I faced with the issue when WebSocket connection just fails without any errors if I send data with size 384 bytes and more (In binary mode the same). As I know by standard WebSockets frame does not have such limitation. Is there any way how to decrease it? This limitation too small, it is too difficult to fit this size and needs to send data much more often than I expected. Tested with Caché 2016.2, 2017.2 and IRIS 2018.1.

1 2
0 742

After any installs upgrades we get the following

04/13/23-18:00:00:978 (18668) 0 [Utility.Event] d:\intersystems\healthshare\mgr\enslib\ (Database is readonly)
04/13/23-18:00:00:979 (18668) 0 [Utility.Event] d:\intersystems\healthshare\mgr\hslib\ (Database is readonly)

I think we must have before altered these to not read-only.

Not sure if the isssue is by default

-Running task as user with %ALL rather than SYS user

- Should the dbs be as default in the all backup list

- Should these be not ro so it backs up without error?

0 2
0 236

Is CR/LF changes to DTL files edited/committed to git via VS Code a known issue?

We had an issue with exporting files from one server and importing on another, using XML code exported from Studio: ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error. Turns out that issue was down to CR/LF changes made when transferring the XML from one server to the other.

0 2
0 154
Question
· Dec 3, 2018
Rest return 500 error

I have an application which is distributed across maybe 5 servers since it has over a thousand users at a time we had an upgrade to the application last week and I had an integration build that uses the REST service ( ##class(%Net.HttpResponse) but since the upgrade the integration has not be able to communicate with the application tried testing my URL through Postman and all seems ok but if I test direct I get a 500 error anything that I need to check on please or any advice on how to check what's going on.

0 2
0 462
Question
· Dec 11, 2018
Websockets issue

Hello,

I'm trying to use Websockets and understand how it works. To do so, I tried to follow the sample in here :

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/WebSocketsSample

I opened studio, connected to my server into the USER namespace and use the Tools -> Import Local in order to add the 3 files (app.js.xml, index.html.xml and WebSockets.Main.cls )

I compile without error and use the View -> Web Page and it doesn't work as expected

0 2
0 257

We have this intermittent issue with a particular supplier message , just wondering if anyone has further insight around the two errors we get when we see this.

We use the out of the box TCP hl7 adapter.

We first seem to get this incomplete hl7 message resulting in an error like

Discarding leftover input 'MSH|

This is not unexpected as the final obx has not dot the description of OBX:2.2 ect.

OBX|53|TX|NCDAC^

The next message will have the error

0 2
0 151

I am currently working with someone who is in the process of moving an application written in Cache Object Script over to a Windows server. It was previously running on a Linux server so all of the paths are unix style paths. Is anyone aware of a way to have cache remap paths to different paths so this user won't have to go through all of the scripts and change them?

0 2
0 1.9K

I have a date in this format: "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS+HHMM" how can I convert it to UTC?

write $zdth("2018-02-01 00:00:00+0600",3,5)
>64680,0
write $zdt("64680,0",3,5)
>2018-02-01T00:00:00+03:00

As you see, timezone is lost. Docs for $zdth in timeopt (5) state: Specify time in the form "hh:mm:ss+/-hh:mm" (24-hour clock). The time is specified as local time. The following optional suffix may be supplied, but is ignored: a plus (+) or minus (–) suffix followed by the offset of local time from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

0 2
0 1.9K

Hi everyone,

I have a question related to a strange issue I've been experiencing over the last few days.

Context

I'm attempting to create an automatic resending system that, if no reply is received from the server, raises an error and re-sends the message. This process continues for the a duration defined by the FailureTimeout (e.g., 20 seconds), and a new message is being sent every 5 seconds until the FailureTimeout is reached. If no response was obtained from the server, the system returns an error.

0 2
0 188

We would like to know how to get the Row Count of the SELECT query. We query external database via ODBC connection.

//tSQL- is a select query.

Set tStatus = ..Adapter.ExecuteQuery(.tResult,tSQL)

We are trying to get the row count of the retrieved records as below; but It doesn't return any value.

tResult.%ROWCOUNT

$$$TRACE("Result set returned with "_tResult.%ROWCOUNT_" row(s).")

0 2
0 189
Question
· Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 145

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple wrapper class around a JSON schema validator library, written in Java, and calling this functionality through the Java Gateway of IRIS 2019.1.

My Java wrapper class has a constructor like this:

public JSONValidator(char[] jsonStream, char[] schemaStream) { ... }

0 2
0 398
I'm wondering what the best practice is for handling %Status values within the terminal.
1. set tSC=...
    do $SYSTEM.Status.DisplayError(tSC)

2. set tSC=...
   zwrite tSC

3. An alternative?

Is there a meaningful difference between the two? Should one be used over the other for any reason? Should something else be used?

0 2
0 103

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 74

I've recently encountered a HS Caché that won't start informing that Collation 30 is not available, but I have not found an easy way of knowing what collation is 30.

I've found that the following command returns the ones from the current locale, but not from all locales:

Set Rset = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%Library.Collate:CollationList")

d Rset.Execute()

While (Rset.Next()) {zw Rset.Number_": "_Rset.Name}

Thank you

0 2
1 261