Question
· Jan 23, 2019
Single Sign On (SSO)

Does Intersystems specifically Ensemble support a Single Sign On architecture? Currently we are using Delegated sign on using LDAP and TLS, however our CIO would like us to move toward a single sign on, so when you sign into your PC it would automatically pass the credentials to Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 1.2K

Does Intersystems Ensemble support (for LGBTQ+) gender code "U" in Healtshare? Specifically for the clinical (or physician) viewer?

Test shows the gender code is consumed without error and stored, but the viewer does not present it except (as far as I can see) in the patient search drop-down.

The 2.3.1 HL7 ADT schema code table lists "U" as a supported option.

Would this require customization in the viewer code to support this?

0 3
0 396

Hi,

I am having a problem in REST service when de-serializing JSON using a nested Property.

I am new to Intersystems and my first time creating REST Service. I setup Atelier dev environment. The worst IDE I have ever worked in. I was able to attach to a process in the debug perspective and step through the code, but one cannot see contents of variables nor print anything to the console, so it is useless as a debugging tool. When looking at a variable all it displays is its type of the variable and if I try to "watch" I get:

0 5
0 636

Hi

Just curious to know about the pros and cons of Parent/Child Vs One/Many.

We do use a bit of both.
One big reason we use Parent child is we feel if we delete one global, it gets rid of all child data too and all parent child data is stored in one global. Much easier to manage.

0 4
0 635

Hi,

I am trying to create a user role which shall allow users the access to only one specific namespace in an Ensemble system. I´ve startet creating the namespace with a database (with own ressource and no public access). In the second step I´ve created a role by copying it from the predefined role %Developer and assigned the ressource of the created database. After that i´ve created a user and assign him to the created role.

0 2
0 499

We would like to know if there are any ramifications swapping out our code database while an Ensemble production is running. We are trying to minimize down time as much as possible and even though stopping and starting the production ideally would be pretty quick, is it possible that we could just restart the business hosts that had the code change?

So this is our setup:
Ensemble 2016.1

global cache.dat
code1 cache.dat
code2 cache.dat

Namespace that we switch to point to either code1 or code2 and is mapped to the globals.

0 2
0 229
Question
· Mar 30, 2019
X12 Routing - Whole Batch

When a X12 message comes into Ensemble as a Whole Batch how do you search on a segment within the body of the message? For example, a REF segment. It appears the only way is to set the Service to a single session batch, but this doesn't allow you to send the message as a Whole Batch to the Operation.

0 1
0 292

Hey everyone,

I stumbled across a comment in this post that mentioned that the %SYS.GlobalQuery is a potentially faster alternative to %GSIZE. I tested it out and while I like the %SYS.GlobalQuery I noticed that it has some size discrepancies against a %GSIZE with details. Can anyone tell me which is more accurate for estimating the size of globals?

0 2
1 2.2K
Question
· Apr 10, 2019
Incremental Compile Issues

First, my $ZVERSION:

Cache for OpenVMS/ALPHA V7.x (Alpha) 2010.1.6 (Build 952_2 + Adhoc 17754) 3-JAN-2018 14:32:54.07

Second, my issue:

I believe my current villain is “incremental compiling.” I was able to compare early compile output with later compile output:

Compilation started on 04/10/2019 10:46:32 with qualifiers 'cuk'
Compiling class UnitTests.Task3496 incremental compile detected
Compiling routine UnitTests.Task3496.2
Compilation finished successfully in 0.800s.

0 3
0 355

Unix: I'm trying to switch to using the $ZF(-100 function in place of $ZF(-1. I have it working for a simple, single, cmd, but can't figure out how to pass a piped sequence. Maybe this just isn't allowed?

For example:

S sc=$ZF(-1,"ps -Af | grep username")

works, but I can't figure out how to format this for the $ZF(-100 function.

???

Thanks

0 4
0 548
Question
· May 24, 2019
Unlock the records

Hello,

I want to search a process ID in Object Script using the reference variable e.g. 1119102928 and kill that process ID. Please guide how it can be achieved.

Thanks in advance.

Vinay Purohit

0 6
0 440

Hello,

I assume there is a simple explanation for this, but I do get <OBJECT DISPATCH> error, when I am trying to set a global to a value.

My example is huge, but I reproduced it using Samples namespace:

First I delete the Title from ##class(Cinema.Film) - 3

Secondly:

SAMPLES>s ref=##class(Cinema.Film).%OpenId(3)
SAMPLES>w ref.Title

SAMPLES>set ^AK(1)=$G(ref.Title)

SET ^AK(1)=$G(ref.Title)
^
<OBJECT DISPATCH> *Property 'Title' in class 'Cinema.Film' must be MultiDimensional

0 4
0 728
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
merge and match

Hi guys

i'm trying to create a DTL that allows me to merge several OBX segments into one . eeverything in the segments is the same except the values in OBX 5 which id like to all to be merged together

0 2
0 287

I have one REST service extending %CSP.REST

I am trying to call one method using JOB, its not getting called does anyone have any idea if i am doing anything wrong here.

works : do ##class(TestFramework.API.E2E.Service).RunCases()

does not work : JOB ##class(TestFramework.API.E2E.Service).RunCases()

0 6
0 315
Question
· Jul 2, 2019
Ensemble Queue Counts Incorrect

A couple of our queues in Ensemble are reporting a queue count of one however there are no messages in the queue. Does anyone know what the best method is to reset to the queue count back to zero or remove one from the queue count?

0 8
0 514

Hey Intersystems-Developer,

I have already used that and know its possible, but can't find it anymore :(

I need dynamic access on proxy objects. For example:

set key = "lastName"

set name = obj.name

set lastName = obj.key <- Not possible

set lastName = obj.GetAt(key) <- Not possible

How can I get access to that object with my dynamic variable "key" ?

Best regards.

0 3
0 281
Question
· Jul 31, 2019
DICOM TCP IN to File Writer

Has anyone had any success receiving a DICOM TCP in, and then using a process to write to a file while responding to the sender correctly? I'm pulling my hair out, and would love to know where I'm going wrong.

0 2
0 238

For Cache client install automation, where are the remote server settings stored on a Windows 10 PC?

Are they stored in the registry? I found the Cache registry key, but it only lists the remote server address and not the ports.

Are they stored in an INI file? If so, I haven't found it yet.

I can push the client install via the very helpful CEDocs URL (https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GCI_windows_silentinst)

0 2
0 371
Question
· Aug 12, 2019
write #

Hi

Is there any way to control what control sequence is sent to a device when a "write #" is executed?

I have an application that establishes a banner at the top of the terminal window and when we do a "write #" the banner disappears. I need to be able to recreate the banner line as part of the screen clear.

Thanks

Jenna

0 3
0 323