Question
· Jul 24, 2018
Combo Chart scaling question...

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0 1
0 230

I'm having trouble adjusting the protocol used for any CSP Requests. Currently all request to the system are sent over HTTP 1.1

When loading 40+ images on a page, the browser starts stalling request. According to google HTTP 1.1 only allows 6 parallel TCP Connections before suspending the remaining.

I have looked through the Web Gateway Settings, %Net.HttpRequest.HTTPVersion and SSL Configuration but haven't found anything.

0 7
0 230

Please help,

I'm using a SearchAndFetchRequest to retrieve a full SDA3 Container from the ACCESS gateway. The response is presented in the pResponse.SearchAndFetchGeneralResult.XMLData property. This property is of type string. I want to put the data from this property in a HS.SDA3.Container and then use this container is a dtl for translation purposes. My current data in the XMLData property is too large to fit in a string. Therefore I'm searching for a way to convert te data to a stream and that import the stream into my Container...

0 2
1 229

We would like to know if there are any ramifications swapping out our code database while an Ensemble production is running. We are trying to minimize down time as much as possible and even though stopping and starting the production ideally would be pretty quick, is it possible that we could just restart the business hosts that had the code change?

So this is our setup:
Ensemble 2016.1

global cache.dat
code1 cache.dat
code2 cache.dat

Namespace that we switch to point to either code1 or code2 and is mapped to the globals.

0 2
0 229

Hello; we are scanning 835 files, and need to validate segment types (such as ISA, ST, IEA, etc.) before we give the file the "OK". I see segment types in the management portal under Ensemble / Interoperate / ASC X12 / ASC X12 Schema Structures. Are these segment types stored in an IS table anywhere?

Aside from EnsLib_EDI_X12.Document, are there any other tables that describe, or support, document segment types?

Thanks,

Laura

0 2
0 229

The boss (reasonable intelligent ;-) wants to connect to the cache database through Excel, but unless I explain what he's looking for (field names DB names etc) then I can see him continually coming back for "what's the link here and how do I get the delivery company name etc etc"

is there a SAFE way I can give him access to our database using an intelligent visual user interface.

I had thought about the SQL Query Builder within the management portal, but the thought of giving him access to all of the other functionality of the management portal.

0 3
0 229

This is a bit of an IRIS question but also and OAuth 2.0 questions:

I am using %OAuth2.JWT.JWTToObject() to "validate" a JWT. My questions:

- While I am checking claims with the returned body, does the return status of the method "count" as a validation step? In other words, if I weren't checking claims and $$$OK was returned from that method call (passing in the token and public keys), I could feel confident that this token came from the expected auth server?

0 4
0 229
Question
· Nov 7, 2022
Ens.Alert

Hi Community,

I am working on sending Gmail with error details when any errors occurs in the ensemble production.

I am facing the below issues while doing it

1.I have Ens.Alert (Business process) using the class Ens.Alerting.AlertManager and Emailoperation (Business operation) using the class EnsLib.EMail.AlertOperation. here my business process is not sending the Alarm request to business operation eventhough i am using rule to connect the business operation

2.What are SMTP server details needs to given for Gmail?

0 2
0 229
Question
· Oct 1, 2020
LDAPS - InterSystems cache

Hi All,

I hope all are good.

I would like to know that whether InterSystems will support LDAPS or not.
I have idea about LDAP but not about LDAPS.
Please suggest me If anyone has any documents or links.

Thanks and Regards,
Gunwant

0 1
0 229

We have a set of some fairly standard HL7 interfaces that usually end up doing about 90% of the same thing as every other interface. I'd really like to be able to write a script that I can modify some text, and have it create Services, Processes, Operations, DTL and Business Rules.

So, let me provide a more concrete example: I feel capable of a writing to and replacing variables within a text file, different process. This is obviously going to be pseudo-code, but my thinking is this

Create "Memorial Hospital Process"

Create "Memorial Hospital

0 3
0 228

Hi,

Is there way to set up an automated batch job in the Management Portal to execute an SQL query. Also, how can the related view be exported. I have executed the SQL queries and see the view and created files manually. I could not find any related documentation on the batch processes, but I thought batch or automated jobs could be set up via the Management Portal. Any information is appreciated...

Thanks

0 5
0 228

I was attempting to test a Linked JDBC View to MS SQL database and noticed I could not connect. When I look at the JDBC Gateway I noticed that at the Server Level it was down. However the page keeps timing out when ever I attempt to make any changes or start it, it will not respond.

I thought I had found the Cache command to start it but it will not start. Is the following steps correct?

0 1
0 228

Hi Guys,

I currently have a service that uses an InboundAdapter to get a JSON file and process it given that the client is pushing data to us, but now we have another client where we need to request the JSON file by sending a HTTP request then get the file and process it, kind of a Get rather than push, how can I create a service that handle that?

0 1
0 228

here is my trigger:

CREATE TRIGGER "SQLUser".SYM_ON_U_FOR_SYM_CHNNL_125123 AFTER 
UPDATE
   ON "SQLUser"."sym_channel" REFERENCING OLD ROW AS OLD NEW ROW AS NEW FOR EACH ROW 
   DECLARE @var_row_data VARCHAR(16336);
WHEN
   (
      1 = 1 
      and 1 = 1
   )
   -- I will use OLD/NEW alias here set @var_row_data = ''; LANGUAGE sql insert into mytable (id, data) values(1, @var_row_data);

here is error message:

0 1
0 228
Question
· May 17, 2022
Create aJSON file

Hi Guys,

How do I create a JSON with the below structure pls:

{
"field 1": "123",
"field 2": "1.1.1",
"field 3": "4.428",
"Lines": [
[ 0.00523, 0.00952, 0.01626 ],
[ -0.00303, -0.00286, 0.00387 ],
[ 0.00110, 0.00814, 0.00800 ],
[ -0.00991, 0.00952, 0.00800 ]
]
}

thanks

0 2
0 228
Question
· Jun 10, 2019
Purge timeframe

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the purge tasks in Ensemble consider a day to be midnight to midnight, or 24 hours from the time of running the task?

Thanks!

0 3
0 228