I added a Response Message Class to a call in the Business Process Designer.

When i click on Response Actions or on Response Builder i get a message

"You must specify a response message class in order to add or edit response actions."

no matter which response message i choose i always get the above warning.

how do i fix this?

Thanks

0 2
0 115

Hello,

We are developing a Transformation and we are wondering: how could we debug and show a XML message which is being an output from a transformation, without storing it into request/response/callrequest/callresponse? We mean, how could we show a context variable in the production?

For example, let's have a transformation which stores an appointment in a variable called: context.especializadasConFormatoPrimarias

How could we show in the Production?

Currently it is being stored as the Transformation's output:

0 1
0 115

When creating pivots in DeepSee, there is the ability to group date dimensions by Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year. For some of our reporting the Week option is desired. However the display looks like the image shown below. Notice the "YYYYW##" formatting.

Is there any ability within DeepSee to modify the display of grouped week dates? E.g. instead of 2020W14 it could be 03/30/2020-04/05-2020, or even just the start or end date, etc.

0 2
1 115

So I am working with an inherited SQL query that queries 8 different tables. 5 of which have over a million records.
I have 3 different servers.

Server 1, Server 2 and Server 3. They all have the same data/tables/structure across all servers.
Server 3 has an Iris database engine and the other 2 are Cache 2015.1.4.

I have a problem with views and performance across the servers being inconsistent.

Thankfully Server 1 is the current live server that performs "fast enough".
Server 2 is being synced from Server 1 and acts as a report server.

0 1
0 115

Hello,

I believe that the Perl and Python bindings that exist on Cache / Ensemble do not exist on IRIS for Health 2020.1 ... is that correct?

Is there any similar documentation and samples (like below) , that show an example of how to run a basic Perl or Python script that connects with ODBC or whatever the recommended way?

http://docs.intersystems.com/cache20102/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?...

0 6
0 115
Question
Eduardo Raupp · Nov 9, 2020
Default LOCALE installation

Hello there,

I have a simple question related to the default locale after healthshare installation.

Will it be the default one already selected in the O.S.?

I mean, because locally I have it in english, but I have seen it in spanish (by default) in some other machines and the only reason I could understand it is because of the O.S. default language.

Is my assumption right?

Regards,

0 1
0 114
Question
Yone Moreno · Apr 20, 2021
Change DefaultPort Ensemble

Hello,

First of all thanks for your time reading this question,

We would need some help,

The challenge is that our Ensemble does not start.

If we Launch Ensebmle we see:

When we open: C:\InterSystems\HealthShare_2\mgr\cconsole.log

We read:

0 3
0 114

Hello,

I am a clinician and we use Trakcare Lab LIMS at our institution.

We understand histopathology reports are directly typed, stored and uploaded directly to the LIMS.

For clinical audit purpose we need to download these reports directly in text format in bulk. Can anyone offer some technical assistance in retrieval of these histopathology reports? Is there any script that can be run to access, retrieve and download these reports?

0 1
0 114

A mistake happened and records were assigned the wrong assigning authority name: PID3.4.

Everything else was correct. This resulted in duplicate records. Ex

Record 1: MRN1 has AA1 and clinical data

Record 2: MRN1 has AA2 and the same clinical data as Record 1 + more clinical data that is not in Record 1

I would like to remove Record 2 ensuring that there are no orphan records left.

0 1
0 114

Hello Community,

I am still pretty new to Ensemble, Cashé, or ObjectScript. My question is this how can I tell when a file was finished and read fully? Currently, I have an EnsLib.FilePassthroughService reads a file from a designated file path and moves it to an archive file path. I need to set up an alert or a notification that can tell me once the file has been read in its entirety and has been moved out of its current file path.

0 3
0 114

Have a Zen report with a huge query that we are trying to break down and be more efficient.

Looks like Zen only wants to take a result set class as the data (or XML, but writing to a file to generate these reports is probably even more overhead).

Is there a way I can move through a result set object, delete rows I don't want based on some objectscript commands and the pass that to the report?

Or can I pass a dynamic object?

Thanks.

0 3
0 113

Hello community!

I'm creating a script to remove an item (component) from the Ensemble production, I know there is a manual way to do it but as there are several components the idea is to use a script to be faster.

I tried using %Delete() and doing a select on Ens.Config.Item, but this ends up generating several errors in production. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this simply?

0 2
0 113

Hi Guys,

I'm running Ensemble 2014 and I'm using this to convert JSON to object:

class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonProvider).%ConvertJSONToObject

but how can I convert to %CharacterStream because I'm saving a %CharacterStream field

Thanks

0 1
0 113

Hi

My HIS System is a Microservice architecture base dubbo. To call remote service must through dubbo rpc.

But , I canot direct call his's dubbo service because ensemble cannot support dubbo protocol.

So I want to add support to ensemble.

where Can I start?

Does ensemble has low level interface like dll or linux so, I can add dubbo support to the ensemble just by implementing these interfaces.

I known java Gateway maybe ok, but I want to direct not throught middle layer to do this.

0 1
0 113