Hello everybody,

In the documentation I read the following:

Alerts are messages generated by production components. InterSystems IRIS automatically writes the alerts to a log file and sends then to the production component named Ens.Alert. If your production does not have a component named Ens.Alert, then InterSystems IRIS writes alerts to the log file but does not send them to any component. The component named Ens.Alert can be of any class. The most frequently used classes for Ens.Alert are:

0 3
1 210

Hello-

I am working on an Ensemble demonstration that involves workflow. Over the course of testing I have cleared out the Ensemble message store several times. This has left several workflow tasks that no longer can be assigned, accepted or rejected.

How do I clear the Workflow Tasklist which is found by going to Ensemble -> Manage -> Workflow -> Workflow Tasks in the Ensemble Management Portal?

Thanks in advance

Ken

0 1
0 210
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
Page break - Zen Report

I have two tables in a row in my report, but if the first table gets too big to the point that tables 1 and 2 don't fit on the page, the page breaks.

The problem is that the page break is happening in the middle of table 2 and I wanted the page to break and leave table 2 on the second page.

No table grows to the point of occupying more than one page alone.

Any tips on how to guarantee this?

Remembering that the reports were made using Zen Report.

2 1
0 210

what happened is, I selected a user to investigate their entries. I didn't enter a start date.

After hitting search, the query timed out, (or i cancelled it, I don't recall).

Now, when I go to that page, the browser processes and nothing is displayed.

I cleared my browser's cache, and I still get a blank page.

I'm running on Win10.

I use Chrome as my default browser. The problem also happens in Fire Fox.

i can log in as a different user and the page displays as expected.

How can I correct this situation?

Thanks!

0 4
0 210

I am using the event logger from CSP gateway with level "v9r" enabled, in order to dump the raw content of some HTTP requests.

I would like to decode the body response data, when it's in binary form. AFAIK the event logger will convert characters outside the 32-127 range (EBCDIC) to the "\xff" notation (where ff is a hexadecimal value). Here is an example :

0 4
0 210

We are seeing more and more customers being lured with latest infrastructure technologies, particularly Composable Infrastructure. Coming with all sorts of data center consolidations and costs savings.

Question is: are there any concerns for HealthShare/TrakCare being run on these platforms or things to look out for? Anyone out there, already on these platforms?

To be more specific this is HPe Synergy with 480 Compute blades booting as bare metal.

Regards;

Anzelem.

0 3
0 209

From IRIS log, I found lots of following content

05/05/22-01:05:11:375 (16166) 0 [Generic.Event] ECP: Mirror Connection request from 'SM25SDLMIIRROR:LOCALHOST.LOCALDOMAIN:IRIS' (10.xxx.xxx.27:33040)

05/05/22-01:05:11:376 (16166) 1 [Generic.Event] ECP: Active server not defined, cannot redirect mirror connection

Could any one explain a little bit for me?

0 4
0 209
Question
· Oct 7, 2022
URL masking and redirection

Hi Guys,

I'm a new developer taking over an existing project that I'm not that familiar with and while running a few pages I came across some used urls that leads to same page!?

0 2
1 209

Hello, we would need some help:

We would like to use a Transformation to convert an ORU_R30 2.3 to ORU_R30 2.5

However Ensemble does not have a HL7 Schema for ORU R_30 2.3

So then our original message is not being recognized:

→ How could we let Ensemble recognize the ORU R30 2.3 structure to be able to use a Transformation?

We have read:

0 2
0 209
Question
· Nov 7, 2022
Ens.Alert

Hi Community,

I am working on sending Gmail with error details when any errors occurs in the ensemble production.

I am facing the below issues while doing it

1.I have Ens.Alert (Business process) using the class Ens.Alerting.AlertManager and Emailoperation (Business operation) using the class EnsLib.EMail.AlertOperation. here my business process is not sending the Alarm request to business operation eventhough i am using rule to connect the business operation

2.What are SMTP server details needs to given for Gmail?

0 2
0 209

Hello,

I have created a service in Node.js which interacts with IRIS using APIs. The current implementation uses basic auth. I want to implement OAuth 2, to make the communication between the node.js service and IRIS secure. I want my service to act as client and IRIS as Authorization and Resource server. I don't know how to do that. Anyone who has implemented OAuth using IRIS can you help me out or point me in the right direction on about how to implement it?

Thank you for your help :)

0 6
0 209
Question
· Oct 1, 2020
LDAPS - InterSystems cache

Hi All,

I hope all are good.

I would like to know that whether InterSystems will support LDAPS or not.
I have idea about LDAP but not about LDAPS.
Please suggest me If anyone has any documents or links.

Thanks and Regards,
Gunwant

0 1
0 209

Hello Community,

We want to send ALL updates from our Cache server to a remote SQL Server instance that will be used as a reporting data warehouse.

Has anyone done this already and if so what is the best way to go about setting this up?

Thanks

Regards

Mike

0 2
0 208

Hello I am looking to take a message that is coming from a radiology service, depict whether there were abnormal findings. Then create a message that can be sent to a printer and mailed for patient follow up. Has anyone done anything with printing a created message from Ensemble before? I have created dynamic emails, but never printed anything.

Thanks!

Joe

0 2
0 208
Question
· Nov 30, 2021
Healthshare Connect

Hi Guys,

Is there a community version of Healthshare Connect? I know there is for Iris proper but I can't seem to find the Healthshare Connect Community version.

Regards

Mike

1 3
0 208