A quick question regarding to SQL Query Plan:
Why these two requests have different plans, in particularly, why second request needs temp file? To me, temp file is a bad thing which should be avoided, right?

1. select * from Test.Log where cdate = 1
  2. select * from Test.Log where cdate > 1

Plan for 1:

Read index map Test.Log.cdateIndex, using the given %SQLUPPER(cdate), and looping on ID.
For each row:
Read master map Test.Log.IDKEY, using the given idkey value.
Output the row.

Plan for 2:

0 4
0 222

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 222

Dear experts,
Please, could you help me?

Im trying import a global:

ACB> K ^GlobalManualSend
ACB> D $System.OBJ.Load("C:\Users\BNAPC\GlobalManualSend.xml")
ACB> Set sc = ##class(%Studio.Project).InstallFromGbl("^GlobalManualSend","fv")

But is returning a error about version:

Please, could you help me about it?

Thank you.

0 5
0 222

Hello Community,

We want to send ALL updates from our Cache server to a remote SQL Server instance that will be used as a reporting data warehouse.

Has anyone done this already and if so what is the best way to go about setting this up?

Thanks

Regards

Mike

0 2
0 221

Hi,

I trying to find out the procedure to kill off a currently printing Cache job.

The user wants to cancel the job as they put the wrong start date. The start date was set to be generated from the default date of 1 Jan 1900.

As the start date was such a long time ago, the report generation would take a long time.

I think the printing uses this "production" on the print server:

Report.Print.Service.CachePrintService

0 2
0 221
Question
· Nov 30, 2021
Healthshare Connect

Hi Guys,

Is there a community version of Healthshare Connect? I know there is for Iris proper but I can't seem to find the Healthshare Connect Community version.

Regards

Mike

1 3
0 221

Is there a way to get an inventory list of the Services, Processes, Routing, and Operations that are on the system. We get asked constantly from different departments to justify the number of personal we have. We are currently on 2015.2.2, with our upgrade to 2019 set for later this year.

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 221
Question
· Sep 5, 2022
Hl7 viewer component

Hi All

I'm building a ZEN page that will dispay HL7 from a database, and am currently displaying it an textarea.

Is the HL7 viewer that is displayed when HL7 message is selected in a visual trace available as an out of the box tool I can plug into a webpage?

Andy

0 2
0 221
Question
· Jun 1, 2022
Cache Query for HL7 NACK

I would like to capture any NACK's that is sent back to the Operation. The Operation is already setup to "Save Replies/IndexNotOK's", but I would like to see if we can query Cache and pull those NACK's into an extract.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Scott

0 4
0 221
Question
· Aug 27, 2021
SSO Login

Hi

We have an application that is logged using AWS SSO.
We are passing username and password from the AWS SSO to our application for validating the user.
But what we need is, we need to login to application without using the password.
Is there any possible way available for this?

Thanks,
Syed M

0 1
0 221
Question
· Nov 21, 2018
Short Cuts and Tweaks to Studio

I am quite new to Studio and I have been a Microsoft guy for a very long time and spoilt because of the short cuts provided and the flexibility of the IDE. Any tips and tricks for me to make my life easy while using the studio?

0 1
0 221

what happened is, I selected a user to investigate their entries. I didn't enter a start date.

After hitting search, the query timed out, (or i cancelled it, I don't recall).

Now, when I go to that page, the browser processes and nothing is displayed.

I cleared my browser's cache, and I still get a blank page.

I'm running on Win10.

I use Chrome as my default browser. The problem also happens in Fire Fox.

i can log in as a different user and the page displays as expected.

How can I correct this situation?

Thanks!

0 4
0 221

Hello community!

I'm creating a script to remove an item (component) from the Ensemble production, I know there is a manual way to do it but as there are several components the idea is to use a script to be faster.

I tried using %Delete() and doing a select on Ens.Config.Item, but this ends up generating several errors in production. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this simply?

0 2
0 221

I am trying to figure out how to send a Page via a HTTP.OutboundAdapter to a URL from Ensemble.

We have a URL that I am able to pass PNo=xxxx%PMsg=xxxx as parameters to send the page to a pager.

http://xxxxx.xxxxx.xxx/Employee/Tools/Paging/SendPage.aspx?PNo=1817&PMsg...

When I send the above URL through a REST client I receive a Response of "SENT".

But when I try to send it through the HTTP.OutboundAdpater I do not get a response.

0 3
0 220
Question
· May 12, 2021
$preprocess failure

There is an undocumented command, $preprocess, that can be called as below. In this case it takes the class name and converts its code into a text array. That includes comments as well. Two questions about it if you know:

0 8
0 220

Before I run down the "overengineered solution" path, I wanted to throw this out to the group.

We will be receiving HL7 messages via TCP/MLLP that have a PDF document stored in a single OBX segment. As the volume is expected to be somewhat high and the documents could be megabytes in size, it would be preferable to save the PDF payload to disk and replace it with a filesystem path before IRIS does it's first Save%. The idea being that we would than implement an OnDelete that would remove the file when the HL7 message is purged.

1 4
0 220
Question
· Sep 20, 2022
Linux and links

If I create a link does root use it? (it’s in profile.d dir)

I'm trying to use a shortcut for a filepath as such: anyone have any thoughts?

PROCAUTO = /JRNDSK/ProcAuto_share

yet in the application it isn't recognizing it.

Here’s the scenario. (link is in place) that my manager thinks maybe an issue.

0 4
0 220

Following instructions on this page https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=D2IMP_... I am trying to create a Data Connector to be used as a base class for a cube with update support.
That page suggests that putting an SQL query inside XData block is not suitable for a Data Connector that supports updates.
Later it also suggests that to enable updates your SQL query must include

0 2
0 220

Newbie here...

I am looking to use fhir to gather patients in our end point that have a certain diagnosis and or certain insurance.

Is this what fhir can be used for?

In the past I have done the normal SQL query/extract to CSV file. Looking to use fhir for this for future.

Thanks in advance for your time

Dean-O

0 1
1 220
Question
· Apr 12, 2021
Cache Systems Backup

Please how can I schedule a call with InterSystems admin? We have a need to back up our cache DB server in azure using recovery services vault/snapshot. We Have come up with several designs but we need expert advice from InterSystems’ s team or anybody here in the community. I have been asked to contact an InterSystems admin for support but I don't know how to schedule a meetings since they don't have teams presence with our company.

0 2
0 220