even if you are not a Global Masters participant - read below how:

2 2
0 138

Hello,

We would need your help.

When we test using the actual HL7 message, how could we achieve to send the response from the Process to the Service?

Process does not send response to a EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService when we test it with a EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation, why?

We are developing a Production which is composed by:

- A service: EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService

- A bussiness process

- An Operation: EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation

We have the following challenge:

0 2
0 416
Question
· Oct 15, 2020
Article Content

Hello there,

I am new to the developer community and i intend on writing a new article.

I have a few ideas on what to write but i need to know specifically what kind of content it has to be?

I do not want to update content that is not valid and waste the time.

Please let me know what kind of content am I allowed to post as it will be very helpful for this purpose.

Also if i post something and want to remove it i need to know how i could delete / remove what I have posted, or should I inform the relevant authorities if any on instances as such.

1 2
0 135
Article
· Dec 7, 2020 6m read
IRIS Python Native API in AWS Lambda

If you are looking for a slick way to integrate your IRIS solution in the Amazon Web Services ecosystem, server less application, or boto3 powered python script, using the IRIS Python Native API could be the way to go. You don't have to build out to far with a production implementation until you'll need to reach out and get something or set something in IRIS to make your application do its awesome sauce, so hopefully you will find value in this article and build something that matters or doesn't matter at all to anybody else but you as that is equally important.

7 2
1 755

In 2020 we implemented HealthConnect as our HL7 interface engine. Having completed this, we are currently evaluating whether it would be beneficial to migrate our managed file transfers from our current MFT software, MOVEit to HealthConnect. I am interested in hearing from any InterSystems customers who have previously used MOVEit and currently using HealthConnect for file transfer managment. Any feedback would be appreciated.

0 2
0 275
Question
· Jan 16, 2018
Testing in studio

After creating a ClassMethod for a routing rule is it possible to test an HL7 message within Studio rather than using Management portal? It would make it easier to debug the custom function to see where the rule is failing.

0 2
0 337

Hi,

The question is about queries on the System->SQL page. I have a class with a few columns on a global and the test output looks as expected, below. This works as expected as well returning a single row: select * from Utils.RoutineAuditReport where counter=4. However, other columns give an odd error like " Field 'AG' not found in the applicable tables^ SELECT * FROM Utils . RoutineAuditReport WHERE UserR = "AG". As you can see below, both the UserR column and the AG entry in it do exist. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Anna

0 2
0 182
Question
· Jan 15, 2021
Multiple servers or CSPGateways

Hello to you all,

Strange titel, so I'll explain better:

I now have IIS-server with a CSPGateway installed. This works fine. But I want to use a rest-service (or another zen-page, whatever.) on another cache-server

So on IIS i have an application called CSP. (/csp) This contains the handler to map it to the CSPGateway.
It has been configured to acces a cache-server (X) which will handle the request. But now I want, in this case, the request to be executed on another cache-server(Y).

0 2
0 248
Question
· Feb 7, 2018
Next Word Behavior

When using Atelier on COS ctrl-left and ctrl-right considers a word to start on each capital letter in variable names. So if you are on the word:

UpdateServerName

The cursor will stop on the capital U, S, and N. Same thing in javascript files, but NOT in css files. In Studio it didn't use to stop on capital letters in variable names etc. Personally I consider this very annoying and requires a lot more key presses to jump across code to the right spot.

Is this behavior changeable to NOT stop on capital letters?

0 2
0 260

Had an issue on Friday where a vendor added an additional field in the middle of a row of one of our record maps. This threw the mapping off when I take the record and try to map it into HL7 and caused massive amounts of errors in our EMR because the data was wrong.

Is there a way that I can add validation on the Business Service to say if the fields are off to fail, stop, and alert on the Business Service?

0 2
0 163

greetings Community!

InterSystems Learning Services is working to identify and create libraries of high-quality learning resources for third-party technologies, platforms, and systems that are part of, integrated with, or commonly used with InterSystems products and technologies. we don't create content for these ourselves, but want to support our clients, external and internal, in learning about them and how to use them.

2 2
0 323