Let's say I want to execute this cache script (saved as test.txt) from OS terminal:

zn "USER"
write 1
zn "%SYS"
write 2
halt

Executing the following command in a terminal:

csession cache < test.txt

Would yield this output:

$ csession cache < script.txt

Node: gitlab-test, Instance: CACHE

USER>

USER>
USER>

%SYS>
%SYS>
Job succeeded

Is there a better way to run these scripts?

Currently I have two problems:

1 1
0 1K

I have a dataListBox in ZEN which has an OnDrawItem method associated with it. The DrawItem method never seems to be called and I cannot see why. I am using IE11. Can anyone suggest a reason? The attached code runs in a namespace called CODE and can be run using view webpage on the TheLabsApp.BioAnal class. Please note that the data is in a global called ^%ANAL that resides in %SYS.

1 3
0 243

Please make these dialogs easier to use, for example by treating a double-click on a list item as a signal to select the item and effectively click the "Next" or "Finish" button. Using Tools\Add-Ins as my example, on the first page:

1 3
0 458

My comments here relate to Atelier 1.0.137 on Windows connecting to Ensemble 2016.2 FT build 627.

I've been looking at what the Atelier Explorer view (hereafter AE), whose root elements are projects, lets us do with the contents of the namespace that the project is connected to:

1 9
0 866

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Migrating Apps to the Cloud : The Basics

https://www.youtube.com/embed/q9Vbx8WDww0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 215

I am trying to determine the write-access to a windows-directory, using the method %File.Writeable(). But, this method always returns the boolean "true", even when I have revoked the write-access of Healthshare-user in this directory.

Note:
1) When the same ensemble-service tries to write a file in this directory (which it says is "writeable"), it fails.
2) The method %File.Writeable(...) works perfectly in the case of files.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance... :-)

1 17
0 865

Currently to check if the class is mapped I call:

ClassMethod IsClassMapped(class) As %Boolean

{
  set sc = $system.OBJ.GetClassList(.classes,"/system=0 /percent=0 /mapped=0")
  quit $data(classes(class))
}

And it works, but I'm interested if there is a simpler approach out there?

1 2
0 327

Here is a snippet that I learned yesterday

You can define an index on a collection property but when I tried to use it, I failed. I was using

Select ….. where …. :xx %INLIST collproperty

But this will not use an index, but the equivalent syntax

SELECT .. WHERE ... FOR SOME %ELEMENT(collproperty) (%VALUE=:xx)

will use the index

Check out

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

1 2
1 324

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Load Balancing for Operational Resiliency

https://www.youtube.com/embed/E2uLbVeP5Yc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 350

Hello,

I have a property which I need to move from one class definition to another as follows:

Old definition:

Class SCHED.SchedEntry
{

Property Experiment as %String;

Property ScanSlot as list of TracerEntry;

}

Class SCHED.TracerEntry
{

Property Tracer As %String

}

I want to move the Experiment property to the TracerEntry class so that there is a different Experiment allowed for each ScanSlot, like this:

1 2
0 322

Hi,

My doubt is about the SQL Query in Caché:

I don't want to take all results from the table and orgainze them manually, for example: I have a table with 50 records, but I only want to select 10 records, being from tenth until the twentieth and this without knowing their IDs.

So, how can I do this, without losing performance, there is any way?

1 8
1 3.1K
Question
· Jan 14, 2018
Find last in a list of objects

I have a class to track data changes.
As it becomes slower and slower to find last changes I think I need an index.
The 2 classes are just simplified reality.
HowTo ?

Class Rick.ChangeItem Extends %SerialObject
{
Property Subject As %String;

Property Author As %String;

Property Change As %TimeStamp;
}

and

1 6
0 941

Hi, Community!

Check a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

iKnow What You'll Do Next Summer

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Y5mdY3M3vo

1 0
0 312
Question
· Jan 15, 2018
Headers in HttpRequest

Hi Guys,

I'm using Ensemble 2014 and have a code that Posts HttpRequest to a REST API and working fine, but don't know how to add Header to my request!?

I tried Set Request.SetHeader("Source","Civicview") but it's bringing a Syntax error, any help pls?

1 3
0 1.2K

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Hyper-Converged Infrastructure

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F4UjWduo7QE

1 0
0 282
Article
· Jan 4, 2018 5m read
Caché audit & DeepSee

Apart from the database server itself, the standard bundle of the Caché DBMS includes DeepSee, a real-time business intelligence tool. DeepSee is the quickest and the simplest way of adding OLAP functionality to your Caché application.

Another standard component is an Audit subsystem with a web interface, which has the options for expanding with your own event types and an API for using in an application code.

Below is a small example of the joint use of these subsystems that answers the following questions: who did what and when in an information system?

1 2
1 673

Hi, all!
As I know, InterSystems recommends the use of Huge Pages. And if count of Huge Pages is enough, we'll see (in cconsole.log) something like this during Cache startup:

12/29/17-14:40:50:360 (3625) 0 Allocated 4630MB shared memory using Huge Pages: 4096MB global buffers, 256MB routine buffers

But if count of Huge Pages is not enough for location of all Globals and Routines caches, Cache won't use Huge Pages.

1 2
0 1K
Question
· Jan 2, 2018
Atelier

Hi I am new using atelier and i want to use some of the InterSystems server for me to train so is there any server connections that i can use. Please help me on this.

1 2
0 285

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Disaster Recovery for Federated Systems

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AV5Ux2mT3qs

1 0
0 292