InterSystems is currently seeking full stack developers to join our healthcare development teams. Strong software design and development skills are required. Developers work with their scrum teams to scope, design, plan, and implement features to support healthcare systems globally. You will further develop skills such as database schema design, performance monitoring, working in client-side frameworks, and clean object-oriented coding.

In addition to industry-standard coding languages and frameworks, our stack leverages a full suite of InterSystems technologies. The IRIS data platform and database-coupled language give us access to the entire technology stack down to the compilers and database structures.

6 0
0 408
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,757 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi all

I'm testing migrating our existing installers (without ZPM) using the docker dev template as a basis with a commercial image and licence key.

So far everything builds as I expect, but the one issue I have is the production doesn't apply itself automatically.

In my iris.script I have custom installer that uses this manifest below but it does not observe the last three steps

0 2
0 308

Hi,

I have tried to install the module git-source-control into my USER namespace, but get the following error.

ERROR! ObjectScript error: SQL error(s) have occurred during the running of the 'statsINFO()' method. Invoke the following method for additional details: set errID=##class(%SYS.PTools.Stats).getPToolsError(...) WHERE errRowID={2763|2764}>
> ERROR #6084: Unknown errors detected, but no error code reported

0 3
0 384
Question
· Dec 19, 2016
HL7 Section to JSON

Hi all,

I'm trying to convert a HL7 section to a XML or JSON string.

We need to save the content of PID section into a SQL Column, therefore we need to convert it into a XML o JSON string

is there any easy way to convert it?

I've tried to convert it directly into a DTL, but all my attempts have been unsuccessful

Best regards,

Francisco Lopez

1 6
0 1.3K
Question
· Aug 8, 2022
FHIR Package Loading Sadness

Im playing whack a mole importing an IG (which is a fairly typical exercise with fhir packages) through FHIR packages, and getting at some parts I cant seem to work around with some store errors...

Im getting MAXSTRING on `hl7.terminology.r4`:

1 3
0 321

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

What is Embedded Python

https://www.youtube.com/embed/X84TSf1u9DY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

7 0
1 265

Hi there have been various posts around how to clean up globals without parent data but none have gone into how you solve these issues.

Our database is approaching 600gb in size so i am looking into how to reduce this.

We use standard purge tasks.

Our cache stream class has a global size of 2463243 from running global size so it is what i would like to tackle first.

1) is there any way i can find based on my oldest message session for where most of these globals

0 3
0 540

Healthcare interoperability is instrumental in improving patient care, decreasing healthcare provider costs, and providing a more accurate picture to providers. However, with so many different systems, data is formatted in many different ways. There are many standards that have been created to try to solve this problem, including HL7v2, HL7v3, and CDA but each one has its drawbacks.

12 2
1 2.1K

Hi,guys

My client is using IRIS 2021.1 Interoperability and they want to highlight the sessions with unresolved(without resent and completed operations) errors so their maintenance team can have a list of unresolved sessions to check against.

When I'm working on it, it seems to be it is is difficult to decide whether a session have unresolved errors. For example,

enter image description here

0 2
0 367
Question
· Aug 1, 2022
Email Template

Does anyone have any pointers or maybe familiarity of making Email templates in Objectscript?

I'm currently trying to implement Televisits with our system and am needing to send an email to the patient. I'd like to make it a nicer looking email which will require a good amount of inline CSS. I currently have a method, but is very much a sore sight for the eyes.

I was wondering if there was a way I could use Embedded HTML and pass that into the DO msg.TextData.Write command with the ##class(%Net.MailMessage)?

0 2
0 316

I running a query and get the results inside a result set. Now I have to iterate through the result set many times. From the doc I've seen only the Next() method. Is there a way to reset the cursor? Otherwise what is a good data structure to save multiple rows of a table?

My code in this case is something like this:

set sql = "SELECT * FROM MY_TABLE WHERE X= '"_Y_"'"
set status = ..Adapter.ExecuteQuery(.rs, sql)
// somehow iterate the rs more than one time

0 6
1 1.3K

I am aware that we have 5 License Units on Community Edition. But I have issues figuring out how it's working.

I have Community Edition

USER>write $system.License.KeyCustomerName()
InterSystems IRIS Community

Freshly started system, only terminal session open, so, only one license units used, and 4 left. As expected

USER>write $system.License.LUConsumed()
USER>write $system.License.LUAvailable()

Quote from documentation - $SYSTEM.License.MaxConnections() returns the maximum number of connections a user can make while consuming one license unit.

USER>write $system.License.MaxConnections()

2 16
1 490

It's time to announce the Winners for July! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in July:

🥇 @YURI MARX GOMES, Software Architect, YM Services, Brazil
🥈 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria
🥉 @Sergei Sarkisian , Sales Engineer, InterSystems Corporation, UAE
🥉 @Irène Mykhailova, Associate professor, Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

5 4
0 225

I am trying to avoid parsing the SDA3 stream in each process. I am doing some section wise validation in different processes so i need to pass the SDA3 to each process.

When i pass that SDA3 stream that takes a lot of space in HD and takes a lot of time to parse the SDA3 object.

Is there any way that once i parse that SDA3 i can pass the same object to other processes, and i can save my storage and process that fast.

I cannot pass this by default to other process as non persistent object cannot be passed to another job(as per my finding).

0 1
0 243

I've faced a problem that happens while debugging a process in VSCode. It doesn't seem to matter if this is in a container, on my development VM, or against a locally installed version of IRIS. The problem seems to be mostly with X12 Documents.

So, in a debug session, I can dump out a value to the debug console and it loos correct. The same variable in VSCode appears to be some uninitialized memory location.

In the interactive debugger window:

0 4
0 288

I want to get Mirror Status and copy this report into a file for audit purposes.

I have a Linux servers for IRIS DB with this layout:
LIVETC01 Backup
LIVETC02 Primary
LIVEDR Async Copy
ARBITER

I understand that this will get me the mirror status
# sudo -u irisowner iris session LIVETC01
LIVETC01:USER>zn "%SYS"
LIVETC01:%SYS>do ^MIRROR

1) Mirror Status
2) Mirror Management
3) Mirror Configuration