Hello,

I've always worked with typical web applications (a bunch of code files that sit in a server that connects to an RDS). Now our team is responsible for different IRIS for Health environments. We are currently working to set up the local dev environment and this is the current scenario:

* IRIS for Health local development server is running in a container

* Developers are using VSCode with the objectScript plugin

* GitHub as a version control system for the code and configuration.

1 1
1 445
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,723 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Preview Mode was added to InterSystems IRIS Business Intelligence to give designers a quick view of what their resulting Pivot Table will look like without needing to wait for the results to fully execute. This can be beneficial when designing pivot tables because if you are dragging and dropping elements to see how they look/work in your pivot table and seeing if they have the desired data. Since you are exploring and designing, you don't necessarily care about the results at the moment, but you would still like to see how your table looks with the changes you have made.

2 0
0 358

I need to convert an array with an unknown number of indices to a JSON string for transmission (which is why it isn't possible to iterate through it using $ORDER). Does ObjectScript provide functionality to convert an array to a JSON string?

Edit 1: As Joel mentioned, the array is subscripted and has an arbitrary structure like:

a(1)="a"
a(3,4)="b"
a(3,6)="c"
a(5,6,7)="d"

which needs to be converted to

0 6
0 1.4K

Hello All,

I am able to transmit a small batch of billing files: B/W 5 and 20 without issue-
Put stream 11@%IO.LibraryStream to /SFTP/unmhsmcsa/OUT/TEST_021920201426.tst

But when the size of the batch increases to over 20 the operation hangs and I receive the error below: The file is created in the SFTP server with 0 data.

0 1
0 1K

First,

Forgive me if this is a rather low-level question - I am a physician informaticist who is learning cache/mumps for the first time. I am sure this probably relates to some setting but I can't find a similar issue anywhere.

When I create a list, and then try and return that list - I get a bunch of symbols back along with my results, or sometimes I just get symbols.

I pasted a screenshot below. Thank is advance for the help!

Anthony

0 6
0 234

Hi Developers,

New video, recorded by @Benjamin De Boe, is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Code in Any Language with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m-N6v7UUD-E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 212

Hi,

I open a specific file into a studio by using this command : Cstudio.exe /Servername=HEALTHSHARE/Namespace=User /files=MyClass.CLS

I would like not open a new studio when i execute a second time the command with one other file.

I would like open the second file in the same studio that the first file (I have to keep 2 calls)

For exemple :

--> Studio is closed:

1 st call : Cstudio.exe /Servername=HEALTHSHARE/Namespace=User /files=MyClass.CLS

--> Studio open with my MyClass.CLS file

0 4
0 233

I wanted to share each of the first three episodes of our new Data Points podcast with the community here — we previously posted announcements for episodes on IntegratedML and Kubernetes — so here is our episode on InterSystems IRIS as a whole! It was great talking with @Jenny Ames about what sets IRIS apart, some of the best use cases she's seen in her years as a trainer in the field and then as an online content developer, and more. Check it out, and make sure to subscribe at the link above — Episode 4 will be released next week!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/147139
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 187

Hi Developers!

Another way to start using InterSystems ObjectScript Package Manager is to use prebuilt container images of InterSystems IRIS Community Edition and InterSystems IRIS for Health Community Edition.

We deploy this IRIS images on DockerHub and you can run it with the following command:

docker run --rm -p 52773:52773 --init --name my-iris -d intersystemsdc/iris-community:2019.4.0.383.0-zpm

Launch a terminal with:

docker exec -it my-iris iris session IRIS

And install zpm-module as:

USER>zpm 

zpm: USER>install objectscript-math

[objectscript-math] Reload START

[objectscript-math] Reload SUCCESS

[objectscript-math] Module object refreshed.

[objectscript-math] Validate START

[objectscript-math] Validate SUCCESS

[objectscript-math] Compile START

[objectscript-math] Compile SUCCESS

[objectscript-math] Activate START

[objectscript-math] Configure START

[objectscript-math] Configure SUCCESS

[objectscript-math] Activate SUCCESS

zpm: USER>

And use same commands for InterSystems IRIS for Health using the tag: intersystemsdc/irishealth-community:2019.4.0.383.0-zpm

The images are being published on IRIS Community Edition and IRIS Community Edition for Health repositories of Docker Hub.

We will update tags with every new release of IRIS and ZPM.

Happy coding!

4 0
1 354

I was searching for the most simple way to connect from visual studio code to my local instance via terminal without having to change any window.

I know this can also be achieved via telnet but seems a bit overhead if you're in your local machine.

For me the simplest sollution is to open a terminal window in VS Code, navigate to the /bin folder of your instance installation and run .\csession.exe INSTANCENAME

For simplicity you can just include your /bin folder in your path so you don't even need to navigate there

1 1
1 1.1K

Currently, when we want to write data to a file that will be viewed in Excel, we parse the data in tab deliminated format to the file and name it with .xls at the end. That is sent to end users via email. They get a warning that the data is not formatted properly (it's not really an Excel file after all) but it does display somewhat correctly as the tabs are understood (this does not work if we deliminated with commas however).

3 28
3 3.6K

Hi,

I need to set the label of a custom setting in the portal instead of the name of the associated property, eg.:

Class SomeClass Extends (Ens.BusinessService, %ZEN.Portal.ContextSearch)

{

Property ABadPropertyNameToChange As %Boolean;

Parameter SETTINGS = "ABadPropertyNameToChange:CustomSettingsSection"
}

will result in this in the portal

-------------------------------
CustomSettingsSection

ABadPropertyNameToChange

[ ]

1 3
1 249
Question
· Feb 20, 2020
ECP status via $system.ECP

Hi,

I'm trying to get the ECP status of 2 servers using $system.ECP.GetProperty("ServerStats") and $system.ECP.GetProperty("ClientStats"), but I'm not able to find the documentation of the values returned:

For example, on the server side I execute this:

0 3
0 277

With ^%SYSMONMGR, there are some brunches that I never found a way to quit out, like shows as the following example: do ^%SYSMONMGR --> Manage Health Monitor --> View Alert Records ...

Does anyone know the answer? thank you very much.

%SYS>do ^%SYSMONMGR
1) Start/Stop System Monitor
2) Set System Monitor Options
3) Configure System Monitor Classes
4) View System Monitor State
5) Manage Application Monitor
6) Manage Health Monitor
7) View System Data
8) Exit

Option? 6

0 6
0 278
Question
· Jan 16, 2020
debugging web client

I used the soap wizard to create a web client based on the wsdl. I was able to get a valid response back, and now it looks like the error is in decrypting the soap message response "inbound"

ERROR #6284: Security header error: SecurityTokenUnavailable.

0 1
0 472