Hi I am getting this message for some databases but not for others: This database is mounted as read-only due to 'Failed to access iris.lck file'! and not for others on Google Cloud community non-health edition.

For example this default database displays the message: Name IRISLIB Directory /usr/irissys/mgr/irislib/

But this default database does not: Name IRISSYS Directory /ISC/dur/mgr/

0 3
0 399

Hi everyone. I'm new to cache, and i was looking for a command who reads a .txt file and store the informations in variables. I've found on the documentation the EnsLib.SQL.SNapshot class, and, even if i'm not sure if that's what i need, when i run the code it says that the class doesn't exist, but i couldn't find the right superclass to extend.

0 3
0 440

I am writing an API that sends over a very large JSON object.

The code I'm using to get the data is actually used in our production system today for the use of writing a report.

However when I call the code using the API (using SoapUI) I am getting 'Error getting response; java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out'

The web applications settings have a session timeout setting at 15 minutes, but this is timing out within just a few minutes, so I know it's not hitting this mark.

0 3
0 294
Question
· Dec 12, 2019
ComplexMap Riddle

Im usually pretty good at ComplexMaps and implemented a couple, but I have one that is stumping me on how I can implement it. My problem is I have no real "leading data" to key off of and need something else...

It goes a little bit like this:

D123456 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

D789101 THING1 THING2 THING3 THING4

0 1
0 160

Hello All,

I connected the Cache from Power BI using ODBC connection. And I can able to view the tables but I could't able to view the data records. getting some error when I shoot on the table name. I couldn't trace what I'm missing. Please help me.

Error Message: "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: exceptionType"

Thanks,

0 2
0 315

Can anyone clarify to me about the differences between these two classes?

People in this topic https://community.intersystems.com/post/using-class-queries-sqlstatement-versus-libraryresultset stated that %SQL.Statement (I am assuming they mean to talk about %SQL.StatementResult) is newer than %Library.ResultSet. But I don't really know what are the advantages of %SQL.Statement over %Library.ResultSet as the people in the topic somehow didn't mention them.

0 6
0 970

Good morning,

I have another question regarding batch files and Ensemble/Healthshare. Is it possible for a batch file to check the status of the mirror monitor and return it as a status or value?

At present, we store the name of the instance in an echo and reference that. In the event we have to use a different echo, is it possible to have that in a different variable at all?

I hope this makes sense. If I can provide any other information please do let me know.

Kind regards, Alexi Demetriou

0 2
0 422

Hello, we have a couple of BPL processes. This works with a limited amount of messages but we run into issues when we process thousands of messages in a session. One BPL calls a Validation BPL process with async='False' and there is a response defined. The timeout is two seconds and that seems to be plenty of time for the validation process. I expected the calling process to wait for a response but that is not happening.

0 1
0 278

Hello,

We are in process of moving our first Production from development to test. We exported our project from Studio. On test server, we cannot Open the Production because it is not a valid production because nothing exists in Ens. Config.Production class. What are we missing? How do we add our Production in Ens.Config.Production?

0 3
0 607

I want to consume external websocket api, URL looks like this:

wss://site.com/ws/v2/?&token=<token>

Checked with external tool (Simple WebSocket Client) that websocket works and I can consume the data.

In Cache the relevant functionality is offered by %IO.Socket class.

set sock = ##class(%IO.Socket).%New()
set sock.SSLConfig = "MyEmptySSLConfig"
set sock.TranslationTable="UTF8"
do sock.Open("site.com/ws/v2/?&token=<token>","443", 10,.sc)

However I get this error:

0 17
0 1.3K

I'm getting this compilation error:

Kompilieren der Klasse digi.packet
FEHLER #5002: Caché-Fehler: <FUNCTION>zLockUse+5^%ExtentMgr.GlobalRegistry.1
> FEHLER #5030: Während der Kompilierung von Klasse 'digi.packet' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

when importing one of my classes on the production server into one particular namespace:

0 8
0 660
Question
· Feb 23, 2019
FileSpec wildcard question

For the FIleSpec on a file service can you use a multiple wildcard values like *CLINICALENCOUNTER*.xml?

It seems like you are restricted to a single wildcard value.

0 8
0 718

Hi Community!

When you run IRIS container out-of-the-box and connect to it via terminal e.g. with:

docker-compose exec iris bash

You see something like:

root@7b19f545187b:/opt/app# irissession IRIS

Node: 7b19f545187b, Instance: IRIS

Username: ***

Password: ***

USER>

And you enter login and password every time.

How to programmatically setup docker-compose file to have IRIS container with OS authentication enabled? And have the following while entering the terminal:

root@7b19f545187b:/opt/app# irissession IRIS

Node: 7b19f545187b, Instance: IRIS

USER>

0 3
0 420

I am using EnsLib.RecordMap.Operation.FileOperation to write a daily file with the name %Y%m%d.txt so that every day I will have one file as that day's date and a .txt extension.

What I want to do is every morning around 1am or so, use EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.BatchFileService to pick up that recently completed file.

Can you use operands in the File Spec field? I am assuming that %Y%m%d-1.txt will not work.

Thanks in advance.

0 3
0 392
Question
· Mar 29, 2019
Ensemble as a Data lake

We have been storing raw messages in a MySQL database for DR and ad hoc purposes. We are thinking of using an Ensemble instance as our data lake instead. We could segregate the source data by namespace or by global. But either way we'll want a custom global to index the data for data retrieval performance purposes.

Anyone else taking this approach? Any feedback?

0 2
0 458

On one of our servers, when I am in Mgmt Portal and click the link for Configure / CSP Gateway Management, I get this url:

http://ipaddress.of.server:port/INSTANCENAME/csp/bin/Systems/Module.cxw?CSPSYS=0&CSPSYSreferer=_CSP.Portal.Home.zen

but the page displays a 0, and nothing else. Literally, just a 0. This link works on our other servers, with the same URL. Any idea why?

Thanks,

Laura

0 4
0 281

Hello experts,

I'm new to InterSystems software and still not so familiar with it. Therefore I do apologize in front if this question is irrelevant, not making sense or answer is commonly known.

I've did my best in search for answer, but unfortunately i haven't found anything helpfull. So I decided to ask for help here.

My problem is repetitive error which occure in CSP Gateway event log :

Error Condition: Failed to read posted content from the client (Content-Length: 1404; Data Actually Read: 0; Read Error: 70007)

0 1
0 409

Is there a way to get an inventory list of the Services, Processes, Routing, and Operations that are on the system. We get asked constantly from different departments to justify the number of personal we have. We are currently on 2015.2.2, with our upgrade to 2019 set for later this year.

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 225